Author Topic: ALERTS: FEMA, Pres, Tornado, Amber, Silver, Hurricane  (Read 3803 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
ALERTS: FEMA, Pres, Tornado, Amber, Silver, Hurricane
« on: October 03, 2018, 02:31:40 PM »
Did your phone go off? My phone did not get the FEMA test Presidential alert. Strange. Talked to others and theirs did. Weird.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: ALERTS: FEMA, Pres, Tornado, Amber, Silver, Hurricane
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 02:35:15 PM »
Did your phone go off? My phone did not get the FEMA test Presidential alert. Strange. Talked to others and theirs did. Weird.

Mine went off but I had it in another room and charging when it happened so not sure when it happened.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »

Mine didn’t. I’m on Verizon.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 03:30:07 PM »
Mine didn’t. I’m on Verizon.
AT&T and mine didnt but others on AT&T did. But they had Apple and I Samsung? Also the one person I know who still has 'flip phone' did not get text. But not 'smart phone' so maybe why in his case?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 03:31:32 PM »
AT&T and mine didnt but others on AT&T did. But they had Apple and I Samsung? Also the one person I know who still has 'flip phone' did not get text. But not 'smart phone' so maybe why in his case?

Mine is 🍏
Are we having fun yet?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 03:40:28 PM »
I got a mysterious voice mail where a guy said "6-3-6-0."

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 04:06:36 PM »

That's a good omen      ;)

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 04:13:53 PM »

The Date Stamp on my phone was 1:18PM CDT.

A phone I have that's not tied to an active carrier account also got the alert. I use the phone to listen to music.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »
Mine received the alert approx. 1120 hrs.  Pacific.   It was Donnie boy just touching base with me.  My wife has an older Samsung, almost flip fone old, no message.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
The Date Stamp on my phone was 1:18PM CDT.

A phone I have that's not tied to an active carrier account also got the alert. I use the phone to listen to music.
That 2nd part is 'interesting.'

Strange that some got, some didn't. Modern version of FEMA lists?

Local TV anchorette was so ditzy. She commented "I can understand why some are concerned. I mean if you are in a theater or something and your phone goes off." Anchor sorta blank-stared and continued on having explained the alert was for serious event such as imminent nuclear attack. Haha.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 04:45:47 PM »
Not me. I try to stay under their notice.
Merry Christmas

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 05:18:51 PM »
Strange, only reference I can find with a quick search is some yoga crap about breathing.
https://www.pranahealing.net/index.php/articles/40-advice/57-pranic-br

"This is the President. In a few moments your city will be annihilated by a coordinated nuclear attack. Breath 6-3-6-0 as swami says and relax, your third eye will be opening soon...."

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 05:20:10 PM »
Strange, only reference I can find with a quick search is some yoga crap about breathing.
https://www.pranahealing.net/index.php/articles/40-advice/57-pranic-br

"This is the President. In a few moments your city will be annihilated by a coordinated nuclear attack. Breath 6-3-6-0 as swami says and relax, your third eye will be opening soon...."

As I said.  It's a good omen......................

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 08:49:37 PM »
That 2nd part is 'interesting.'

Strange that some got, some didn't. Modern version of FEMA lists?

Local TV anchorette was so ditzy. She commented "I can understand why some are concerned. I mean if you are in a theater or something and your phone goes off." Anchor sorta blank-stared and continued on having explained the alert was for serious event such as imminent nuclear attack. Haha.

They come, they better come heavy.

pate

• KMST
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2018, 10:04:25 AM »
I got the message/alert as well.

Nautical Shore the exact time (can !hRef if ness), will note that it was well after by multiple hours, the normal first WED of the month test of outdoor "big voice" air-raid/nuke/stormyD klaxons.

The military wing of The People's Free Democratic Republic Of Pate performed admirably as usual during the outdoor test.  Safety Officer Hanz Too did his usual backup vocals for any hearing impaired citizen/subjects.  Chief of Security Flipper McGee was on DefConXerxes watching the perimeter with her normal and slightly disturbing Argus-like zeal due to the high winds not a single preatumnal leaf landed in the yard sans voiceferous verbal warning.  New Recruit (provost/provincial/provisional) Don Mongo, however, appeared to not be aware of the monthly drill, mainly sniffed the grass, toyed with bits of old rope and is currently serving time for charges of evacuating bladder/bowels inside PFDRP-HQ. 

Medals were awarded for ALL personnel who participated, even Recruit Mongo got another star on his "Blue Falcon" medal, although he also received additional remedial training, he was not scheduled for "liquidation" due to the beneficence of Dear Leader pate, it is still the official opinion of leadership that Recruit Mongo will grow into a fine soldier given moar thyme and training.

None of the canid citizen-soldiers of the PFDRpate were equipped to receive the Presidential Alert.  It was received and acknowledged by Dear Leader pate while he was out of country performing his titular Foreign Aid diplomatic duties.

This ends the formal report from The People's Free Democratic Republic of Pate on the recent United States of America test of its EMS.  Have a nice day and Carrie Ann.

ediot: clarity/autoKorreckt types

2diotTA: !hRef Intel indicates PresAlert received 1318CST03OCT2018

3diot: -pAnon;  fuck the NYankees