Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 374096 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #8595 on: August 14, 2022, 07:05:03 PM »
Sorry, you can live in your fantasy world, but in the last shit show before you barfed, you claimed U-boats sank ships in the great lakes. Prove it lying asshole.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8596 on: August 14, 2022, 07:13:35 PM »
This is the real history tojo.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8597 on: August 14, 2022, 08:39:17 PM »
Watch this and weep stupid butt fucker tojo:

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #8598 on: August 14, 2022, 09:07:42 PM »

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8599 on: August 14, 2022, 09:43:59 PM »

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8600 on: August 14, 2022, 09:54:46 PM »
What a load of bullshit!

Zed

• KDWN
« Reply #8601 on: August 14, 2022, 11:03:51 PM »
The poor boy is havin' tummy trouble and you sick folks are givin' him a rough go. Fer shame! Get well, Dougie. We are pullin' for ya, kiddo.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8602 on: August 15, 2022, 03:37:26 AM »
The poor boy is havin' tummy trouble and you sick folks are givin' him a rough go. Fer shame! Get well, Dougie. We are pullin' for ya, kiddo.
Dietrich will get no sympathy from me - ever.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8603 on: August 15, 2022, 07:22:37 AM »
Whatever made ddd puke, he brought it upon himself. I'm inclined to believe it was the same reason Rod Stewart had to have his stomach pumped.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8604 on: August 15, 2022, 12:18:45 PM »
Dietrich has actually uploaded that 45-minute "projectile vomit spewing" shit show, so I guess he wasn't embarrassed one bit.  Probably just another scam to gain sympathy and donations.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8605 on: August 15, 2022, 05:43:57 PM »
Hey ddd, you're a dick, a pussy, AND an asshole. Who does this remind you of?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8606 on: August 15, 2022, 05:45:48 PM »
Dietrich has actually uploaded that 45-minute "projectile vomit spewing" shit show, so I guess he wasn't embarrassed one bit.  Probably just another scam to gain sympathy and donations.
ddd has sunk so far into the depths of depravity he quit feeling shame decades ago. After all, his mommy always told him what a precious little boy he was. In his narcissistic  mind he probably thinks his barfing was somehow heroic or artistic.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8607 on: August 16, 2022, 12:54:21 PM »
True.  I forgot to mention the cost of an ambulance ride associated with anything.  He could call a fucking cab for a 20.00 ride to the hospital, but he leads listeners to believe he called 911 for a 2.000.00 ride and who is going to pay for that?

There is always the possibility of overdose with Dietrich, and we can only speculate.  But like most of what we hear, it does not make much sense.  No one prepares their own bed as the place for a potential 12-hour live stream, only to projectile vomit on the bed, laptop, and microphone.  He certainly could have staged the incident as I have suggested.

But after the events of the past few months, I prefer a scenario more like the Team America video.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8608 on: August 16, 2022, 04:48:18 PM »
True.  I forgot to mention the cost of an ambulance ride associated with anything.  He could call a fucking cab for a 20.00 ride to the hospital, but he leads listeners to believe he called 911 for a 2.000.00 ride and who is going to pay for that?

But after the events of the past few months, I prefer a scenario more like the Team America video.
Ha! I never get tired of that Team America puke scene. Maybe ddd got blacklisted by the cab companies for barfing in the cabs. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8609 on: August 16, 2022, 06:15:11 PM »
During ddd's barf session tojo badmouths the founding fathers of the USA. He says they were bad because they owned slaves, stole land from the indians, and committed genocide against them. I may remind him that the founding fathers lived over 200 years ago and it was a different era. There is a race that enslaved the people they conquered, stole land from the indigenous populations, robbed and raped, mass murdered and committed genocide, and performed unspeakable atrocities against their victims during the lives of a great many people who are still alive today. What were they called again? Oh yeah, the japs. And right this minute the chinese are committing genocide against the Uyghurs. So, before you hypocritically point your ingrate finger at the founding fathers, take a good look at yourself tojo. Pointing out the flaws of the founding fathers has become all too trite.