Author Topic: What got you "into" the paranormal?  (Read 12001 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: What got you "into" the paranormal?
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2018, 09:46:25 AM »
I'm glad you liked it.  Care to share your experience?

I did finally reach my mother and heard her voice through psychic Chris Fleming, whom Dave Shraeder knows and is friends with (through a spirit box with her voice coming through clear over the phone)...

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2018, 10:15:38 AM »
I did finally reach my mother and heard her voice through psychic Chris Fleming, whom Dave Shraeder knows and is friends with (through a spirit box with her voice coming through clear over the phone)...
I think spirit boxes are relatively new. Im not familiar with them. How do they work? Are they some kind of audio amplifier that picks up extremely weak sounds and feeds the sound signal into some kind of audio processing algorithme or circuit ?

I ve never seen one and none of the mediums and trance channelers I knew from childhood were using them. How much is the medium doing? Does he somehow direct or lead the session ?  Or does it just go on its own?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »
I think spirit boxes are relatively new. Im not familiar with them. How do they work? Are they some kind of audio amplifier that picks up extremely weak sounds and feeds the sound signal into some kind of audio processing algorithme or circuit ?

I ve never seen one and none of the mediums and trance channelers I knew from childhood were using them. How much is the medium doing? Does he somehow direct or lead the session ?  Or does it just go on its own?

Spirit Boxes pick up voices through radio signal white noise.. like real time evp's..The medium (Chris Fleming) was giving me a reading over the phone to get in touch with my deceased loved ones.. He decided use the spirit box..He told me he was hearing from my family members but I could not hear them over the phone and was getting very upset which is when my mother's voice (clear as a bell) came over the phone and said "I'm here".. She has been "deceased" for many years.. I was  in such a state of shock, i could not say anything back and could not even process it for a long time..There is no doubt it was her voice and I have no doubt what happened.. I contacted Chris Fleming later and he told me that was her message to me when i asked him if i should have another session with him.. He is very honest and not after money..like i said, it is hard for me to believe that this could happen (though it surely did) so i don't expect people to accept it on my word.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2018, 10:42:31 AM »
Here is Chris Fleming's podcast.. he hasn't done a new one since last December.. not sure why..but there are plenty of great shows on here for a few years
http://spirittalk.planetparanormal.com/

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2018, 09:28:59 AM »

This kind of communication IS real.

A year after a family member passed I woke up in the middle of the night bolt upright after I heard their voice call to me through the ether in a very crackling radio transmission manner.

No dream this, not even close. :o