Author Topic: Dan Bongino: Rush's real replacement  (Read 2042 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Dan Bongino: Rush's real replacement
« on: October 21, 2021, 09:11:03 AM »
There is no coincidence that he is on the same network that Art Bell was working with before the final quittening.  He has spent this entire week talking about the possibility that he will walk away from this Cumulus network.

Cumulus recently fired a man for not being vaccinized. He has a blood clot medical issue. The covid vaccine has killed others with a similar/same condition. The blood clot issue was highly publicized a few months ago.

Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Dan Bongino: Rush's real replacement
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 09:57:19 AM »
I like Dan.  They will fire him before he quits.  He's had the vaccines due to his condition.  I'm sure you know he is against mandates and stresses to do what your doctor suggests.  Seems reasonable to me. 

I'm not sure why Cumulus has a problem, unless it's ratings oriented.  Regardless of what happens, he'll either get picked up somewhere else or at least continue his podcasts.

Out of principle, he may just walk away.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 12:21:56 PM »
I like Dan.  They will fire him before he quits.  He's had the vaccines due to his condition.  I'm sure you know he is against mandates and stresses to do what your doctor suggests.  Seems reasonable to me. 

I'm not sure why Cumulus has a problem, unless it's ratings oriented.  Regardless of what happens, he'll either get picked up somewhere else or at least continue his podcasts.

Out of principle, he may just walk away.

PremSuck needs to croak the Clod and Suck show and give Bongino the slot...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 10:10:40 AM »
Eh, nevermind...

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 06:07:45 PM »
Bongo boy is a cry-baby attention whore. All these network talking heads banging the no vax drum when they're all vaxed.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 01:17:01 AM »
Bongino is doomed. Says he won't renew his contract with Cumulus.

I haven't listened to ren & stumpy or Hannity in many months. I've rarely listen to sNoory too. PremSuck has got to be hurting and losing $$$$$.

I'm currently listening to KABC out of Los Angeles where the news guy will say "homeless," "illegal alien" and "a woman with a penis is accused of raping a woman without a penis" (paraphrased).
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 03:34:29 AM »
James Golden should have moved into Rush’s chair. He’s on WABC at 4 eastern.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 07:27:06 AM »
James Golden should have moved into Rush’s chair. He’s on WABC at 4 eastern.
Agree.  He’s much better than Suck Bexton and Clay.  Thanks, Ms. Julie!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2022, 03:44:10 PM »
When I see PremSuck's Julie smile, I think of a lonely old woman that pays for sex.

Clay and Buck inherited Rush Limbaugh's time slot and audience, they've squandered 60% of it away... They lost me not only for just sucking, they would talk over each other and not finish sentences. That is a major, major, major pet peeve with me. Two people talking at one time is like a train wreck at the disco for me.

Per Wikipedia:

"Travis and Sexton's show was, by a small margin, the most-listened-to of the numerous efforts to replace Limbaugh as of October 2021; it estimated the show's listenership at 9.5 million compared to Bongino's 8.5 million and Loesch's 7 million, with the other shows showing no substantial changes from before Limbaugh's death. This number reflects a substantial decline of several million listeners from what Limbaugh had drawn most of his run."

Bongino has screwed himself out of any more market development by claiming he will not renew his contract with Cumulus radio. Guaranteeing that new stations and new contracts will have to be signed if he even has a show. New stations coming on board just don't seem probable when such an announcement has been made.

His biggest problem is that he thinks he's funny or he thinks he's not funny and hopes that he can repeat a joke way too many times in order for people to understand its humor.

He also goes off on tangents of non-serious issues while discussing serious issues. So in the middle of analyzing a major political situation, he starts talking about what he perceives as a humorous anecdote. He's the best out there right now at that time slot, but he shoots himself in the foot way too many times.

With clay and buck sucking so bad, I've been able to avoid Hannity. I found John Phillips on KABC in Los Angeles who is incredibly good, used to be a CNN guy, and the news department at that station tell us as it is. If there is a brush fire in a canyon, they will say a homeless encampment. If something goes on, with tongue and cheek admittedly, they will speak the truth. It's refreshing to hear and I've stopped listening to two other stations (and lessened my listening to two others) because they're so good. KABC 790 has won me over.

Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 09:32:42 AM »
I didn't catch all of it from this morning's intro, but it sounds like his family has a few real Einsteins.

He was going on about a second family member being involved in a car crash and not wearing a seatbelt.

He went on to ask for spinal surgeon referrals in the Las Vegas area.

That's no coincidence. There is a behavioral problem. Whether it's narcissism or just plain idiocy...

An aside, I feel guilty driving down to my mailbox without a seatbelt on. I justify it by saying that it's one less clip and unclip in its limited mechanical life.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 09:16:32 AM »
Bongino is making it easier to miss him when he does not renew his Cumulus contract...

Somebody needs to have a talk with him, his handlers are stupid or lack the foresight to have him stop those bad habits that are so fucking annoying on radio.

His one redeeming quality is that he doesn't have a co-host like that other god-awful piece of shit format "morning zoo"-type crap that Armstrong and Getty and buck and clay use.

Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 09:26:15 AM »
Bongino is making it easier to miss him when he does not renew his Cumulus contract...

Somebody needs to have a talk with him, his handlers are stupid or lack the foresight to have him stop those bad habits that are so fucking annoying on radio.

His one redeeming quality is that he doesn't have a co-host like that other god-awful piece of shit format "morning zoo"-type crap that Armstrong and Getty and buck and clay use.

I find terrestrial radio totally unlistenable. Max theres 15 minutes of content per hour with the rest commercials or local “news”. Doesn’t matter when I check in, it’ll be commercials.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 05:49:54 PM »
I like Dan Bongino.  What our local station did was they let the listeners decide who they wanted through a poll.  They played different hosts for a short while and let the listening audience decide by voting in the poll.  Dan Bongino won, and there you have it.  You can't really replace Rush. 

He did have a good interview recently about the Covid vaccines and the latest study that found that the spike protein remains active in you body even after the original tale was told.  Not everyone would make that information available to the general audience.  We need that.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 10:34:23 PM »
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2022, 03:17:48 AM »
We need that.

Lies?
Weird thing to need.