Author Topic: Ghostly Experiences  (Read 2450 times)

XArea51

• Elluminati
  • The truth is out there. NOT!
Ghostly Experiences
« on: August 16, 2018, 05:34:11 AM »
This was something I did not see visually, but felt physically and emotionally. I was visiting a small gold rush town in Jamestown, California and stopped into one of my favorite antique/gift shops. I'd been there a few times, but never had any otherworldly experiences before. This time I was being drawn towards the back of the store towards a dark room that housed boxes and stock. For some reason I just stared into the room at some old mannequin head and I started to get very cold. Goosebumps and chills. I started to feel nervous for no logical reason and I heard a man's voice internally, not externally, yell "get outta here!" He was really angry and in my minds eye, I could see him cowering in the corner. Well, that was enough for me. I quickly left that area and rejoined my friends. I was freaked out and embarrassed at the same time wondering whether I should ask the clerk if they'd ever heard anything like that before. So I sucked  it up and asked her. She said nonchalantly "Oh yeah, this place is haunted. It loves to hide things from us." I should have expected that from an old mining town.
♦♦👽♦♦

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: Ghostly Experiences
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 06:12:39 AM »
This was something I did not see visually, but felt physically and emotionally. I was visiting a small gold rush town in Jamestown, California and stopped into one of my favorite antique/gift shops. I'd been there a few times, but never had any otherworldly experiences before. This time I was being drawn towards the back of the store towards a dark room that housed boxes and stock. For some reason I just stared into the room at some old mannequin head and I started to get very cold. Goosebumps and chills. I started to feel nervous for no logical reason and I heard a man's voice internally, not externally, yell "get outta here!" He was really angry and in my minds eye, I could see him cowering in the corner. Well, that was enough for me. I quickly left that area and rejoined my friends. I was freaked out and embarrassed at the same time wondering whether I should ask the clerk if they'd ever heard anything like that before. So I sucked  it up and asked her. She said nonchalantly "Oh yeah, this place is haunted. It loves to hide things from us." I should have expected that from an old mining town.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

what a great idea for a thread.. i never had a ghostly encounter unless you count tons of weird evp's in my house ??? :o 

XArea51

• Elluminati
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:18:07 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

what a great idea for a thread.. i never had a ghostly encounter unless you count tons of weird evp's in my house ??? :o

Yeah, I'd love to hear about those evp's. I've been too chicken to try it out myself. I'd be afraid of what I might hear. Please share it if you'd like. 😃
♦♦👽♦♦

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 07:30:35 AM »
Yeah, I'd love to hear about those evp's. I've been too chicken to try it out myself. I'd be afraid of what I might hear. Please share it if you'd like. 😃

I've gotten very scary evp's in my apartment,  a man talking whole sentences(though could not make out what he was saying), an older woman telling me "get out" , what sounded like an alien saying "a Breather", ??, a woman screaming like in a horror movie.. that finally did it.. i threw two recorders down the garbage shute and that was the end of that.. I imagine i was bringing entities into the place and won't do it anymore.. I shouldn't have been doing that in my house, i was just trying to reach my mother and sister, but instead i got that.. I did finally reach my mother and heard her voice through psychic Chris Fleming, whom Dave Schrader knows(through a spirit box with her voice coming through clear over the phone)...

XArea51

• Elluminati
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 08:00:39 AM »
I've gotten very scary evp's in my apartment,  a man talking whole sentences(though could not make out what he was saying), an older woman telling me "get out" , what sounded like an alien saying "a Breather", ??, a woman screaming like in a horror movie.. that finally did it.. i threw two recorders down the garbage shute and that was the end of that.. I imagine i was bringing entities into the place and won't do it anymore.. I shouldn't have been doing that in my house, i was just trying to reach my mother and sister, but instead i got that.. I did finally reach my mother and heard her voice through psychic Chris Fleming, whom Dave Schrader knows(through a spirit box with her voice coming through clear over the phone)...

😱 Wow! You are one brave lady. I'd be looking over my shoulder all of the time wondering who was there! The "get out" would have done it for me. Hearing your mom's voice through the spirit box must have been amazing though and clearly too! Before my mom died, I asked her to visit me in my dreams after she passed. A few days after her death, I was about to fall asleep and I just kept wishing I could give her a hug again. That night I had the most lucid dream, that actually felt like I was awake. I was in her bedroom, turned around and saw her there. Younger and golden glowing. I said "Oh mom, you came". She couldn't speak, only smiled and gave me the biggest hug. It was so real. I woke up elated and knowing it was her. I've never had another dream like that again. Thanks for sharing your story.
♦♦👽♦♦

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »
Man says ghost or intruder planted meth on him after after he was attacked by axe

https://www.knoe.com/content/news/OPSO-Man-says-ghost-planted-meth-in-home-after-he-was-attacked-with-axe-495058491.html