Author Topic: Things you saw but can't explain  (Read 923 times)

Norm

• Elluminati
Things you saw but can't explain
« on: November 10, 2018, 09:00:11 PM »
This is not the cow I saw being drawn up into the sky before finally disappearing into the clouds as I did not have a camera device but this photo pretty much duplicates the event. It was May 12, 1983 and I was working in the pump shed when I heard a cow mooing loudly, I thought she was either under attack from a coyote or stuck in a hole or fence. When I exited the pump shed this is what I saw. One of our cows was floating upwards slowly into the sky, she was mooing loudly as if in great fear. About 30 seconds later she disappeared completely. My brother and I searched the field for hours looking for her but found nothing.

I later called the sheriff and the Air Force base information officer at Beale Air Force Base in Northern California but came up with nothing. No other witnesses and the other cows stopped grazing and huddled together remaining motionless for the rest of the day. I swear this is the truth, even emailed Linda Moulton Howe about the incident but she never replied back in 1993.

I'm not crazy, don't do dope or drink, got a dog with one leg but he was born that way. Ain't never seen a  UFO or had any experience that I felt was not of this world.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Things you saw but can't explain
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 10:40:13 PM »
How fast would you guess she was floating upward and was it a steady consistent pace, and was it windy and if so did she rise without any wind or other disturbance? You know, completely captured within the ride.

Whether or not you were drinking doesn't apply. No amount of booze makes you see something like this. Laughable when people say that. But..
All in all, I have no reason to doubt you. Very interesting, Norm. I grew up on a farm and I loved all the animals so I can only hope that the good Lord just wanted her home.  That's what I'd like to think.