Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 374356 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #8700 on: August 17, 2022, 09:20:28 PM »
Sorry moonpe, I am convinced that the allies won the war against the japs  because of the overwhelming evidence that says they did. ddd is a fat, old, ugly retard who is living in his fantasy world in which he thinks he deserves a Nobel prize for claiming the japs won WW2. Sorry ddd, the japs lost big time and want you to shut up lest you remind the world about all the atrocities they committed.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8701 on: August 18, 2022, 02:00:21 AM »
ddd keeps saying "My Taiwan, my Taiwan."  So I guess that means ddd is gonna strap on some gear and volunteer  to fight against the mainland Chinese to save his precious Taiwan. Yeah ddd, you claim to be such a bad ass muthafucca and say you are the most feared person on either side of the Pacific, I'm sure you'll be right there in the trenches defending "your Taiwan." And as long as you're there in "Your Taiwan" why don't you just stay there since you hate America so much? I'm sure the Taiwanese will be overjoyed to have an heroic person such as yourself in their ranks laying down his life to save his beloved homeland and heartland. Or you will just stay in your bed in your hoarder house. I'm sure the latter is more likely to be the case you fucking blowfish.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8702 on: August 18, 2022, 02:42:05 AM »
"ONE OF MY JOBS...!!!!!" -ddd bloviates about one of his jobs in fantasyland. He evidently managed to ingest some kind of stimulant since he is raving like a lunatic presently. PDT 0245. I see the sex bots have visited his site. He is screaming like a madman.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8703 on: August 18, 2022, 03:05:56 AM »
"As a research librarian...I am the only person....blah blah blah.....agents of chaos claim there was no incinerator...blah blah blah" -ddd

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8704 on: August 18, 2022, 03:11:03 AM »
It has come to this with ddd:

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8705 on: August 18, 2022, 03:15:25 AM »
Once again psycho ddd threatens civil war. Bring it on ddd, I'm sure you'll be in the van leading your ragtag army of losers. Or you'll be in your bed in your hoarder house. Hrrrmmmph. You're pathetic, you make me sick.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8706 on: August 18, 2022, 03:36:22 AM »
moonpie comes to save ddd from himself. Tones down the rhetoric. Gets his money and credit cards stolen while playing football.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8707 on: August 18, 2022, 03:42:24 AM »
ddd has fond memories of his days performing in donkey shows in Tijuana.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8708 on: August 18, 2022, 03:54:05 AM »
Hey ddd, I worked more than 30 years in the freight business and I have lifted, pushed, pulled or dragged more than a billion pounds. I could lift your little ass with one arm and throw your worthless ass through a wall. So when you shoot your mouth off, think about that. And yeah, I'm a Teamster.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8709 on: August 18, 2022, 04:13:10 AM »
moonpie says that people love to hate, I'd say that the person who hates the most is ddd, who shits on the country that supports his worthless, lazy ass.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8710 on: August 18, 2022, 04:40:42 AM »
Are you going to barf again for us on Sunday ddd? Pinche puto.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8711 on: August 18, 2022, 04:51:23 AM »
ddd spews a bunch of shit about how his lungs are stapled to his ribs. Completely idiotic.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #8712 on: August 18, 2022, 04:56:47 AM »
Shut up ddd, you're just a loser living in your own fantasy world. Quit yer lying you fucking idiot.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #8713 on: August 21, 2022, 12:50:55 PM »
"Every time a man tells a lie he loses his dignity" - Sir Seretse Goitsebeng Maphiri Khama

Dietrich tells the latest lie about his "medical" emergency. 4:39:00—5:50:44  Says his "vampiroid genetics" does not allow him to process solid food.   WOW!  Yet he said he purchased sandwiches to "sustain himself" during the show...lies about Meals on Wheels...

And lies again about his stapled lungs and USMC insurance policy: 6:15:00—6:50:36   Dietrich claims he was a "gigolo" but has worked out of it after Judith Eggart.  If he gets an MRI he says he might die because of his stapled lungs...and Judith Eggart should now renew a relationship with him (there was none in the first place) and people should contact her for him to "publicly hold it against her if he dies and she gets his insurance money".

Really sick, twisted shit.

Dietrich has zero dignity and zero shame.  He is a total sociopath.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #8714 on: August 21, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »
As are Vincent Barbarick and David and Heather Anderson.