Author Topic: Thy hypocrisy of Bellgab management exposed  (Read 7892 times)

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
Thy hypocrisy of Bellgab management exposed
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:50:33 PM »
After eight years of membership... BANNED by the blowhard who bought it championing “freedom of speech”. To use one of his little bitches favorite phrase... DIE IN A FIRE!

Also why the hell did we let the fake cancer patient out of quarantine?  Has the world totally gone mad?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Babu!!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Thy hypocrisy of Bellgab management exposed
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 12:01:46 AM »
After eight years of membership... BANNED by the blowhard who bought it championing “freedom of speech”. To use one of his little bitches favorite phrase... DIE IN A FIRE!

Also why the hell did we let the fake cancer patient out of quarantine?  Has the world totally gone mad?

You should feel honored. You've graduated. Congrats. Have a cigar and a Speyside.

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 12:20:02 AM »

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 04:06:30 PM »
You should feel honored. You've graduated. Congrats. Have a cigar and a Speyside.
With your permission good sir.

I knew that would happen if I pushed buttons. Actually wanted it.  Funny part is half of all they do is rant about Señor ELL banning people and how they aren’t for that, yap yap yap.

Bunch of people with likely diagnosable disorders over there.  Another nick in the wall I hope leading to the ultimate collapse of a formerly good place.
Babu!!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 04:15:34 PM »
the ultimate collapse of a formerly good place.
+1 That's the tombstone engravement right there.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 04:58:57 PM »
I didn't know bellgab was back up until I came across this thread and so I just now decided to check out the drama...Norton warned me off of the notion, saying it was a virus threat or something. I guess some things are just better left unknown for certain. I'll trust you guys to keep me posted on your version of events.Thanks

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 07:41:58 PM »
... BANNED by the blowhard who bought it...

Poncho Boy sold it?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 01:30:12 AM »
Poncho Boy sold it?
Not that I've heard of.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 04:47:33 AM »
At one point it was alleged that White Crow bought it.
Merry Christmas

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 06:28:37 AM »
Poncho Boy sold it?
They called the tool shed “Lee” who is posting as Liberace now.  No idea who it really is I guess.

The way it seems to go though it’s probably truthful that it’s just 6 people yelling at each other with 10 alts each.  No one seemed to care for that observation.
Babu!!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 01:05:26 PM »
They called the tool shed “Lee” who is posting as Liberace now.  No idea who it really is I guess.

The way it seems to go though it’s probably truthful that it’s just 6 people yelling at each other with 10 alts each.  No one seemed to care for that observation.
WC definitely has some modicum of power, I don't think he owns it though. MV did the gabcast on Nov 2nd saying he had HIS reasons for shutting it down and then brining it back. Makes me want to listen to opening score for The Young & The Wrestless..  That horrible piano song.. >:(

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 11:48:44 AM »
WC definitely has some modicum of power, I don't think he owns it though. MV did the gabcast on Nov 2nd saying he had HIS reasons for shutting it down and then brining it back. Makes me want to listen to opening score for The Young & The Wrestless..  That horrible piano song.. >:(

I always preferred the ABC soaps written by Angus Nixon.

The 2018 cucksterpalooza and podcast meltdown which has been documented by Ellgab is something that belongs in a Coen Brothers movie.

On Friday I noticed animal cruelty on Bellgab. It was a little much to see. I have seen people die in real life and one time this kid got his face blown off 3 or 4 times after he was already down on the sidewalk. It doesn't bother me much I have seen worse. But what I don't need to see is animal abuse in Worldstar format. That should be pulled from their forum and that user should be banned from the server for life for making a meme out of something like that.

☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »

On Friday I noticed animal cruelty on Bellgab.
Huh :o You've got to fucking kidding. Please? :(  Yeah, seen enough in real life to fill my cup with the macabre over and over. And there's always that horrible animal abuse commercial (the one with Sarah McLachlan singing that arms of the angels song) to remind me how evil the big beautiful shithole of a planet can only begin to be.  And guess what folks, we be faaarrr from done.

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 08:06:17 PM »
I always preferred the ABC soaps written by Angus Nixon.

The 2018 cucksterpalooza and podcast meltdown which has been documented by Ellgab is something that belongs in a Coen Brothers movie.

On Friday I noticed animal cruelty on Bellgab. It was a little much to see. I have seen people die in real life and one time this kid got his face blown off 3 or 4 times after he was already down on the sidewalk. It doesn't bother me much I have seen worse. But what I don't need to see is animal abuse in Worldstar format. That should be pulled from their forum and that user should be banned from the server for life for making a meme out of something like that.
It's very graphic and very brutal.
All decent people and animal lovers should report Bellgab and that poster.
Bellgab has no place in our society.It should be taken down.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 08:08:20 PM »
It's very graphic and very brutal.
All decent people and animal lovers should report Bellgab and that poster.
Bellgab has no place in our society.It should be taken down.

Nice try.