Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 834336 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7230 on: September 23, 2022, 01:55:01 AM »
He should record some banter with Tommee in case Tommers drops one of these days.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7231 on: September 23, 2022, 04:44:25 AM »
Noory is a manchild on many things...
Manchildren are insulted.  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7232 on: September 23, 2022, 04:48:56 AM »
He should record some banter with Tommee in case Tommers drops one of these days.
Jorch - “I will miss Tommee, he knew L.A.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7233 on: September 23, 2022, 06:27:57 PM »
I noticed this as I was up early during the week.  Our local station had always carried the first hour of Coast directly after the four hours had concluded during the week.  I had the radio on, and the station did not follow the last hour with the first hour of Coast, it was a news program in the early hours of the morning.  I am not sure when this took place, but it means five less hours of Norry in our local market.

Also, the station carries SIT on Saturday evenings, but that to has been shortened by at least a hour.  On Saturday evening they carry a home improvement show.   Then, it picks up with SIT after it has already started. 

I just have not been listening to the talk radio as much, period.  It seems like the same stories and the same angles hour after hour during the day.  It just drones on. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7234 on: September 23, 2022, 10:31:56 PM »
Connie Willis is guest hosting tonight and is recycling one of Noory's past psychic medium guests... :o

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7235 on: September 24, 2022, 02:29:58 AM »
I was listening to Curtis Sliwa talking about Greg Kelly. Sliwa says Kelly, and all good talk show hosts including himself, are crazy. Art was certainly crazy.  Perhaps that's sNoory's trouble - he's too dull to be crazy.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7236 on: September 24, 2022, 06:24:07 AM »
The final caller last night ended up being old skeptic Walt in PA who told Connie she was the only one he would wait on hold over 2 hours for!
He again let her know he wears size 18 shoes making him a "bigfoot" that she is looking for.
He revealed that he majored in biology and chemistry in college but he never went to medical school to become a doctor like his mother wanted. Instead he ended up in a trucking business. But he says he still remembers all his science studies so went on a rant about evolution vs god creation.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7237 on: September 24, 2022, 06:26:53 AM »
Ole' Walt is sounding a touch like Falkie there. Except Walt got a job.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7238 on: September 24, 2022, 09:15:50 PM »
George is probably out boring some cocktail waitress right now.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7239 on: September 25, 2022, 04:41:06 AM »
George is probably out boring some cocktail waitress right now.
Jorch - “Did yeeewww know I wuz in the Navy?”

Cocktail waitress - “Another house red wine?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7240 on: September 25, 2022, 04:52:30 AM »
The final caller last night ended up being old skeptic Walt in PA who told Connie she was the only one he would wait on hold over 2 hours for!
He again let her know he wears size 18 shoes making him a "bigfoot" that she is looking for.
He revealed that he majored in biology and chemistry in college but he never went to medical school to become a doctor like his mother wanted. Instead he ended up in a trucking business. But he says he still remembers all his science studies so went on a rant about evolution vs god creation.
Creep 2 Creep AM.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7241 on: September 25, 2022, 06:40:34 AM »
Jorch - “Did yeeewww know I wuz in the Navy?”

Cocktail waitress - “Another house red wine?”

LOL! I envisioned that.  Noory's hair mussed up, his face droopy.  The waitress who has been on her feet for 10 hours coldly asking that question, without making eye contact.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7242 on: September 25, 2022, 08:15:10 AM »
LOL! I envisioned that.  Noory's hair mussed up, his face droopy.  The waitress who has been on her feet for 10 hours coldly asking that question, without making eye contact.
Jorch - “I’ll be back on Friday, for the free buffet. Tommee, too!”

;)  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7243 on: September 26, 2022, 01:04:24 PM »

If Tommy dies before Noory I know exactly how it's going to go.

Noory wraps up another shitty interview with a medium/psychic at 4:30 AM. Commercial break. Returns with sappy bumper 'Somewhere There's A Place For Us'. Noory goes into fake grief mode, choking up, 'Folks, as some of you already know, we lost Tom Danheiser earlier today. Tom was the producer of Coast and a great guy and friend. He really cared about the listeners and especially our regular callers like Cornelius who are lonely. Tom would take the time and talk to them on the phone. We don't know the cause of death but Tom was a pretty big guy and had some health problems the past few years. I tried to get him to take better care of himself like I do and take tumeric every day. As a tribute to Tom we're going to leave you with part of an interview with a random Coast guest and then my rendition of Tell Tale Heart .... Tommy, we'll miss you ..... *snort* *sob* ... really will'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7244 on: September 26, 2022, 08:04:49 PM »
This is pretty remarkable, why hasn't George sNoory signed him up?

Eh, nevermind...