Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 375749 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2021, 09:16:26 PM »
Hey ddd, you should have told those chinese people your dad is Hitler. They would have received you better.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #436 on: March 14, 2021, 09:18:36 PM »
These two idiots are using drugs...no doubt about it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #437 on: March 14, 2021, 09:23:45 PM »
Dietrich's claim that the PBY arriving to rescue the survivors of the USS Indianapolis is wrong.  Dietrich told George Noory that "the crew of the PBY strapped survivors to the pontoons of the aircraft so they could be flown to ships."

Think about that for a minute...Before you read the actual accounts of that rescue!

The survivors were placed in the aircraft and on the wings. NO REPORT I HAVE READ says they were strapped to the pontoons. 

Why not?  Because they would have drowned!  The PBY landed in 12-foot seas.  The aircraft had pontoons on the outer edges of each wing to stabilize it in the water.  Anyone strapped to a pontoon would have been repeatedly exposed to the sea as the aircraft balanced itself in the water. A PBY would also have retracted these pontoons shortly after take-off.

Dietrich seems to claim that the PBY actually transported the survivors "in-flight". This is impossible.

The official reports state the survivors were placed on the wings and secured with para-cord. I am researching the fate of that aircraft as it was reported to have been taking on water prior to the arrival of vessels to rescue. I believe the PBY was either sunk or scuttled following the rescue.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #438 on: March 14, 2021, 09:46:11 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #439 on: March 14, 2021, 10:52:45 PM »
You should watch the surprisingly good made for TV movie The Mission Of The Shark. It is free on the net. It admirably chronicles the travails of the crew of the USS Indianapolis. The first PBY landed in the ocean so that the survivors could climb aboard its wings until ships arrived. They didn't hang onto the wings in flight like they did in the movie Flight Of The Phoenix.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #440 on: March 14, 2021, 11:14:30 PM »
Oh yeah, Dr Seuss was sooooo racist. He enslaved people and worked them to death and he forced women into prostituting themselves, he gleefully impaled babies on his bayonet, he decapitated people with his sword, he performed inhumane medical experiments on captives, and the list goes on.  Shut up asshole ddd, you so-called woke assholes can all go to hell. The japs got off scott free from the multitude of RACIST crimes they committed because the little nips couldn't help themselves, after all they were little savages and had no control over they savage instincts. Just another example of your critical omissions regarding the racism of people of color.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #441 on: March 14, 2021, 11:51:47 PM »
Yeah ddd, when the meals on wheels quit coming, and the EBT card quits working, let me hear what your lazy gay ass has to say.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #442 on: March 17, 2021, 05:13:32 PM »
Dumbass Dietrich:  "3 sheets to the wind, after all I have done on St Patricks Day"

Proves he didn't do shit, otherwise, why not just say "today".  Such a lying piece of shit.

"My Lai..." blah blah blah.  "Lt.  Calley killed 100 using his bayonet - sticking it in women's vaginas and blowing them away."

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #443 on: March 17, 2021, 05:16:19 PM »
Calley, however, returned 10 minutes later and became enraged by the fact that the 30 villagers were still alive. After telling Meadlo that he had wanted them dead, Calley backed up about 20 feet, opened fire on them himself and ordered Meadlo to join in, which he did. Meadlo then proceeded to round up more villagers to be massacred.[16]

Conti's testimony corroborated that given by Meadlo, and laid the blame on Calley not only for the initiation of the massacre but also for the participation in it by his subordinates.[17] Another witness, Leonard Gonzalez, told of finding seven women, all naked, all dead, killed by several M-79 grenade launcher rounds. [18]

“Everyone moved into My Lai firing automatic,” Calley later wrote. “And went rapidly, and the GIs shot people rapidly. Or grenaded them. Or just bayoneted them: to stab, to throw someone aside, to go on.” "The soldiers tore through the tiny hamlet, killing civilians, raping women, and mowing down anyone who moved with M-16s. They continued to shoot, even as the villagers offered up no resistence. One soldier, who later committed suicide, recalled that: “I cut their throats, cut off their hands, cut out their tongue, their hair, scalped them. I did it. A lot of people were doing it, and I just followed. I lost all sense of direction.”

https://allthatsinteresting.com/william-calley

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #444 on: March 17, 2021, 05:20:55 PM »
Yeah right ddd, Lt Calley killed 100 Vietnamese women single handedly by sticking his gun up their vaginas and pulling the trigger. You're such a liar.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #445 on: March 17, 2021, 05:25:13 PM »

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #446 on: March 17, 2021, 05:26:22 PM »
According to a website, that UFO crash site was 20 miles SE of San Antonio NM which is pretty much exactly where the Trinity test site is. I actually visited the test site, which is open to the public on the first Saturday of October and April a few years ago. On the way home I stopped at the Owl tavern and had one of their world famous green chile burgers. And a piece of trivia, Conrad Hilton, founder of Hilton hotels was born in San Antonio NM.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #447 on: March 17, 2021, 05:29:12 PM »
Aquino did not give Art Bell "the parts"....they were sent anonymously.

https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/vent-vs-radiator-jpg.38989/

Identified: Art Bell's "UFO" Aluminum Louvered Sheets - Heat Exchanger Fins from a car radiator!

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/f854cc5590f31e3ed1387d422f36b46a.jpg

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/identified-art-bells-ufo-aluminum-louvered-sheets-heat-exchanger-fins.11012/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #448 on: March 17, 2021, 05:50:47 PM »
Oh gee ddd, sounds like you are stereotyping white males. Everyone knows stereotypes aren't valid, just ask any woke dumbass.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #449 on: March 17, 2021, 06:00:13 PM »
Yeah, there is a wave of violence against asians, and guess who is committing most of the attacks? Black males. You don't hear about them because the media buries the stories because it doesn't fit into their narrative that only white males are racist and violent.  https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php