Author Topic: Favorite Conspiracy Podcasts  (Read 61 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
    • Velvet Heaven
Favorite Conspiracy Podcasts
« on: October 04, 2018, 10:58:46 AM »
So I have been discussing this with one of my co-hosts of The Bartcast and I was wondering who else is into conspiracy related podcasts?

The weirder the better IMO. A few favs--

The Higherside Chats
Binall of America
The Conspiracy Show
Disgraceland
Surreal Talk

A few of my favs on youtube--

Dark Journalist
Project Camelot
Dallasgoldbug

A few of my favorite insane topics--
Death of Max Spiers
Supersoldiers
CERN
Anything Occult related -- think Aleister Crowley to MI6 to CIA which all have occult ties.

Please feel free to weigh in. The weirder the better.

albrecht

• Elluminati
Re: Favorite Conspiracy Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 12:06:01 PM »
So I have been discussing this with one of my co-hosts of The Bartcast and I was wondering who else is into conspiracy related podcasts?

The Higherside Chats
Binall of America
The Conspiracy Show
Disgraceland
Surreal Talk

Dark Journalist
Project Camelot
Dallasgoldbug

Death of Max Spiers
Supersoldiers
CERN
Anything Occult related -- think Aleister Crowley to MI6 to CIA which all have occult ties.

These are all taken within reasons and sometimes long gaps between listening and/or listening once I know what the show is about because sometimes certain shows can suck. Some I only listen too a few times a year or when I suddenly wonder: "what ever happened to that guy?" and look them up. One also frequently needs to gird their loins lest one gets offended by some theories, "hate speech," or, even worse, adds for supplements. Most, not all, have a "right-wing" or religious bent but that seems to often be prevalent in SW, fringe radio. Some have gone away but I mention for nostalgia's sake. Others are still around but on small, internet only platforms and sorta of hard to find. A bonus? Lots of those people still have websites that look mid to late 90's geocities and hotdog design- the prime time of conspiracy and paranormal radio! In no particular order:

Old Art Bell shows
Old Bill Cooper shows (Hour of Time, Mystery Babylon)
Ground Zero
The Conspiracy Show
Rense
NPR (All Things Considered, etc)
Red Ice Radio
Radio Free Redoubt
Mae Brussell  replays (one of the firsts and amazing research before the internet!)
Alex Jones (though I liked him better when he was local and ranting on more local/state topics)
C2C (when a decent guest, or for laughs at Norry. Usually listened to when working in the yard, mowing, etc.)
Texe Marrs (only rarely and only because he used to be a neighbor, sorta- a mile away but large lots.)
Unexplained (Howard Hughes, not that Howard Hughes)
- I think they have shows but not sure but like to listen when they are on other shows: Freeman, Elena Freeland, Rosa Kiore, even Russell Pine (Jordan Maxwell)- for old times sake, etc. I guess John Stadtmiller, Jack Blood, and some are still around- somewhere- but I haven't listened to them in decade. Sometimes they were ok back in the day.

Listening to SDM from prison is sort of a hoot. Again for old times sake and because funny to hear the recording "This Call Is Coming From A Federal Prison" break in every few moments.

In the 90's there was some guy out of Arizona who talked gold, guns, and politics. A former Rhodesian. I forget his name but an 'interesting' show. I also like Derry Brownfield (RIP) but that was more of a AG/Politics/Conspiracy show.

tootsie_wootsy

• Elluminati
  • Artsy Girl Fighting Nazis
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 12:12:07 PM »

The Higherside Chats
Binall of America
The Conspiracy Show
Disgraceland
Surreal Talk

Dark Journalist
Project Camelot
Dallasgoldbug

Death of Max Spiers
Supersoldiers
CERN

Love Higherside Chats.. am a plus member.. have a big crush on Greg Carlwood.. I have others I listen too but am not familiar with all you have listed.. thanks. will check them out   :) Love anything Reptilian, Archon, deep state, David Icke, etc  related..lots more  :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
aiming for the mid astral plane

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 12:13:48 PM »
Love Higherside Chats.. am a plus member.. have a big crush on Greg Carlwood.. I have others I listen too but am not familiar with all you have listed.. thanks. will check them out   :)

I think I just detected a tinge of jealousy. BRB.
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
    • Velvet Heaven
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »
These are all taken within reasons and sometimes long gaps between listening and/or listening once I know what the show is about because sometimes certain shows can suck. Some I only listen too a few times a year or when I suddenly wonder: "what ever happened to that guy?" and look them up. One also frequently needs to gird their loins lest one gets offended by some theories, "hate speech," or, even worse, adds for supplements. Most, not all, have a "right-wing" or religious bent but that seems to often be prevalent in SW, fringe radio. Some have gone away but I mention for nostalgia's sake. Others are still around but on small, internet only platforms and sorta of hard to find. A bonus? Lots of those people still have websites that look mid to late 90's geocities and hotdog design- the prime time of conspiracy and paranormal radio! In no particular order:

Old Art Bell shows
Old Bill Cooper shows (Hour of Time, Mystery Babylon)
Ground Zero
The Conspiracy Show
Rense
NPR (All Things Considered, etc)
Red Ice Radio
Radio Free Redoubt
Mae Brussell  replays (one of the firsts and amazing research before the internet!)
Alex Jones (though I liked him better when he was local and ranting on more local/state topics)
C2C (when a decent guest, or for laughs at Norry. Usually listened to when working in the yard, mowing, etc.)
Texe Marrs (only rarely and only because he used to be a neighbor, sorta- a mile away but large lots.)
Unexplained (Howard Hughes, not that Howard Hughes)
- I think they have shows but not sure but like to listen when they are on other shows: Freeman, Elena Freeland, Rosa Kiore, even Russell Pine (Jordan Maxwell)- for old times sake, etc. I guess John Stadtmiller, Jack Blood, and some are still around- somewhere- but I haven't listened to them in decade. Sometimes they were ok back in the day.

Listening to SDM from prison is sort of a hoot. Again for old times sake and because funny to hear the recording "This Call Is Coming From A Federal Prison" break in every few moments.

In the 90's there was some guy out of Arizona who talked gold, guns, and politics. A former Rhodesian. I forget his name but an 'interesting' show.
Fantastic list. Mae Brussells is amazing stuff. Still holds up. I know most of those. Cooper is great!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
    • Velvet Heaven
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 12:14:58 PM »
Love Higherside Chats.. am a plus member.. have a big crush on Greg Carlwood.. I have others I listen too but am not familiar with all you have listed.. thanks. will check them out   :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He is good.Would love to interview him.

tootsie_wootsy

• Elluminati
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »
I think I just detected a tinge of jealousy. BRB.

he's married   :-[

tootsie_wootsy

• Elluminati
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:51 PM »
He is good.Would love to interview him.

He does interviews on other shows.. I would love to to hear you interview him on the Bartcast..  :)

EllGab™️

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:51 PM »