Author Topic: Spooky Trail-Cam Footage.  (Read 38 times)

steveyraff

• KIDD
Spooky Trail-Cam Footage.
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:25:13 AM »
I remember the skeptic in me recently wondering why there are not tons more Trail-Cam sightings out there. I know a lot of people use them throughout the night, and they are movement sensor activated.

Anyway - a friend on Facebook linked me to this video. She is part of a Trail-Cam owners Facebook Group. It's public, so everyone here should be able to view it. I've been reading through this comments and it appears to be 1/2 a mile down a dirt track in a remote part of Massachusetts. Apparently the owner of the Trail-Cam is now reporting the incident to the police.

It may not be paranormal - but I did find it a little spooky. He/She appears to be carrying something heavy, which may account for the strange manner in which he/she is walking. Its in the middle of the night, and its pouring rain. (S)He also seems to be wearing unusual clothing with a drawstring backpack.

I personally think its some guy carrying a dead dog to leave it somewhere remote. It looks like a long object down their right hand side with a tail.

Thought some here may be interested in having a look-see...

https://www.facebook.com/sarahmschatz/videos/10217429051457326

EllGab™️

Spooky Trail-Cam Footage.
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:25:13 AM »