Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 834275 times)

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #375 on: August 16, 2018, 03:46:56 AM »
lol another social retard 'researcher'. tonight's loser is in court trying to sue the Canadian Ministry of Fish and Wildlife for being derelict in their duty in not investigating or protecting Bigfoots. And some idiot lawyer agreed to represent him.
Even if he could prove sasquatches exist the onus is on the plaintiff to prove they've been harmed by the negligence of the defendant. The lawyer argued that there's precedent in tobacco cases, that until lawsuits got before a court that nobody believed cigarettes caused disease. Which is true but to get to a trial a lawyer had to have a real person who claimed physical damage due to smoking and some compelling evidence to prove the claim. LOL he's whining that the judge has been very hard on him and his lawyer. No shit, surprised the judge gave them more than 5 minutes of his time.

He knows he's going to get this thrown out but he remains undaunted because that's how loony tunes roll so he's going to sue the state of California next and then the province of British Columbia. I hope a judge fucks with him and orders a 72 hour hold for a psych evaluation in a hospital.

And as usual Jorch is fully supportive of his guest, he says 'Why can't we all just work together on this?' Um, because our courts have important business to do. I'm hoping the guest gets stuck with the costs the government has absorbed to represent itself in this ridiculous frivolous lawsuit.

His personality was pissing me off, I don't believe much in bigfoot. Hearing this guest made me further not believe.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2018, 03:55:03 AM »
His personality was pissing me off, I don't believe much in bigfoot. Hearing this guest made me further not believe.

I listened to the Bigfoot guest for 15 minutes and then decided I'd rather listen to music.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2018, 04:02:33 AM »
I listened to the Bigfoot guest for 15 minutes and then decided I'd rather listen to music.

That was a wise move.

« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2018, 07:25:47 AM »
I will occasionally listen for the first 20-30 mins
That's the worst part. I'd rather listen to a 4hour seminar on Dr Pubes' confusing adolescence than 20 minutes of Mish Schlock, Howard Bloom and Peter Davenport

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2018, 08:53:06 AM »
That's the worst part. I'd rather listen to a 4hour seminar on Dr Pubes' confusing adolescence than 20 minutes of Mish Schlock, Howard Bloom and Peter Davenport

Peter Davenport he absolutely stinks on ice

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #380 on: August 20, 2018, 10:41:00 PM »
George just used a fake voice as a joke.  I've never heard this one.  Five years listening and I actually heard something totally new.  He sounded like a troll under a bridge with a high, soft, mushy voice...  I would not have been able to identify him.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2018, 10:54:53 PM »
Circle Jerk  on C2C tonight with Alex Jones.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2018, 11:25:28 PM »
Norry, Censorship  is bad

Third caller  in "The biggest problem is the education  system  is. *click *

Norry "NO no no no you can't say that"

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2018, 11:30:04 PM »

LOL. I think the guy said the f or s word.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2018, 12:13:28 AM »
Hey Bluejay, please do a gif lampooning NooryBeets.  Something along the lines of the Daffy Duck gif that is popular on here.

;D

obtuseidiot

• KIDD
« Reply #385 on: August 21, 2018, 12:18:57 AM »
Circle Jerk  on C2C tonight with Alex Jones.

I expect you would be the expert on the circle jerk.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #386 on: August 21, 2018, 12:20:16 AM »
I expect you would be the expert on the circle jerk.

???

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #387 on: August 21, 2018, 12:31:16 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #388 on: August 21, 2018, 01:09:03 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #389 on: August 21, 2018, 01:13:04 AM »

Yeah, Norry doesn't realize how it sounds to the audience.  He gets so ticked, instead of calmly explaining to the audience that the producer just had to clip out a few expressions the FCC forbids...  Instead, he comes off like he's arguing the point, not the semantics.  Jarring and confusing, bec we hear Norry scold the guest but we were oblivious to any wrongdoing.  Just plain weird.