Author Topic: Real Estate Thread  (Read 7726 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Real Estate Thread
« on: May 07, 2022, 05:23:58 PM »
Been looking for some property. A place out in the countryside where Mrs. WAN can have the garden she wants and I can have some peace and quiet. We've been looking here. Looking there. It's been quite a trip. Figured I would start a thread for some of the jewels that I've found.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Real Estate Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 05:25:13 PM »
Mystery House:

The Home on the property is covered with vegetation and no value has been placed on the structure.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 05:31:03 PM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 05:40:10 PM »
We looked a beautiful log home with a great stone fireplace on a good plot of land. Some investors had bought it, shined it up and were trying to sell. At first they were asking way too much money so it sat around unattended for months. During that time the Carpenter Bees have moved in and were just chewing the place to bits. There were literally hundreds of holes with piles of saw dust. They had dropped the price to what it should have been in the first place but they'll have to drop it even more to get a bee fighting buyer.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2022, 05:54:01 PM »
This one is out in the area of the Outer Banks that is only accessible by four wheel drive. It has an outdoor pisser for convivence.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 06:08:13 PM »
This one is literally right outside the fence to Harvey Point which is some sort of murky, CIA/DoD facility.  You could sit on your front porch and wave to secret agent man as he drives into work, while listening to the anguished squeals of the pig men they are breeding in there.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2022, 06:16:22 PM »
How is Bubba gonna survive?  He doesn't ask for much - a double wide on a few acres and some trails that he can grease around on with his ATV. Gonna cost him 4/10ths of a million dollars.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 03:26:18 AM »

WAN, this place can be yours for a mere 825,000 bucks.  But you and the Mrs. will have to move to God's Country, Monroe, Oregon.  Get it now while the getting is good because it won't be long before the super rich will be buying up such places, in a search for locals that have been labeled as being safe.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2022, 04:30:34 AM »
Mystery House:

That's the kind of privacy I can appreciate.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 06:39:17 AM »
Remember that eastern Carolina is filled with rf, if you subscribe to the The Body Electric theories.  I remember some commercial blimp manufacturer would bring blimps there to test whether they would fly in high rf environments. They rf crashed a bunch of them. 

Is VOA Greenville still pumping out millions of watts?  The TV and radio stations used microwave studio transmitter links.  I’ll bet they use fiber optics now.  So maybe there’s less rf.

I’d still look in Tyrrell County.  Just be sure the property is above the high tide level.  Be careful on 64.
Merry Christmas

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 03:15:06 PM »
@Walks_At_Night, I meant to say locales, not locals.  Come to think of it though, locals would work too.  Not that you would quit your job and move out west, however nearby Eugene has lots of jobs that would be right up your alley.  Also, you would like Hayward Field, the grandest track and field stadium in the nation.  The Summer Olympic trials are held there every four years.     

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 03:39:17 PM »
A guy near me has built this on his land.
Seriously.
I'll take a picture next time I go by and he isn't out there training apes.
If living beside a guy recreating Planet Of The Apes is not enough did I mention it is lakefront?
Did I mention his midget Easter Island?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 03:51:44 PM »
I knew his Planet Of The Apes recreation was too new to be on street view but his midget Easter Island has been around for a few years.
Google did not disappoint.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 04:42:30 PM »
Remember that eastern Carolina is filled with rf, if you subscribe to the The Body Electric theories.  I remember some commercial blimp manufacturer would bring blimps there to test whether they would fly in high rf environments. They rf crashed a bunch of them. 

Is VOA Greenville still pumping out millions of watts?  The TV and radio stations used microwave studio transmitter links.  I’ll bet they use fiber optics now.  So maybe there’s less rf.

I’d still look in Tyrrell County.  Just be sure the property is above the high tide level.  Be careful on 64.

Solid advice.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2022, 04:46:40 PM »
Out in Hillbilly Jim country, you could pick up 83 acres and live in a Blue Bird on one hell of an address - 611 Coppersnake Holler Drive