Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 363108 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« on: February 24, 2021, 01:18:20 PM »
A thread involving the refuting (and ridicule) of Douglas Dietrich's insane revisions of history. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 01:25:42 PM »
Dietrichs' cosplay photo of the day:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Photo:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/336292297182862750/visual-search/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 02:46:11 PM »
Good to see you here Gunner. It is very good.  8)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 03:20:29 PM »
Thanks, WAN.  I posted a notice on my blog.  I just didn't feel right dropping the option with no explanation.  Until I can figure out what I need to do to create my own website and transfer my work, as well as offer a forum, this is the only option.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 03:32:13 PM »
Thanks, WAN.  I posted a notice on my blog.  I just didn't feel right dropping the option with no explanation.  Until I can figure out what I need to do to create my own website and transfer my work, as well as offer a forum, this is the only option.

It'll be great if you can end up controlling your own destiny. That's what you really want. You could also try looking at kiwifarms   Some sick pups over there but that place is pretty stable and seems impervious to legal actions.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 03:33:41 PM »

You could start your own subreddit on Reddit. Probably get more participants.
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 03:36:04 PM »
Is reddit ready for Dietrich?  Don't they shut stuff down pretty easily over there or is that not the case?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 03:43:07 PM »
I would much rather manage my own domain instead of dealing with the restrictions and policies of a provider. But I am also considering how much I want to put into it in the future.  My research of the past few years needs to be preserved and available to the public.  I don't want to lose all of that work.

And Dietrich appears to be entering another "phase" of his deception which will require more public and scholarly scrutiny.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 03:45:04 PM »
I am wary of that.  I would rather do as Steve Outtrim did and have a secure website.  I have been researching options but know very little about web design or construction.  I would like to include a forum such as this but offer a restricted version similar to a single thread.

A site that is basically a source for all Dietrich research. Where I can include all my YouTube and Bitchute videos as well as being capable of interviews.

My blog has had more activity than I expected.  The stats show a continued number of views, especially regarding Randy Cramer.  My blog posts per year break down as follows:

2021-  1
2020 - 20
2019-  61
2018-  39
2017-  1

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 04:02:29 PM »
Is reddit ready for Dietrich?  Don't they shut stuff down pretty easily over there or is that not the case?

If you’re a leftist or sex pervert, anything goes. There are some subreddits there I don’t dare venture into. If you are conservative, they demand pretty rigorous moderation by whomever started the thread. Not sure how they would handle complaints about content by DDD and his sycophants.
Are we having fun yet?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2021, 04:04:21 PM »
If you’re a leftist or sex pervert, anything goes. There are some subreddits there I don’t dare venture into. If you are conservative, they demand pretty rigorous moderation by whomever started the thread. Not sure how they would handle complaints about content by DDD and his sycophants.
Dietrich and his cult would immediately attempt to have it removed.  The reason he has not been successful in attacking/removing my blog thus far is that everything I have published is already a matter of public record and I have withheld certain details which might involve a privacy issue.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 04:14:01 PM »
The thread at Bellgab had a consistent number of guests, some of whom I suspect were actually Dietrich's cult. I believe it has been the recent influence of Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarick) on Dietrich which has resulted in a decrease in attacks toward some of his detractors.  But this is much to Dietrich's disproval. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 04:15:09 PM »

Yeah. Kind of got that impression. Never used reddit until early Jan of 2020 when the news of Covid first start leaking out of China. Reddit was by far the most restrictive, Godlike was a looney bin of "We're all gonna die" and the best, most thoughtful, analysis was actually on 4Chan but you had to sift through all the muck to find it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 04:17:06 PM »
But with the impending publication of a book, (heavily edited, financially supported, and psychologically  influenced by Moon) I felt it necessary to maintain a continued vigilance and be prepared to publicly challenge the outcome

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 04:22:28 PM »
I've heard that this is the worst book there ever was, ever is or ever will be but I bet a Dietrich book could give it a run for the title.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login