Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 689058 times)

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #1380 on: October 17, 2019, 09:57:43 PM »
This lady is pushing some sort of agenda.  Talking about thermonuclear weapons effecting aliens out in deep space.  Yeah.  Because stars are not having thermonuclear reactions constantly happening in amounts that are astronomical compared to anything every taken place on Earth.  But for some reason the few nuclear reactions and atomic explosions on Earth are what these "aliens" are being effected by.  This is the typical narcissism of mankind.  Where people believe we are much more powerful and important than we truly are.  Man is not near as powerful nor do we effect things like some people want to desperately believe. 

Seriously, think about all the powerful reactions that take place in space.  Pulsars, supernovas, stars on a constant basis.  And much much more.  But hey, humans are pissing off those aliens. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1381 on: October 17, 2019, 09:59:25 PM »
All Dave needs is some open lines with troll callers.

Now that he doesn't look like Michael McDonald any longer, asking him to sing "What a Fool Believes" wouldn't have the same comedic effect.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Is he a wise man with the power?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1382 on: October 17, 2019, 10:05:30 PM »
This lady is pushing some sort of agenda.  Talking about thermonuclear weapons effecting aliens out in deep space.  Yeah.  Because stars are not having thermonuclear reactions constantly happening in amounts that are astronomical compared to anything every taken place on Earth.  But for some reason the few nuclear reactions and atomic explosions on Earth are what these "aliens" are being effected by.  This is the typical narcissism of mankind.  Where people believe we are much more powerful and important than we truly are.  Man is not near as powerful nor do we effect things like some people want to desperately believe. 

Seriously, think about all the powerful reactions that take place in space.  Pulsars, supernovas, stars on a constant basis.  And much much more.  But hey, humans are pissing off those aliens.

There have been more than a few. Almost 2500 if I remember correctly.
Are we having fun yet?

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1383 on: October 17, 2019, 10:14:14 PM »
There have been more than a few. Almost 2500 if I remember correctly.

relative to all the nuclear reactions taking place in a single star, let alone all the stars in our galaxy.  It is microscopic in comparison.  That is what i meant by a few.  what we do on earth has NO effect on alien planets.  to think we do is absurd.  Especially when the affect is supposed to be some nuclear explosions on our planet when they are happening constantly in stars.  Not to mention all the other reactions that occur in our small corner of the galaxy.  I understand that 2500 sounds like a lot, but it really is not in the context of what she said. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1384 on: October 17, 2019, 10:17:21 PM »
relative to all the nuclear reactions taking place in a single star, let alone all the stars in our galaxy.  It is microscopic in comparison.  That is what i meant by a few.  what we do on earth has NO effect on alien planets.  to think we do is absurd.  Especially when the affect is supposed to be some nuclear explosions on our planet when they are happening constantly in stars.  Not to mention all the other reactions that occur in our small corner of the galaxy.  I understand that 2500 sounds like a lot, but it really is not in the context of what she said.

In any case, the signals generated from the first nuclear test have only traveled 74 light years.
Are we having fun yet?

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1385 on: October 17, 2019, 10:29:01 PM »
Whoa, what was that?  Sounded like Art bell kicked in there for a second.  Eye in the sky started playing then I heard "from the high dess....." then it went back to Dave's show.  Crazy stuff. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1386 on: October 17, 2019, 10:30:24 PM »
Whoa, what was that?  Sounded like Art bell kicked in there for a second.  Eye in the sky started playing then I heard "from the high dess....." then it went back to Dave's show.  Crazy stuff.

Maybe her low (audio) level kicked the auto-play in.
Eh, nevermind...

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1387 on: October 17, 2019, 10:31:59 PM »
In any case, the signals generated from the first nuclear test have only traveled 74 light years.
But again, taken into the context of what a single star puts out, it is basically nothing.  To believe some alien planet hundreds of light years away is freaking out over a nuclear reaction or explosion on Earth is silly at best.  We are not harming aliens with our nuclear tests nor with our reactors. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1388 on: October 17, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »
Maybe her low (audio) level kicked the auto-play in.
It is October and all. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #1389 on: October 17, 2019, 10:35:06 PM »
If ever in Vancouver need to go to the Moose.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1390 on: October 17, 2019, 10:36:36 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1391 on: October 17, 2019, 10:37:13 PM »
But again, taken into the context of what a single star puts out, it is basically nothing.  To believe some alien planet hundreds of light years away is freaking out over a nuclear reaction or explosion on Earth is silly at best.  We are not harming aliens with our nuclear tests nor with our reactors.

They’ve been filing grievances with the Intergalactic authorities ever since the first guy fried up liver and onions. 
Are we having fun yet?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1392 on: October 17, 2019, 10:45:45 PM »
They’ve been filing grievances with the Intergalactic authorities ever since the first guy fried up liver and onions.

I thought I smelled something funny every time I turn toward Orion's belt
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #1393 on: October 17, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »
If ever in Vancouver need to go to the Moose.

The Moose is a great bar.  Best in Vancouver.  Been hanging out there for 17 years.
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #1394 on: October 17, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »
REMINDER, IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN NOW HEAD TO SPACEDOUTRADIO.COM AND DO A LITTLE SHOPPING AT THE SOR VAULT.  ALSO, IF YOU WISH, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO JOIN OUR SOR SPACE TRAVELERS CLUB FOR $5/MONTH.  WE GOT SOME COOL THINGS COMING. SOME COOL THINGS ALREADY THERE.  PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!