Author Topic: Ultra Top Secret Document  (Read 3613 times)

Tech713

• KDWN
Ultra Top Secret Document
« on: July 12, 2018, 07:23:49 PM »
I’ve been going back over this 47 page document and I have drawn some conclusions about it. But I would like to hear what you think about it. I’ll just say that it is an interesting document that many see as a hoax. I have my doubts about it being a complete hoax, though there are some questionable aspects to it. What do you think?
⚓️

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ultra Top Secret Document
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 07:32:57 PM »
I’ve been going back over this 47 page document and I have drawn some conclusions about it. But I would like to hear what you think about it. I’ll just say that it is an interesting document that many see as a hoax. I have my doubts about it being a complete hoax, though there are some questionable aspects to it. What do you think?

Um, I think you need to post a link to the document. ;) ;D

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
Um, I think you need to post a link to the document. ;) ;D

that would be telling.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 09:15:00 AM »
Before I weigh in I'll put out some voices in the consensus about it:
Against it validiy
Nick Redfern - claims it is bogus
James Clarkson - claims it is bogus
Linda Moulton Howe - her own DIA insider claims it is fake
John Greenwald - leans bogus on the document

Neutral
Stanton Friedman - claims it needs more in depth analysis

For its validity or leaning towards
Michael Salla
a couple other HW guests that thought the ETs visiting for the trees and other things made sense

documents original location online:
CIA FOIA electronic reading room (where it was published with the caveat that it was a joke)

Argument against it: It is not marked to the legal standards of a classified document, there is no known "Utra Top secret" designation, various anachronisms, spelling and grammar mistakes, stilted interview transcript, lack of provenance. If it were genuine people would be in prison over it.

Arguments for it:
Matches much of the accepted canon of MJ-12 lore (which is debateable on its own)
Intriguing transcript with reasons why ETs are visiting
Heather Wade's assigned remote viewer claims it is a genuine document

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 03:29:56 PM »
Against it validiy

Neutral

Michael Salla
a couple other HW guests that thought the ETs visiting for the trees and other things made sense

CIA FOIA electronic reading room (where it was published with the caveat that it was a joke)

Argument against it: It is not marked to the legal standards of a classified document, there is no known "Utra Top secret" designation, various anachronisms, spelling and grammar mistakes, stilted interview transcript, lack of provenance. If it were genuine people would be in prison over it.

Arguments for it:
Matches much of the accepted canon of MJ-12 lore (which is debateable on its own)
Thanks for the syopsis!  And for telling me about Libre  :) :) :)!

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 03:32:17 PM »
Against it validiy

Neutral

Michael Salla

Arguments for it:
.      Wow! This is a great assessment! Thank you so much! I really think that there are good arguments for and against this documents validity. At the same time I also feel that there is something very dark and ominous about most of the Alien contact phenomenon.
⚓️

Gonoory

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 07:30:54 PM »
Against it validiy

Neutral

Michael Salla

Arguments for it:

Wow.  Everyone who didn’t find it themselves, is shitting on it.

Imagine that!

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:13 PM »
Wow.  Everyone who didn’t find it themselves, is shitting on it.

Imagine that!

Standard operating procedure for a bunch of people in the paranormal field , sad to say.
⚓️

Gonoory

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »
Standard operating procedure for a bunch of people in the paranormal field , sad to say.

Yeah and Stanton Friedman is the main culprit of “I didn’t find it, so it’s crap”.

That old fart hasn’t found shit in 50 years.

If he was smart enough to be a physicist, he would still be one

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 12:06:44 PM »
At this point I will now begin opening this can of worms which is this particular MJ12 document. To start with I must keep my word and give a very controversial person the credit for the public disclosure of this document. Heather Wade made this document public in 2017. Now, also my evaluation of this document is also going to be controversial, so I want to let you know as you read all of my following remarks on this subject that I am not trying to offend anyone. I am just giving you what I find fascinating about this document.

So my first point is that this document is a hoax. BUT! It is not merely a human made hoax. I believe it is a hoax perpetrated by the spiritual dark side. If you have noticed the UFO community has evolved over the years from just a nuts and bolts attitude about spaceships from other worlds to a spiritual/ paranormal community of believers. With that in mind, I approach this document on a spiritual/biblical footing with two aspects of the universe that we live in, being the physical and spiritual realm. The spiritual realm which is that dimension that cannot be accessible with the five senses and is at this time in the midst of a far reaching war. There are but two sides in this war, God and the beings loyal to him and Satan and the beings loyal to him. The book/ document that divulges the history of this war is the Bible. We are caught up in this war whether we like it or not. If you study the Bible you realize something early on about it. It is supernatural. It is paranormal, beyond normal. So with this ground work layed, I will begin my discussion of the Ultra Top Secret MJ12 document. It will take many posting here and I will allow time between posts for your input. With that , I look forward to your thoughts on this subject.
⚓️

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 12:10:28 PM »

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 01:41:34 PM »

Yes, that is true. I think it is a fake as far as government documents go and a hoax in that these beings are not in any way wanting anything that would benefit humanity. I think they are our enemies in that they want to get Satan in total physical control of this planet with us as their slaves.
⚓️

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 11:05:50 AM »
At this point I will now begin opening this can of worms which is this particular MJ12 document. To start with I must keep my word and give a very controversial person the credit for the public disclosure of this document. Heather Wade made this document public in 2017. Now, also my evaluation of this document is also going to be controversial, so I want to let you know as you read all of my following remarks on this subject that I am not trying to offend anyone. I am just giving you what I find fascinating about this document.

So my first point is that this document is a hoax. BUT! It is not merely a human made hoax. I believe it is a hoax perpetrated by the spiritual dark side. If you have noticed the UFO community has evolved over the years from just a nuts and bolts attitude about spaceships from other worlds to a spiritual/ paranormal community of believers. With that in mind, I approach this document on a spiritual/biblical footing with two aspects of the universe that we live in, being the physical and spiritual realm. The spiritual realm which is that dimension that cannot be accessible with the five senses and is at this time in the midst of a far reaching war. There are but two sides in this war, God and the beings loyal to him and Satan and the beings loyal to him. The book/ document that divulges the history of this war is the Bible. We are caught up in this war whether we like it or not. If you study the Bible you realize something early on about it. It is supernatural. It is paranormal, beyond normal. So with this ground work layed, I will begin my discussion of the Ultra Top Secret MJ12 document. It will take many posting here and I will allow time between posts for your input. With that , I look forward to your thoughts on this subject.

“ The Original Rebels”
Genesis 1:1, Ezekiel 28:12-19, Isaiah 14:12-17

In order to understand the import of this document we must go back to the beginning.
God created everything. Happiness  prevailed. Then, Lucifer, the Covering Cherub, became prideful and envious of Gods glory and place on the throne of heaven. Lucifer leads away a third of the angels in a rebellion to usurp the throne. The rebels are defeated and God placed them in a time-out to think about what they have done and repent of their wrongs. He chooses a small planet in an S shaped galaxy at the extreme south of the universe. Instead of being remorseful and repenting, Lucifer and the fallen angels build themselves a great civilization ( Atlantis and Lemuria) in order to build ships to return to heaven and take it once and for all. Just as they were launching the assault, God destroys them and planet earth, making the earth void. Lucifer and the fallen angels died and became disembodied evil spirits. They are still here to this day.
⚓️