Author Topic: Fave Horror Films 💀  (Read 954 times)

21st Century Man

• Elluminati
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: Fave Horror Films 💀
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2018, 09:16:24 PM »
Thanks 21st! I don't think I'm familiar with that case. I'll have to look into it. I did look on imdb and noticed that they're using the writer from The Nun. This doesn't bode well at all.

BTW nice avatar!

Thanks!! ;D  Valentino is an old favorite of mine.  I have yet to see the Nun but from the trailers I can tell I could have come up with a better story about wayward nuns.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

XArea51

• Elluminati
  • The truth is out there. NOT!
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2018, 01:09:47 AM »
Thanks!! ;D  Valentino is an old favorite of mine.  I have yet to see the Nun but from the trailers I can tell I could have come up with a better story about wayward nuns.

😄 No doubt about coming up with a better story about wayward nuns! That movie was a true travesty and wasted potential.
Valentino was gorgeous! At one time, I even put one of his pics in the digital generator and got this:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
♦♦👽♦♦

21st Century Man

• Elluminati
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2018, 02:34:07 AM »
😄 No doubt about coming up with a better story about wayward nuns! That movie was a true travesty and wasted potential.
Valentino was gorgeous! At one time, I even put one of his pics in the digital generator and got this:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

That's way cool, XArea51.  :D ;) Very creative and unique!  You and Tootsie both have great talent!!
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

XArea51

• Elluminati
  • The truth is out there. NOT!
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2018, 03:33:06 AM »
That's way cool, XArea51.  :D ;) Very creative and unique!  You and Tootsie both have great talent!!

Thank you 21st! 😊 You're too kind. No great talent on my part, just lots of fun playing with the digital gen.
♦♦👽♦♦

EllGab™️

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2018, 03:33:06 AM »