Author Topic: Weird Sightings During Natural Disasters  (Read 3187 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened

sumethinz new

• KDWN
Re: Weird Sightings During Natural Disasters
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 04:42:20 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdk5ijWwXtM

Interesting post. Looks to be plastic or other detritus from the flood, but could also be something unknown

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 11:18:15 PM »
Interesting post. Looks to be plastic or other detritus from the flood, but could also be something unknown
i saw video of this right after the disaster.  In it, the vapor appeared to zip through the house and exit out an attic or upstairs window on the righthand side.  Which was not a straight path, but may have involved a stairwell, celing, or open "great room", not sure.  It really looked like a form of materialization or dematerialization.  Seemed to move with intention, but like you said it could just be debris.  The thing is, if it was debris, I wonder how similar debris exited a second story window moments later.  I think it moved along roofs after that, but visibility was lost.  I havent yet relocated that video.  I imagined it was someone with super technology like Star Trek, but of course, who knows.

In this video I don't yet understand why the purple posts are hazy.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 04:40:17 AM »
i saw video of this right after the disaster.  In it, the vapor appeared to zip through the house and exit out an attic or upstairs window on the righthand side.  Which was not a straight path, but may have involved a stairwell, celing, or open "great room", not sure.  It really looked like a form of materialization or dematerialization.  Seemed to move with intention, but like you said it could just be debris.  The thing is, if it was debris, I wonder how similar debris exited a second story window moments later.  I think it moved along roofs after that, but visibility was lost.  I havent yet relocated that video.  I imagined it was someone with super technology like Star Trek, but of course, who knows.

In this video I don't yet understand why the purple posts are hazy.

I'd like to see the other video if you can find it and thanks for posting this one. I wonder if the hazy purple posts are just a result of poor video quality? As to the point you mention about moving with intention, it reminds me of how plastic gets blown around on a wind swept highway as cars move past...that's just the picture I keep getting in my mind. Maybe I need to move beyond that to see what you see, idk. I do recognize the differences in the thickness of the "thing" as it enters the building, and it does make it look like it is somewhat dematerializing! Cool find whatever it is

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
I'd like to see the other video if you can find it and thanks for posting this one. I wonder if the hazy purple posts are just a result of poor video quality? As to the point you mention about moving with intention, it reminds me of how plastic gets blown around on a wind swept highway as cars move past...that's just the picture I keep getting in my mind. Maybe I need to move beyond that to see what you see, idk. I do recognize the differences in the thickness of the "thing" as it enters the building, and it does make it look like it is somewhat dematerializing! Cool find whatever it is
I'll try to see it that way and see what impression I get.  If it had plastic or a big thin wide seaweed or jellyfish in it, that would explain it kiting out the second story window.  Too bad that's not shown in this vid.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdk5ijWwXtM

It seems to be a large waterfowl. Not when it first exits the water, but when it leaps to its second position - is that a leg on the lower left of the body? It seems to look very bird like to me.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 11:03:26 PM »
It seems to be a large waterfowl. Not when it first exits the water, but when it leaps to its second position - is that a leg on the lower left of the body? It seems to look very bird like to me.
That would explain its second story exit out a window just a moment later in other videos.
Thanks, I'll have to examine it.

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
I was gonna post this in this thread here but maybe it is more appropriate here in this thread.

Sometime in February or March 2014 I was visiting people I've known for a long time who live about an hour west of where I do. Anyways this one day it is kind of mild, it's still winter but it's starting to melt a bit and things are generally pretty soggy all over the place. So I am walking down the sidewalk in this town and the concrete is mostly wet from melted snow, and some are partially dry in patches. I am not really even paying much attention to the sidewalk until I get to this one slab and the melt pattern was almost a dead ringer for the Misfits skull (Crimson Ghost logo). I don't know what else to add. How about a video.

☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 01:04:08 PM »
@BartEllProducer  Mmmm  coooookies