Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797620 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #570 on: December 05, 2018, 01:08:53 AM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #571 on: December 08, 2018, 05:07:37 AM »
Disposal.  Disposal. Disposal.  These creeps never consider Disposal.   ::)

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3941914/pg1

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #572 on: December 09, 2018, 12:43:24 AM »
I've always been suspect of the supposed "green" thing with hybrid and electric cars. What happens in a accident? What happens at end of life? Is mining of lithium etc really that "green?" And the whole supply chain? And anyway we got sub $2/gallon gas (even if still has the ethanol scam in it) here.
Close up, especially when walking near a cold engine starting, the electric car sure makes a difference in breathing with asthma.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #573 on: December 09, 2018, 12:46:07 AM »
Don’t forget the replacement battery pack sometime after year 7.
Very expensive.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #574 on: December 09, 2018, 12:55:39 AM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
My ears bleed as I listen to this
« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2018, 05:13:49 PM »
So I've taken up an interest in Cults as of late.  I have been listening to Cults on Parcast  The show is highly scripted and reasonably researched, the hosts have solid voices and delivery but over all it is just sort of meh.  No spontaneity, no personality, no umpf.

I then found this offering called Can We Cult and picked out a show about a Satanic Temple Cult.  Should be a slam dunk but negative!  Imagine two Valley Girls trying to do an Anna Nicole Smith impression.   It's pretty horrid:

https://soundcloud.com/user-703925469/episode-35-a-million-dolhairs-the-satanic-temple-the-freedomites

Edit:  17 minutes in and they still haven't started the show.  One of the hosts twitter feed is @dicksandvodka   I feel my brain cells dying.  :P
         25 minutes in and still no sign of anything cult related. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2018, 05:36:24 PM »
I've always been suspect of the supposed "green" thing with hybrid and electric cars. What happens in a accident? What happens at end of life? Is mining of lithium etc really that "green?" And the whole supply chain? And anyway we got sub $2/gallon gas (even if still has the ethanol scam in it) here.

Sub $3 a gallon here, barely.

Problem is that the tech is loaded in electric and hybrid vehicles, not the gas models that I was looking at.  I felt compelled to get one of them because of the safety and automation.

Only $300 savings in gas annually over the car it's replacing. ☹️
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: My ears bleed as I listen to this
« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
So I've taken up an interest in Cults as of late.  I have been listening to Cults on Parcast  The show is highly scripted and reasonably researched, the hosts have solid voices and delivery but over all it is just sort of meh.  No spontaneity, no personality, no umpf.

I then found this offering called Can We Cult and picked out a show about a Satanic Temple Cult.  Should be a slam dunk but negative!  Imagine two Valley Girls trying to do an Anna Nicole Smith impression.   It's pretty horrid:

https://soundcloud.com/user-703925469/episode-35-a-million-dolhairs-the-satanic-temple-the-freedomites

Edit:  17 minutes in and they still haven't started the show.  One of the hosts twitter feed is @dicksandvodka   I feel my brain cells dying.  :P
         25 minutes in and still no sign of anything cult related.

@Walks_At_Night

I never heard of this dude but he gave a pretty good run-down of the various cult/agency/nutso/serialkiller/childabuse stuff in the 70's and 80's and, apparently, is going now. Warning. A "Rense" etc type of host, if you catch my drift, so might offend some politically.  Most of this I was aware of (or at least aware of the theories/) "The Finders" has always intrigued me.  But also some new stuff I was not aware of, mainly the connections, apparently, between some very prominent serial killers and groups. Not fun listening but interesting. I'm not into the sick "details" of true crime or serial killers and abuse stuff, but am into the conspiracy, gov't cover-ups, and "why" side of cult, satanic, and/or agency stuff....

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-state-sponsored-child-trafficking-tragedies-in-the-70s-and-80s-12-9-18/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2018, 06:12:00 PM »
@Walks_At_Night

I never heard of this dude but he gave a pretty good run-down of the various cult/agency/nutso/serialkiller/childabuse stuff in the 70's and 80's and, apparently, is going now.

Well thanks.  I'll check it out after Malliard.   That other debacle might have been the worst podcast that ever was, ever is or ever could be.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #580 on: December 12, 2018, 01:16:15 AM »
Sub $3 a gallon here, barely.

Problem is that the tech is loaded in electric and hybrid vehicles, not the gas models that I was looking at.  I felt compelled to get one of them because of the safety and automation.

Only $300 savings in gas annually over the car it's replacing. ☹️
Living with one, their lack of exhaust really is easier on pedestrians and cyclists.  They are quieter for conversing (or audio surveillence) and quieter in neighborhoods.  No more smogging out kids at the corner bus stop while warming up your car.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #581 on: December 12, 2018, 07:32:01 AM »
Well thanks.  I'll check it out after Malliard.   That other debacle might have been the worst podcast that ever was, ever is or ever could be.

@Walks_At_Night

Add to the guy's list?  And weird the names/words associated with this operation? Zohar? Purim? Ex-military clients?

14 Israelis suspected of running child sex trafficking ring in Colombia

https://www.timesofisrael.com/14-israelis-suspected-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-ring-in-colombia/

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-state-sponsored-child-trafficking-tragedies-in-the-70s-and-80s-12-9-18/

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #582 on: December 13, 2018, 07:17:55 AM »
Living with one, their lack of exhaust really is easier on pedestrians and cyclists.  They are quieter for conversing (or audio surveillence) and quieter in neighborhoods.  No more smogging out kids at the corner bus stop while warming up your car.
and not enough sound to warn pedestrians and such the car is there and moving...
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #583 on: December 13, 2018, 07:46:11 AM »
In an interesting development, I have learned that Morg!  goes absolutely berserk when this Zombies tune is played:

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2018, 07:54:21 AM »
In an interesting development, I have learned that Morg!  goes absolutely berserk when this Zombies tune is played:

Were you listening to SiriusXM this morning?  They played that about an hour ago on Classic Vinyl.
Are we having fun yet?