Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12134977 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70065 on: December 29, 2018, 09:27:52 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Timebandit! You're on a roll lately! Excellent! <g> +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70066 on: December 29, 2018, 10:21:09 AM »
I wasn't talking about heather. Dayumm
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70067 on: December 29, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
MQuitter has issues. He is probably mad because only a small fraction of the original BG members returned when he decided to reopen the site and things have not improved. The forum over there is stagnating with only a handful of members making the majority of posts. Expectations were that everyone would flock back once it was reopened but most have stayed away and that is probably a daily thorn to him. Bart Ell saved the day by creating Ellgab and since Ellgab is a success, they don't like it. And what they don't like they attack and try to tear down. It is reminiscent of a child having a temper tantrum.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70069 on: December 29, 2018, 12:08:08 PM »
Pete comes up with the goods.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70070 on: December 29, 2018, 12:18:06 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70071 on: December 29, 2018, 12:18:35 PM »
I also messaged the Tip Top club on their Facebook last night, and they replied saying that if I knew the dancer name of the person they would be able to give me more information.

Soooo that’s a job for someone who wants to try that as a question on an open lines.....

I don't know if this is relevant but I did a search on Heather a while back and got a bunch of email addresses, the last one on the list is nikkiblack@mail.com and the three prior to that were all firedancer. Did Heather go by the name Nikki Black?
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70072 on: December 29, 2018, 12:21:45 PM »
Wow u two are creeping me out.  Stalkers
I'M ALPHA AF

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70073 on: December 29, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »
I don't know if this is relevant but I did a search on Heather a while back and got a bunch of email addresses, the last one on the list is nikkiblack@mail.com and the three prior to that were all firedancer. Did Heather go by the name Nikki Black?
she could go by the name 'Hot Stick O Dynamite!'.. Yeah baby!

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70074 on: December 29, 2018, 12:57:25 PM »
it's too bad Heath let herself go. the fellas are going to be very disappointed. that Bhole better be bleached missy!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70075 on: December 29, 2018, 12:57:51 PM »
I don't know if this is relevant but I did a search on Heather a while back and got a bunch of email addresses, the last one on the list is nxxxxxxbxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx and the three prior to that were all firedancer. Did Heather go by the name Nikki Black?

Mebbe delete that email addy :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70076 on: December 29, 2018, 01:42:49 PM »

Wow, @DynamoHum, you are the most awesome reporter/detective! Good going! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70077 on: December 29, 2018, 01:51:16 PM »
There was some drama when he was posting on bellgab. Art was great on the radio and maybe he was just a great teacher or just had the time to teach Heather some of the things to be a great host. Heather may not have be the best student too. It could have been that they were just not a good mix for each other. Who really knows. Maybe Art's teaching style was not the right way for Heather's learning style.  Heather could have learn from a lot of different people to find whats works for her. Art was good at theater of the mind. In other areas of Art's life could have been better.

I won’t judge Art for any drama on BG. Also I I’m betting he did not teach her much. She likes to say that and act like she’s the legacy however from the way Keith described it, Art just quit. She was available and willing. I picture him tossing her the keys and walking away. All this talk about how he taught her and being hand picked by him came about AFTER his death. Just my speculation on it.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #70078 on: December 29, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
I won’t judge Art for any drama on BG. Also I I’m betting he did not teach her much. She likes to say that and act like she’s the legacy however from the way Keith described it, Art just quit. She was available and willing. I picture him tossing her the keys and walking away. All this talk about how he taught her and being hand picked by him came about AFTER his death. Just my speculation on it.

Agreed, 100 %.  DS is so much better at this than HLW, it's like night and day.  Listened to the whole MITD show and after show last night.  Hadn't done that in a while.  It's all becoming clearer.

ysc

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70079 on: December 29, 2018, 03:00:57 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3