Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 275454 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #1560 on: July 28, 2020, 12:44:38 PM »
Here's the direct link to the banned video if you want a downloaded copy:

https://seed200.bitchute.com/YGDx0p1zzCr5/PqqvcxdCGJo9.mp4

Go there, then right click and choose "save as".

This is a HUGE breaking news story and the censorship is truly insane.

Thank you!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1561 on: July 28, 2020, 12:46:10 PM »
Hmmm, now why would they do that?

Probably because that woman is a psycho.
Yeah, that would do it.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1562 on: July 28, 2020, 12:47:14 PM »
Thank you!

I am sure you are going to enjoy her thoughts on alien DNA, too.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #1563 on: July 28, 2020, 12:54:41 PM »
The only people that feel forced are those not bright enough to use common sense and do it on their own.
The ass of the camel, if you will.
I think for some, myself included, it’s not necessarily the masks themselves that are the big issue. The efficacy can be debated back and forth for different use cases, scenarios and environments.

The big issue is the means by which this is being enforced as law without being created as law. County judges, governors, mayors or the president do not have the authority to just pronounce their opinions as law in the United States. Law is created in a specific way and becomes enforceable as such only after a vote by representative government. Other countries have different frameworks of course but here many have given their lives to establish these checks and balances against potential despotism.

That kind of centralized power in any one person is foolish to the core. Belief that the person who has that power today will be the same or also agree with your own viewpoint tomorrow is self delusion. More should think about that eventuality before cheering the iron fist in the velvet glove today just because it happens to be smashing in their chosen direction for the time being.  Makes the camel’s ass look pretty smart in the end.
Babu!!!!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1564 on: July 28, 2020, 12:56:36 PM »
Expert Doctor at work!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1565 on: July 28, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
We should be listening to politicians and political hacks, not doctors

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #1566 on: July 29, 2020, 01:27:07 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
« Reply #1567 on: July 29, 2020, 07:35:05 PM »
This 1954 video will help you see that living under Covid is not as bad as living under the fear they daily lived in back then.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1568 on: July 29, 2020, 08:05:42 PM »
Expert Doctor at work!

She hates masks AND believes in alien sex. The big question I have is she on paranormaldate or conspiracydate. Who am I kidding, I got no chance, hunky George Noory must already put a claim out for her, she's the perfect woman for him. He can finally use his LMH sexy bumper music mix tape again  ;D

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
« Reply #1569 on: August 03, 2020, 10:04:20 AM »
Texas Doctor Richard Bartlett's Covid treatment with Budesonide and a nebulizer

http://covidsilverbullet.com/

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
« Reply #1570 on: August 03, 2020, 01:43:53 PM »
Filth Finder . . . .

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - Raging Mask Debaters
« Reply #1571 on: August 03, 2020, 02:46:27 PM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1572 on: August 09, 2020, 02:52:30 PM »
Random thoughts:

I'm still amazed I'm not getting calls from telemarketers.  One would think now would be the perfect time, with people either home and out of work, or working from home

People working at home are going to become very used to being in their pajamas or underwear all day, not bathing, not shaving / wearing makeup, making no attempt to suppress bodily noises, and so on.  So what happens when they all go back to the office?

There are A LOT of horribly fat Americans.  I'm guessing most of those people are getting less exercise by not commuting, ordering their food delivered, etc.  And eating more just being at home all day - either out of work or working from home - either way the refrigerator is right there.  I really wonder how many will be trapped in their homes, too fat to get through the doorframe once this is over and they're expected to go outside again.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1573 on: August 14, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »
I keep hearing that not only is everything else in America racist, but the Wuhan Corona virus is racist as well. 

Well, sort of, because black and brown people disproportionally don't have jobs where they can work from home and order food and other supplies delivered.  In fact they are the ones disproportionally delivering the food, and manning the cash registers.  So it's actually American racism causing the virus to affect them disproportionally.

But is that true?  Here's what I've seen these past 6 months at the store, in the neighborhood, and riding my bike past parks.  I see so many black people in the store with either no mask, or covering their mouth and not nose.  I see black and Latinx homes in the neighborhood hosting parties.  I see black and Latinx groups having parties at the park.  Not anyone else.

Now that's anecdotal, not a fair statistical study, just an observation.  But if someone tells me this affects blacks and Mexicans disproportionately in my town, and it's all because of institutional racism, they'll have another possibility to think about.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1574 on: August 16, 2020, 10:33:37 AM »
Latinx

What is this Latinx?  Is that a misspelling?  Did I miss another cultural shift?

Oh and PB, you are a racist motherfucker for picking on two 'minority' groups.  Report yourself.  I understand that that is a growing thing among business and academia.  Confess your white debil sins.