Poll

Should George Knapp replace George Noory in a heart beat?

Yes
42 (87.5%)
no
3 (6.3%)
maybe
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp  (Read 35239 times)

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #315 on: June 21, 2022, 03:23:44 PM »
I was very impressed with the two C2C guests discussing military drug experimentation a couple nights ago. Knapp kept trying to ramp up/sensationalize what was done to GIs who volunteered for the project, but each time they politely corrected him. He then tried to tie in what was done to the GIs with actitives at A51, but once again the guests corrected him.  I'm surprised he didn't try to play connect the dots with his current meal ticket, Scamwalker Ranch. The guests were class acts, Knapp was his usual self.

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #316 on: June 21, 2022, 04:43:38 PM »
I was very impressed with the two C2C guests discussing military drug experimentation a couple nights ago. Knapp kept trying to ramp up/sensationalize what was done to GIs who volunteered for the project, but each time they politely corrected him. He then tried to tie in what was done to the GIs with actitives at A51, but once again the guests corrected him.  I'm surprised he didn't try to play connect the dots with his current meal ticket, Scamwalker Ranch. The guests were class acts, Knapp was his usual self.

I listened to most of it.  I sensed that Knapp was going fishing for something he wanted to hear.  The guests were good.  To me, I find Knapp to be a boring one trick pony.  I used to really like him too.