Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 83782 times)

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
Dream Stuff
« on: August 01, 2018, 07:55:36 AM »
A thread for odd dream imagery, anything you feel might be prophetic, nightmares, etc.

----------------

The other night while I was going to sleep I woke up and, with my eyes open, I saw a drone silently hovering over my bed and it floated up and vanished into the ceiling. Never had a waking dream like that before, freaked me out for a minute until I came to my senses.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 08:54:55 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:05:40 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »
A thread for odd dream imagery, anything you feel might be prophetic, nightmares, etc.

----------------

The other night while I was going to sleep I woke up and, with my eyes open, I saw a drone silently hovering over my bed and it floated up and vanished into the ceiling. Never had a waking dream like that before, freaked me out for a minute until I came to my senses.

Have you ever had a prophetic dream?

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 10:28:53 AM »

No. Very strong deja vu, sure.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 10:31:03 AM »

I have. Want to help make it come true?
Are we having fun yet?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 10:35:24 AM »

just once or twice

Inglorious Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 10:57:20 AM »
No. Very strong deja vu, sure.

I've had both. I used to get a lot of deja vu moments when I was in my teens, then it stopped. I had a dream where I saw a very unique bracelet that I had never seen before. A couple of weeks later I got the same exact one as a present from my cousin. I didn't tell anyone about the dream before I got the bracelet so there was no way anyone could have gotten it for me due to my dream.

Inglorious Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »
I have. Want to help make it come true?

LOL!

Inglorious Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:49 AM »

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 10:59:54 AM »
What happened?

nothing much.. not anything really important.. important things that happen to me come to me totally unexpected  :-\

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »
My dreams are so vivid sometimes I swear this life if the dream. They are that real. I have all five senses and dream in color. Good idea for a thread.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »
My dreams are so vivid sometimes I swear this life if the dream. They are that real. I have all five senses and dream in color. Good idea for a thread.

You are quite the dreamer.  Have you ever seen deceased loved ones in dreams?  The reason I ask is that most people who see deceased loved ones or friends in dreams, can't hear them talk.  Though, I did dream about my in-laws the other night.  I could actually hear my father in law talk, but not my mother in law.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
You are quite the dreamer.  Have you ever seen deceased loved ones in dreams?  The reason I ask is that most people who see deceased loved ones or friends in dreams, can't hear them talk.  Though, I did dream about my in-laws the other night.  I could actually hear my father in law talk, but not my mother in law.

They say if you meet a  deceased loved one in a dream and it's a good dream, and vivid and very real feeling, they are visiting you..It's the most common form of afterlife communication.. It's never happened to me though, that I could say for sure. 

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
When I dream I am often in houses from childhood, expanded to enormous proportions.  Not simply physically, as though I am remembering them as a smaller person, but as though they were demolished and rebuilt as palaces with the same basic floorplan but 20-foot ceilings, augmented with rooms on the periphery, and great spiral staircases leading from one massive floor to another.

Lest you imagine this some vision of the afterlife (and I can't imagine a rendering of "many mansions" that is, at least superficially, more tender and nostalgic) these are often the scenes of heated conflict with family both living and dead, and attribute their cause (since the vivid ones almost invariably follow a surfeit of meat at a late dinner) to my digestion.  I interpret it to mean that, though an adult, I still stand in childish awe of those older generations and what they, metaphorically, built.

In one, I had somehow come to live in my grandparents' house, transformed from a small Craftsman cottage to a giant bungalow with a huge porch and overhanging eaves, and spied my aunt, dressed in her bunad, leading a small army of similarly clad Norwegian ladies, all embroidery and wool and dazzling white linen with silver dangles glinting in the sun, up the rear garden path to the open back door -- it was a hot day.  For some reason I was angry and could not let them in, and I slammed the door in their faces and awoke with my shout "Out!" still ringing in my ears.