Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 205678 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #2640 on: June 02, 2022, 04:21:25 PM »
Looking at this dudes equip list on his bandmix page. You'll remember, he's not the first to have a 'Mike' problem.

Hey @sean92008 You may have sold off your MIC locker but at least you kept your Mike collection. Can never have too many MIKES!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Do we trust the comma or the apostrophe?
He could have Mike's drums.
Mike was known to leave his drums behind.

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2641 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:02 AM »
I don't know about this. They better put some real thought into it. Season 11 was.. meh  :-\  I would like to see Leon out of the picture. Kill him off early in the season and in true romantic form get back with Cheryl.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-12-1235229603/#!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2642 on: June 09, 2022, 01:35:04 PM »
I don't know about this. They better put some real thought into it. Season 11 was.. meh  :-\  I would like to see Leon out of the picture. Kill him off early in the season and in true romantic form get back with Cheryl.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-12-1235229603/#!

SPITE SEASON!

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2643 on: June 11, 2022, 09:18:26 AM »
My new console pads the mic at -26db. I have never heard of this, and why 26!?! 15 would be great for overheads in my room.

TWENTY-SIX, DUDE!

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2644 on: June 17, 2022, 11:07:38 AM »
The Tells' and the Asks are far and few between these days.

You must feel like this guy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2645 on: June 22, 2022, 04:39:49 PM »
Bart, I made it through 3 pages of "unread posts" before marking everything as read and scooting over here to share my joy with you. Aren't you proud of me?

Oh wait. That's an ask. Damn. I'm getting my threads mixed up. Oh well, I don't care if you're proud of me or not. I know, in your heart of hearts, that whatever makes me happy makes you happy:)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #2646 on: June 22, 2022, 06:48:44 PM »
Bart, I made it through 3 pages of "unread posts" before marking everything as read and scooting over here to share my joy with you. Aren't you proud of me?

Oh wait. That's an ask. Damn. I'm getting my threads mixed up. Oh well, I don't care if you're proud of me or not. I know, in your heart of hearts, that whatever makes me happy makes you happy:)

Dear @PolkaDot  Saying that Bart should be proud of you implies that you have done something worthwhile. You have returned and read three pages of useless tripe. Unless it was Walks at Night's stories. Those at least are entertaining. Is that it? And you expect a gold star for that meager effort? And you know at anytime you will be flouncing off again without a backward glance. For your careless preening attitude I expect no less than three gold stars be awarded. Well done
Слава Україні!  I wonder if she's still alive

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2647 on: June 22, 2022, 07:10:18 PM »
Hey Bart, you remember that thing?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2648 on: June 23, 2022, 04:38:19 AM »
Dear @PolkaDot  Saying that Bart should be proud of you implies that you have done something worthwhile. You have returned and read three pages of useless tripe. Unless it was Walks at Night's stories. Those at least are entertaining. Is that it? And you expect a gold star for that meager effort? And you know at anytime you will be flouncing off again without a backward glance. For your careless preening attitude I expect no less than three gold stars be awarded. Well done

In all fairness I have been phoning it in for years!
Sometimes a stunt Bart posts for me.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2649 on: June 23, 2022, 09:29:29 AM »
In all fairness I have been phoning it in for years!
Sometimes a stunt Bart posts for me.

You mean ...?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2650 on: June 23, 2022, 03:40:39 PM »
Hey Bart.  That thing.  With the guy.

Sleeps_At_Night

• KIDD
  • Back in my day, we knew..
« Reply #2651 on: June 24, 2022, 12:15:56 PM »
Well..

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2652 on: June 24, 2022, 12:39:34 PM »
Dearest @TigerLily , I never really know what I'm going to get with you do I? Friend or Foe? It looks like this week it's foe. Oh well, there's always next week.

I'd never guess you were post menopausal given this lovely post. Is your X running off leash again? That's what usually precipitates these little bouts of bitchy. I can assure you he's not in my yard. And flouncing? Interesting choice of words since we all know who among the two of us the temper-tantrums usually belong to.

Here, take two of the gold stars that you so kindly awarded me. There, now you have the most. And look how pretty you look with them. Feel better?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2653 on: June 24, 2022, 03:46:22 PM »
Dearest @TigerLily , I never really know what I'm going to get with you do I? Friend or Foe? It looks like this week it's foe. Oh well, there's always next week.

I'd never guess you were post menopausal given this lovely post. Is your X running off leash again? That's what usually precipitates these little bouts of bitchy. I can assure you he's not in my yard. And flouncing? Interesting choice of words since we all know who among the two of us the temper-tantrums usually belong to.

Here, take two of the gold stars that you so kindly awarded me. There, now you have the most. And look how pretty you look with them. Feel better?

@PolkaDot  lol. You completely misunderstood me. I was singing your praises as the complicated lady you are. I have nothing but admiration for your flair and je ne sais quoi attitude. Believe me.. If I meant to be bitchy I would be much more straightforward. Ahem. Possibly pre-menstrual. Not post-menopausal. Vive La Dot, girlfriend. But I do feel pretty with my shiny gold stars 🌟🌟

Sleeps_At_Night

• KIDD
  • Back in my day, we knew..
« Reply #2654 on: June 24, 2022, 07:20:41 PM »
Well..  that's it for me folks. Tuckered out.