Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 83734 times)

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2018, 06:05:31 PM »
Dreams, August 2, 2018.

I went to open a container of cottage cheese but instead of removing the circular, plastic lid, I took a kitchen knife (one of those 'as seen on tv' types where it can slice through a tin can and then just as easily easily slice through a tomato) and chopped two up and down cuts onto the center of the unopened lid.   (I don't own one of those knives by the way.)  The cuts were fairly deep yet no cottage cheese oozed out of the top. 

Along with the famous scrambled-egg cake, another cylinder of pale proteinaceous product!  I don't have a clue what it means, but it's worth thinking about.

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2018, 07:24:33 PM »
Last week I had a dream that I was kind of lost. I knew where I wanted to go and had a general sense of where it was. When I took to the high ground I could see my destination but when I tried to get there I couldn't figure it out, no matter which route I took. The logical choice was to pull out my phone and take a look at Google Maps. Everything was totally clear and I could see my phone as if I was awake. The streets, street names, rivers, landscape etc. looked totally fine. I do recall being pissed off that it was taking a long time to load as I scrolled through the map. Upon waking I found this to be quite odd as I have always heard that you are not able to read things like books, newspapers, signs or see clocks when you're dreaming.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2018, 07:32:21 PM »
Last night was boring, the only thing of note is I remember walking into the Brady Bunch house sans the Bradys and went to the kitchen and poured a pitcher of iced tea into a glass, but the ice maker wasn't working so I went into the freezer and found a white plastic ice cube tray filled with ice and ready to go. The phone rang and it was Dave Schrader calling and asked me if I would be listening tonight. I told him that I don't have a computer. He said open the drawer and you will find a radio and just turn it on. The radio was not a transistor type but looked more like one of the communications boxes they use on the shuttle with a phone jack plug in. Really odd. Then I heard the doorbell of the house and Dyna-prime  jumped on me waking me up.

Darth Maul

• KMST
  • BUT Who is the Master and who is the apprentice?
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2018, 07:48:52 PM »
   My dreams never make sense.. maybe that is a common statement.

Have you guys/gals ever been in a dream that seemed so real and woke up remembering the dream well and go back to sleep and fall RIGHT back in the same dream?   I have many times... 

I hate that when that happens  ;D
Sith Lord From the Planet Dathomir

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »
   My dreams never make sense.. maybe that is a common statement.

Have you guys/gals ever been in a dream that seemed so real and woke up remembering the dream well and go back to sleep and fall RIGHT back in the same dream?   I have many times... 

I hate that when that happens  ;D

I have only been able to resume a, um, pleasant dream a few times.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »
I just saw this bit of creepiness:

The ash-covered bird on his first trip around the house left his imprint on the back slider, here illuminated by my flash.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2018, 10:03:54 AM »
I had a nightmare that Bart put me in the cuckshack  . :o :-\

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2018, 02:34:49 PM »
Dreams, August 3, 2018.

I got attacked again, in a dream last night.   

I was involved with a gang of guys in the hood and we were out trying to rustle up some dollars, in some type of weird, illicit way.  We were carrying around a very tall bag of buttered popcorn and this had something to do with what we were 'dealing,'  though I ate a handful of the stuff and didn't get high, or anything.  (I did actually taste the butter flavoring, though.  It tasted pretty good and I didn't chomp down on any hard, un-popped kernels.)  Anyway, this one gangsta and I decided to double-cross our third partner, why, I don't know.  He and I took off in a car and we had the bag of popcorn with us.  Somehow, our third partner got wise to us and was able to get back into the car.  We were talking about nonrelated stuff when whoever was driving the car came to a stop next to an idling garbage truck.  "Lets throw the product into the truck and water it down."  My confederate said.  "Oh, I don't think that would be a good idea." I stated.  "It would make the rest of the trash smell bad."  As if to back me up, the garbage truck driver poked his head in our car and said, "That's right, it would definitely make my garbage truck smell bad."  It was right at that moment when the third partner (the guy that we double-crossed) pulled out a weapon (nothing more than a long, stiff wire) and he tried to stab me in the neck.  The wire kind of went into my shoulder a bit but I grabbed his hand and we struggled for the weapon until I woke up.       

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
I just saw this bit of creepiness:

The ash-covered bird on his first trip around the house left his imprint on the back slider, here illuminated by my flash.

Oh my God, K.  That looks like a demonic prehistoric bird.  The stuff that dreams are made on, actually.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2018, 08:59:52 PM »
Oh my God, K.  That looks like a demonic prehistoric bird.  The stuff that dreams are made on, actually.

I know!  Isn't it awful?  I hope it doesn't augur something horrible.  I ordered a t-shirt of it, just in case.

Another dream featuring food, I see.  Maybe I was off noting the cylinders; scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, and buttered popcorn are kind of similar-looking pale lumpy things.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2018, 08:27:37 AM »
 :ovisitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :o

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2018, 11:38:59 AM »
I had a nightmare that Bart put me in the cuckshack  . :o :-\
Many of us would facilitate your freedom  ;)!

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »
Many of us would facilitate your freedom  ;)!

thanks for that.. :) ;)

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »
I dreampt my sister had been in a car accident.
when I woke up I figured it wasn't true cause someone would have told me.
A week later I call my sis and say hey what's new.. she says nothing.. but I got in a car accident.

#HeatherNation

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2018, 11:59:15 AM »