Author Topic: This Bart Ell is not the real Bart that Trolled Falkie on BellGab...  (Read 891 times)

Darth Maul

• KMST
  • BUT Who is the Master and who is the apprentice?
Re: This Bart Ell is not the real Bart that Trolled Falkie on BellGab...
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 08:19:56 PM »
  Okay i don't get why all the attacks on each other on this site or any website.  Maybe that's why i don't post much or come by this site and i limit myself even on my favorite cars sites for same reasons ... I've always been into buying and enjoying sports cars.   i have never joined the other Gab site,  but every now and then i'll punch in here to see if there's any cool threads about old music or whatever or something to read. 

I read more than post for this reason.

I DO NOT GET THIS THREAD?  I was rather shocked to read...  Seems after a couple of months of joining this site i started seeing A LOT of Hate.  Has this country really turned to more hate than care for one another???

I know tell me to get lost or whatever but i hope you have a kind heart during this Holiday season for each other and the owner of this site. He gave you and me a place to come read and join in if you wanted to. 

Hey i'm not perfect but i do believe in love and peace..(What's that John Lennon song) LOL.. "Give Peace a Chance" and I wish PEACE for everyone.  PLEASE think before posting (don't you wish sometimes you could put your thoughts in draft before posting it)  I mean maybe not but it saved me in business a couple of times in my lifetime.

Again ....Probably means nothing for me to type this but it bothered me to read.

Everyone enjoy a nice time with family and friends during this upcoming Holiday Season i only have my mother left and she is 89 and slowly but quickly going with Stage 4 plus kidney disease (is what the kidney doctor told us 3 weeks ago) only 20% kidney function left..... she had 25% kidney function just 6 months ago.. so you see how quick she is leaving me....(( I know mommas boy))  her heart has started A-Fib and irregular heartbeats now  and so i have called an ambulance taking her to emergency a couple of times in the last week and a half.... so what i'm getting at is cherish each moment you have with your families and friends or even internet acquaintance's.

I'm tired so sorry for any typo's. 

Yes Bart i click on ads all the time on this site.  so thanks to everyone for keeping the site running for good causes.
Sith Lord From the Planet Dathomir

StarrMountain

• Elluminati
  • Member Of Art's Tarts.
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 08:53:42 PM »
So, all I have to do for you to not ignore and hate me is click on ads?   :o
The Greatest Power, Is Love.

Enard P Farkwark

• KMST
  • Anyone seen manbearpig?
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:38 PM »
This thread and everything about it is retarded.
Coon and friends alert!  Coon and friends alert!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • I have no cats
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2018, 09:10:55 AM »
I like that he at least started the thread in the correct section.

@Darth Maul sorry to hear about your mum. I hope your Thanksgiving is as good as it can be.
“Wah wah wah, bitch, moan, cry, bitch, bitch” - Hallie Lever

Garret’s moral compass is as small as his micropenis.

Marisa

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the opposite of love is indifference
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2018, 10:06:33 AM »
So, all I have to do for you to not ignore and hate me is click on ads?   :o

perhaps

Darth Maul

• KMST
  • BUT Who is the Master and who is the apprentice?
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
I like that he at least started the thread in the correct section.

@Darth Maul sorry to hear about your mum. I hope your Thanksgiving is as good as it can be.

Thank you!  And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also
Sith Lord From the Planet Dathomir

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2018, 02:21:33 PM »
What I want to know is what happened to BellGab's Chefist, the guy who had interesting posts and did Martinez Tonight

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellightened
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2018, 03:08:04 PM »
What I want to know is what happened to BellGab's Chefist, the guy who had interesting posts and did Martinez Tonight

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ksm32

• KNYE
  • Jolly MuthaFucka
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 07:52:16 PM »
I never liked em' even back in the day but he sounds (his voice) like he would be fun to drink with and then beat up several times. Dude's turned into a one shtick pony with these redundant, mindless, one note threads he starts IN BOTH PLACES! Just flat out goofy imo.

That said, my threads are unbeatable, but everybody already acknowledges that, duh:P That said, I better take some pictures of tomorrows fine floors.  :)
Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2018, 08:00:22 AM »
Ouch...I'm hurt...dear God, take me now! bwahahhaha....that's all you got? Jesus...Donald Noory and NowhereIn Time...

I'm a little confused by this.  By telling us these two are posting on Bellgab, are you trying to convince people to return, or reinforce their choice of staying here?

shinebox

• KIDD
Re: Angry Glugsy had to take Court Ordered Parenting classes.
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »
Angry Glugsy should not have been allowed to multiply. What a great role model!

Show of hands: Is anyone surprised that he had to take COURT ORDERED PARENTING CLASSES?

The dumbAss posted his name in a George Senda thread.

Take your anger out here, dumbass, not on your little girl.

Ben lost his family and his business in the same year,,, now he rents a room from craigslist and sleeps on boxes of printer ink,,, he sleeps in his car when his daughter visits because he only has room for the boxes and one person in his rented room LOL

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
Re: Angry Glugsy had to take Court Ordered Parenting classes.
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2018, 03:01:21 AM »
he sleeps in his car when his daughter visits because he only has room for the boxes and one person in his rented room LOL

Don't know if any of it is true- and I don't really care.  I just find it hilarious when people who I mildly dislike for no apparent reason end up broken, addicted, alone or homeless.  It always makes me feel so much better about myself and feel superior to them.  Even better is if they die broken and alone.  I have always believed those who I disagree with on the internet deserve this fate, and I LOL if it comes to pass.  I'm a great person (in my mind.)  ::)

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2018, 03:09:34 AM »
  Okay i don't get why all the attacks on each other on this site or any website...
What else are we supposed to do with our time now that Art does not broadcast.  There is only so much hate to direct towards Heather.

*Sorry to hear about your mother.  I hope you are able to spend your time with her and enjoy it...

ksm32

• KNYE
  • Jolly MuthaFucka
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2018, 02:17:58 AM »
What else are we supposed to do with our time now that Art does not broadcast.
@WOTR We can think about getting those dream floors installed before Christmas ;)

ksm32

• KNYE
  • Jolly MuthaFucka
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »
I was visiting chefist in his fridge box the other day for lunch. That guy makes a mean ketchup soup, tell you WHAT!

EllGab™️

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »