Author Topic: 2019 NFL Season  (Read 36868 times)

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
Re: 2019 NFL Season
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2019, 03:05:40 PM »
At first look it looked like some big dude went crazy on the little dude and I was ready to throw the book at the Browns player. But something didn't seem right to me, why would a guy on the winning team get so angry.

I took a closer look at the video (zapruder style) and the Steelers QB Rudolph tried to remove the Browns player (Garrett) helmet off first and then when Myles was getting up Rudolph kicked him in the groin which triggered Garrett. Saying that Garrett should get punished as you just to swing a helmet at somebodies dome. But Rudolph was a bit of a bitch here with going after the the helmet first, kicking him in the balls, and after the Steelers big dudes were controlling the situation a helmet-less Rudolph came in looking to swing.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »
... But Rudolph was a bit of a bitch here with going after the the helmet first, kicking him in the balls, and after the Steelers big dudes were controlling the situation a helmet-less Rudolph came in looking to swing...

Yep, absolutely.  Rudolph should be fined, probably will be. 

Miles was the instigator though, holding the QB long after the ball was gone, slamming him to the ground, keeping him on the ground - yeah Rudolph got frustrated and retaliated.  If Garrett couldn't handle the QB responding to his excessive behavior, perhaps he should have let up after the ball was gone.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2019, 05:53:58 PM »
Kaeppernick refused to work out at the Falcons facility and moved everyone to a high school field about 60-miles away. He threw for about 40-minutes, but a number of the team scouts who came to the Falcons facility didn’t bother going to the new location. 
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2019, 08:03:38 PM »
Yes, why move the workout, other than to make it about your own non-football agenda instead of it being about getting back into the league. 

All the teams should have just said screw it and gone home.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2019, 09:13:49 PM »

Oof. That was nasty. The Rams have one exceptional talent this season. Making the other team look good. And help make superstars of the quarterbacks. First Wilson, then Garapollo, now Jackson. Notice how every team that loses the Super Bowl has a bad next season? Except the Patriots who have obviously made a pact with the devil

Respect to Lamar Jackson. He is amazing
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2019, 10:51:50 PM »
Oof. That was nasty. The Rams have one exceptional talent this season. Making the other team look good. And help make superstars of the quarterbacks. First Wilson, then Garapollo, now Jackson. Notice how every team that loses the Super Bowl has a bad next season? Except the Patriots who have obviously made a pact with the devil

@TigerLily,

The SDUT had an interesting story in the sports section. If the Seahawks go on to win the super bowl, a San Diego State Aztec player will be a part of the team, a big part. Just like the World Series champions an NBA champions both had San Diego State Aztecs as key players.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/chargers-rams/story/2019-11-25/nfl-super-bowl-seahawks-rashaad-penny-sdsu-jets-niners-packers-titans-aaron-rodgers-patriots-cowboys
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2019, 07:44:46 AM »
@TigerLily,

The SDUT had an interesting story in the sports section. If the Seahawks go on to win the super bowl, a San Diego State Aztec player will be a part of the team, a big part. Just like the World Series champions an NBA champions both had San Diego State Aztecs as key players.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/chargers-rams/story/2019-11-25/nfl-super-bowl-seahawks-rashaad-penny-sdsu-jets-niners-packers-titans-aaron-rodgers-patriots-cowboys

That is very cool @sean92008 . Thanks for sharing. You don't see many SDSU shootouts during the Sunday Night football intros. Only big name that comes to mind is Marshall Faulk

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2019, 08:25:15 AM »

Super Bowl preview Sunday?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2019, 08:29:25 AM »

Super Bowl preview Sunday?

Possibly. It should be a great game

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2019, 10:12:28 AM »
The Rams picked a really bad season to fuck up.

With the chargers sucking as they do, two poor teams in Los Angeles ain't helping nobody...

I just wish the Raiders were doing better, I like their business move of leaving California. Each one of those players will be making more money because now eight of their games will be outside of one of the worst taxed states for athletes.

Anyway, I have become much more of a high school and college football fan now. The NFL has alienated me heavily.
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »
The Rams picked a really bad season to fuck up.

With the chargers sucking as they do, two poor teams in Los Angeles ain't helping nobody...

I just wish the Raiders were doing better, I like their business move of leaving California. Each one of those players will be making more money because now eight of their games will be outside of one of the worst taxed states for athletes.

Anyway, I have become much more of a high school and college football fan now. The NFL has alienated me heavily.

I'm hoping it's only like a junior slump for Goff. Someone has to pay for that new stadium. Just glad it's not San Diego

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2019, 11:37:14 AM »
Once again, the Jaguars play that damned London game and by the time they play another home game, a full month after the last one, the season is gone. Again, a November wipe out on the road.
Merry Christmas

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2019, 11:55:46 AM »
Once again, the Jaguars play that damned London game and by the time they play another home game, a full month after the last one, the season is gone. Again, a November wipe out on the road.

At least this sounds promising

"NFL football pool, pick'em, confidence picks for Week 13, 2019: Back the Jaguars
SportsLine's advanced computer model just revealed the top NFL office pool picks."

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2019, 02:03:44 PM »
At least the Rams lost - ha - with the Jags having their first round pick.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2019, 02:07:05 PM »
I clicked on a link at ESPN's website, and it started playing Colon Cap addressing reporters at his recent workout.

Ok, I've followed his career from Nevada to the 49ers, heard him give post-game interviews.  He's not from the 'hood, he grew up in a small town in N Calif.  Listen to a few moments of him speaking, then and now.  He seems to have picked up an adaptation, y'all... 

Then,

Now,