Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 68422 times)

Happier Times are Coming

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #4875 on: November 12, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »
He got two replacement Kindles and he never put the cat food up for sale on Craigslist.

DPS made the ad after asking me if I would mind because I sent the first food. Leave the exaggerations and lies to Falkie. We do much better with the truth.
well, ok
I did insert a (LOL), which to me indicated a joke...
but, I have often been criticized for my humor...

I actually wasn’t aware there was an actual ad...
I just assumed someone was pulling his chain
coming.........February 2018
Chinese  “Year of the Falkie”

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #4876 on: November 12, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
But...he.is.not.a.hoarder, as explained just now by Falkie in Sendaland.
Jeeeeezus! HAHAHAHAHA

Good thing, imagine all the shit he'd have piled up if he was

Evil Twin Of Zen

• KDWN
  • Yesterday holds memories in time---
« Reply #4877 on: November 12, 2018, 10:20:12 PM »
I do not think he ever had the money to send it off yet. Even though he prepaid for the repair.

In his cleaning video he said he was giving Kathy ONE OF HIS Kindle Fires. Looks like he stopped pretending that he was ever goimg to send them back to Amazon like he was supposed to.

if he did send the Ipad, it may have been in the last couple of weeks of October instead of the first week of October as he announced in September. difficult to tell for sure. i don't recall when all the lighting and zoom effects stopped during the flurry of unboxing, new books, car seat pad for kathy, and other money burned up in a puff of smoke spending spree videos.

that's a lot of cash for cans. guess that works if a pretty smile doesn't...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #4878 on: November 13, 2018, 12:13:28 AM »
think so ?
perhaps not “on the branch manager”, but on the $254.00 $545.00 they “STOLE” from NO-NECK ?
LOL

Wasn't this originally from a few bounced checks?  What banks do is at the end of the day they clear the largest check, debit card payment, or withdrawal in an account that day first, the second largest next and so on, and any deposits last - regardless of the actual time during the day of each. 

So if ''judgment proof'' Falkie made a deposit then went to several stores that day, due to the processing hierarchy he's going to get multiple NSF charges if his balance dropped below an agreed upon amount.  I think that's what happened, right?

Any bank will normally reverse those fees if you ask, because they know it's bullshit, and they don't want to lose a source of free money for them to lend out.  Unless it's a problem customer.  Say someone who bullies, blusters, demands, talks over them, bores them with a bunch of sophistry, and so on.  The manager must have enjoyed giving him the finger.  I wonder if he screamed in pain from some ailment for effect at some point during the discussion. 

Norm

• KNYE
« Reply #4879 on: November 13, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »
"I have started to pretend to clean the kitchen shelves off & throw away stuff but am hampered by having run out of paper towels so I must stop and instead make more begging videos. I have zero money this being the 13th of November (note the date) to buy them until the 30th. Of course because I have no money for myself I will likely starve to death unless my useless troll subscribers send me gift cards or cash. Do not send money to my PayPal account because iTunes has mysteriously developed the ability of extracting any money I receive via PayPal.

I need 9 days of wet cat food, more pizzas and extra cash so that Kathy and I can go out to eat because we are so skinny and weak."

Worthless subscribers and maggot trolls can send donations to me at :

George 'Piggy' Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

Jayzelady

• Drone Pilot
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #4880 on: November 13, 2018, 04:45:02 PM »
"I have started to pretend to clean the kitchen shelves off & throw away stuff but am hampered by having run out of paper towels so I must stop and instead make more begging videos. I have zero money this being the 13th of November (note the date) to buy them until the 30th. Of course because I have no money for myself I will likely starve to death unless my useless troll subscribers send me gift cards or cash. Do not send money to my PayPal account because iTunes has mysteriously developed the ability of extracting any money I receive via PayPal.

I need 9 days of wet cat food, more pizzas and extra cash so that Kathy and I can go out to eat because we are so skinny and weak."

Worthless subscribers and maggot trolls can send donations to me at :

George 'Piggy' Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Perfect, Norm! +1 😁😁😁

Rally Squirrel

• KDWN
« Reply #4881 on: November 13, 2018, 07:28:22 PM »
In an attempt to make himself look good George shows us pictures of messy apartments. In one the kitchen has a lot of trash to toss out but all in all the counters and stove are spotless. It does nook nothing like Sendas grime and fim coated kitchen, his is just gross.

damon

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #4882 on: November 13, 2018, 07:46:40 PM »
In an attempt to make himself look good George shows us pictures of messy apartments. In one the kitchen has a lot of trash to toss out but all in all the counters and stove are spotless. It does nook nothing like Sendas grime and fim film coated kitchen, his is just gross.

I corrected your typo @Rally Squirrel. BTW Rally you are welcome.  ;)

Evil Twin Of Zen

• KDWN
  • Yesterday holds memories in time---
« Reply #4883 on: November 13, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
In an attempt to make himself look good George shows us pictures of messy apartments. In one the kitchen has a lot of trash to toss out but all in all the counters and stove are spotless. It does nook nothing like Sendas grime and fim coated kitchen, his is just gross.

the piles have increased over the years as observed from his 3000+ videos. George doesn't live in an apartment... he lives on a couple of strips of flooring and a sofa bed.

frankly, i'd rather be dead.

BartEllProducer

• Elluminati
  • It’s my show and I can cry if I want to!
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #4884 on: November 14, 2018, 07:34:29 AM »
FALKIE HIGHLIGHTS - What’s some of the funniest and or dumbest things that you’ve ever seen the Falkster do? Post the video if you can find it.

Jayzelady

• Drone Pilot
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #4885 on: November 14, 2018, 08:11:56 AM »
FALKIE HIGHLIGHTS - What’s some of the funniest and or dumbest things that you’ve ever seen the Falkster do? Post the video if you can find it.

Oh, where to even start, there is SOOOO much! But, here is my favorite picture of Falks, makes me laugh every time I see it. And the video is Falks doing his “Baby Falkie” voice. Totally cringe worthy.

BartEllProducer

• Elluminati
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #4886 on: November 14, 2018, 08:15:35 AM »
Oh, where to even start, there is SOOOO much! But, here is my favorite picture of Falks, makes me laugh every time I see it. And the video is Falks doing his “Baby Falkie” voice. Totally cringe worthy.

Baby Falkie cracked me up. Keep them coming!

Rally Squirrel

• KDWN
« Reply #4887 on: November 14, 2018, 01:23:29 PM »

It is not a train. (loud train in the background)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #4888 on: November 14, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »
ftp://

Well, see, real trains go "choo choo".  Did it go "choo choo"?

BartEllProducer

• Elluminati
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #4889 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »

Aw god damn I bet he had to shit his pants on that one. Choo! choo!

EllGab™️

« Reply #4889 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »