Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12224943 times)

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #68970 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:25 PM »
Catching up here today, just wanted to say hi to everyone and...

She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #68971 on: December 24, 2018, 01:18:02 PM »
heather conquered radio..next stop..movies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

#Legacy

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #68972 on: December 24, 2018, 01:28:28 PM »
From the Urban Dictionary:

A Whore, Hoe or Hooker. 2 bits is refering to 2 coins(or quarters), which is saying to the women she is cheap and you can have it for pocket change.

2 bits is not any two coins, its 25c.  During the colonial days in the US, the most common currency used was the Spanish dollar.  One Spanish dollar was worth 8 Spanish reales, and the dollar coin was sometimes cut into eight pieces in order to have change on hand, thus ''pieces of eight''.

Reales and the cut pieces were known as bits, 1/8th of a dollar or 12.5 cents each.  I remember my grandfather and his buddies always saying 2 bits instead of a quarter, 4 bits for 50c, etc.

A 2 bit (fill in the blank) was a person or thing of low value, so a ''2 bit whore'' is a perfectly fine use of the expression.  Except there is already an expression for the lowest level of prostitute the others look down on:  $2 whore. An expression from around 100 years ago when that was the common standard going rate at the low end.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #68973 on: December 24, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »
>^..^<

You know you have rule of the place when the family has long since given up decorating the tree.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #68974 on: December 24, 2018, 01:41:10 PM »
>^..^<

You know you have rule of the place when the family has long since given up decorating the tree.

Beautiful kitties! :D

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #68975 on: December 24, 2018, 01:50:08 PM »
Beautiful kitties! :D
Irresistible. Just like the temptation to decorate the tree anyway while we are asleep and that is when the real fun begins! The trick is to pretend you don't notice so they think they are out of the woods. When they have at least two drinks crawl onto a branch and make them think you will remain docile for a cute Christmas picture pose, so again they are not worried. Count out another drink or two and then unleash your best!

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #68976 on: December 24, 2018, 02:12:42 PM »
Compassion . . . .
Anyone know what it means in relation to this Heather Wade thread ?

Hug your loved ones . . .
Hold them near.

Some folks are alone . .

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #68977 on: December 24, 2018, 02:29:31 PM »
Climbing to the top and just toppling the tree is amateur hour. Even in their inebriated state they are liable to say "Whoooaaa whoa!" and catch the falling tree and then you will just be banned from climbing and catch a lot of shit. Any flabby tabby can knock off those Hobby Lobby ornaments especially from the lower branches. Boring. You need maximum collateral damage and mess! A personal favorite is to get about two thirds the way up and make it look like you fell out of the tree accidentally (on purpose). As you slip down from the chosen branch, hopefully with a glass ornament furiously thrash the whole way down pulling off everything you can. Real pros can flop to adjoining branches to take out the most kitsch pieces.

When you hit the floor act stunned, even fake a limp if you are so inclined. The family will act more concerned for you than the ornaments. The kids will all be very delighted and some of the adults as well, but they will be biting their tongues. In their inebriated state they will be more inclined to laugh it all off after a few minutes and actually reward you with cat treats all so happy to see you survived!

Take the treats and then make yourself very scarce at this point. No point in screwing around with wrapping paper and tinsel. (Acting too playful at this point will ruin your plausible deniability.)  At this point they will all be slobbery drunk and want to pick you up and hug and squeeze you. If there is a plate with little smokes sausages you may want to grab a couple of these but not so many as to get anyone's attention. An ideal place to hide I've found is in the dark bedroom under the bed where everyone has thrown their coats and stuff.

mrroscoe08

• KIDD
« Reply #68978 on: December 24, 2018, 02:35:39 PM »
Merry Christmas to you all. 🎄👻

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #68979 on: December 24, 2018, 02:43:26 PM »
Merry Christmas, Dyna Prime. Please leave Dyna-X a bit of sanity.
Merry Christmas

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #68980 on: December 24, 2018, 02:44:14 PM »
Merry Christmas to all. 
I'M ALPHA AF

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #68981 on: December 24, 2018, 02:53:53 PM »
Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas @Jedimiller and may the force be with you too.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #68982 on: December 24, 2018, 02:59:29 PM »
Merry Christmas to all. 

Have a good one mister!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #68983 on: December 24, 2018, 03:02:32 PM »
Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas....I hope you have an awesome Christmas

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #68984 on: December 24, 2018, 03:07:22 PM »
Compassion . . . .
Anyone know what it means in relation to this Heather Wade thread ?

Hug your loved ones . . .
Hold them near.

Some folks are alone . .
Tell me about it. Why else would I be hanging out on Ellgab on a holiday?(*no slam intended, Bart*) If you can't cry about it you might has well laugh. Hence a short silly story through the eyes of a cat recycled from when I still had a family.

I appreciate your sentiment, but to quote Shakespeare "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Some pretty dark things, too that would make most of the board pee themselves and turn grey in a matter of months. Thankfully, most don't really need to be worried about it. Eat drink and be merry! Merry Christmas, Ace!