Author Topic: Azzerae - my thread  (Read 3327 times)

Sugaree

• KDWN
Re: Azzerae - my thread
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »
In both forums?  Must have been a fake account, then?  Azzerae's posts here are very mild compared to BG.  But, gone from both.

Azzy - Thanks for the good times.  Not the other ones.  Hope you're back soon.

wtf happened to azzerae his posts have got insane lately.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 11:53:26 AM »
wtf happened to azzerae his posts have got insane lately.

He gave his log-in info to 26 Mental Breakdowns.
Poor Metard just can't stay away.

Delvis Diaz

• Elluminati
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 07:56:18 AM »
Is Azzerae a dude, woman or -trans?

When did these sister boards become a sort of KOA for the mentally ill?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »

When did these sister boards become a sort of KOA for the mentally ill?
I think it started on the Falkie thread in the old country.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 06:30:25 PM »
Azzy was probably banned from both.  The BG posts were getting pretty foul.

For 10 days, I've had a very bad.  Tired of my ears being plugged - but getting better.  Anyhow.

I worked in call centers for about 15 years, with many extra weekend jobs on the side.  After off-shoring came, I transitioned to health care office work, but it's hard to find, plus I am selective.  In between, I do care giving, which has been the entirety of my measly hours lately.  Some days are frustrating, but most days are a breeze.  (Salacious tidbit:  You would not believe the number of housebound people who live without a toilet brush prior to meeting me.)

My shifts vary, 3 to 15 hours.  Lately, a lot of 12s.  I am allowed the preference of capping the # of consecutive hours I'm available, but right now I need the work.  Plus, I have a lot of other preferences, so I try to be flexible with shift lengths even though I disapprove of long shifts.

How do you spend your time?  What kind of work have you done?
@BrightEyes.

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2019, 07:34:13 AM »
Azzy was probably banned from both.  The BG posts were getting pretty foul.

For 10 days, I've had a very bad.  Tired of my ears being plugged - but getting better.  Anyhow.

I worked in call centers for about 15 years, with many extra weekend jobs on the side.  After off-shoring came, I transitioned to health care office work, but it's hard to find, plus I am selective.  In between, I do care giving, which has been the entirety of my measly hours lately.  Some days are frustrating, but most days are a breeze.  (Salacious tidbit:  You would not believe the number of housebound people who live without a toilet brush prior to meeting me.)

My shifts vary, 3 to 15 hours.  Lately, a lot of 12s.  I am allowed the preference of capping the # of consecutive hours I'm available, but right now I need the work.  Plus, I have a lot of other preferences, so I try to be flexible with shift lengths even though I disapprove of long shifts.

How do you spend your time?  What kind of work have you done?

I heard Azzerae was 26 horses? I find that interesting because I enjoyed 26 horses before they got banned from ellgab.
I am not a fan of working overtime either. Once I worked in a factory where it was mandatory. For like a month straight I was working 10 hour days with one day off. I ended up getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled out so I could rest a little.
Why were you ears plugged?
I am glad you get enough time to post on ellgab.  :)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2019, 01:24:33 AM »
I heard Azzerae was 26 horses? I find that interesting because I enjoyed 26 horses before they got banned from ellgab.
I am not a fan of working overtime either. Once I worked in a factory where it was mandatory. For like a month straight I was working 10 hour days with one day off. I ended up getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled out so I could rest a little.
Why were you ears plugged?
I am glad you get enough time to post on ellgab.  :)
That is an adorable avatar!  How cute!  My ears were plugged from a bad cold that lasted 3 weeks, and during the worst of it I was working 12 hour shifts.  Someone was burning near the work site, and the building ventilation/filters couldn't keep up with the pollution, so I got bad asthma on top of the horrible cold - it was just awful for weeks.  Mandatory OT is bad for families.  I worked mandatory OT for 3 years, and the result was that I completed 5 years' worth of work in 3 years.  Some of it was mandatory (weekly amounts), but some was optional.  You found a harsh way out!  Once, I wanted to plan the same surgery.  My scheduler expected me to be right back.  I told her I'd need my sick time.  She disagreed.  I decided to delay the surgery because she was so uncooperative.  Did you go on personal time?  Sick time?  Or just take absence?

Right now, my employer requires OT a lot, but then they don't give us any hours at all and when you average it out, it's not even half time.  Naturally, I'm looking for better work.  And get this - they want employees to refer friends to work for them - lol.  Maybe someone who just wants a few hours.