Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 62894 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Major League Baseball
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2018, 11:38:24 AM »
I don't care who wins but that was a heck of a game last night. Wow. I can't imagine having to play again today!! I also wonder if concessions stopped selling and re-opened because it must have been long for fans also....

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2018, 03:38:31 PM »
I don't care who wins but that was a heck of a game last night. Wow. I can't imagine having to play again today!! I also wonder if concessions stopped selling and re-opened because it must have been long for fans also....

I was on all night drunk.  Can't even remember going to bed even.  I was on cloud nine when the Dodgers won.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2018, 04:45:59 PM »
I was on all night drunk.  Can't even remember going to bed even.  I was on cloud nine when the Dodgers won.
Idk the Dodgers, or Boston, but like the game and what a long won. Friend txted me his dad's scorecard who was visiting and said he almost ran out (his dad is in his high 80's but stayed up and, again, not a fan of either team but bb fan.) I also felt it in the morning but now with college fb and game tonight figured hair of the dog was the best option and getting back on the horse and out of here to a neighbor's party to watch both....

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2018, 09:15:11 PM »
Haha! Sadly I don’t think the Brewers will have a chance against LA. This year is the AL’s year. Toss up between Hou and Bos. Whoever wins that wins the WS. I’ll go with Hou barely haha.

NL never had a chance. Dodgers SP is weak and you can’t win with lazy cancers like Puig and Machado.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2018, 12:30:40 AM »
Manager Dave Roberts really blew the game tonight taking out SP Rich Hil after he just struck out somebody.  There was a better manager in attendance tonight and he wouldn't have pulled the pitcher unless he knew the pitcher was out of gas. Wish you were still managing the team, Tommy, but you wouldn't still be alive and relatively healthy at 91.

If the Dodgers lose the series then Roberts should be fired.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2018, 08:23:30 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2018, 10:39:35 PM »

What are you,  a fucking Yankee or Giants fan?  At least our bums made it to the World Series!!  :P

Boston had the better team.  Dodgers will need to add another starter and high quality reliever to the staff.  I like the taem otherwise.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2018, 08:17:26 AM »
What are you,  a fucking Yankee or Giants fan?  At least our bums made it to the World Series!!  :P

Boston had the better team.  Dodgers will need to add another starter and high quality reliever to the staff.  I like the taem otherwise.

I had dreams of wearing a Dodgers World Series Champions jersey and a Rams Super Bowl Champions jersey on alternating Sundays. Half the dream still lives. Back to the NFL!
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2018, 09:26:56 AM »
Dodgers weren’t even close to championship caliber. Their best player is worthless in October.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2018, 07:43:08 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
The Pittsburgh Pirates continue to suck the life out of me.  There is no worse team when it comes to fundamentals than them.  None.  I dream of an overhaul from ownership on down.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2019, 07:13:13 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
This is a ridiculous record.

https://twitter.com/si_mlb/status/1159641479964442624

I’m actually surprised it is that low.
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2019, 07:25:20 PM »
I’m actually surprised it is that low.

It's the only having played 11 games part and having a record that has nothing to do with being a rookie that is more impressive.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2019, 08:56:54 PM »
This is a ridiculous record.

https://twitter.com/si_mlb/status/1159641479964442624
I've caught every moment of it on the Tee Vee. Jays have a bright future if they can get some fucking consistent starting pitching but Gravity's Astros will take it all this year.