Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 741805 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #1140 on: October 12, 2018, 05:44:38 AM »
Oh dear gods, no. No praising of the spookcat. No. Spookcat will become a spooked cat if that starts happening.

Oh, shit!  Sorry.

How about, Purrrrr, Spookcat?

(I'm not taking back the +1.  That's a done deal). ;)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1141 on: October 12, 2018, 05:50:06 AM »
Oh, shit!  Sorry.

How about, Purrrrr, Spookcat?

(I'm not taking back the +1.  That's a done deal). ;)

Purrs and smilies are good :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1142 on: October 12, 2018, 05:51:17 AM »
Purrs and smilies are good :)
Then, I send plenty of those. ;) ;D :-*

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1143 on: October 12, 2018, 05:52:28 AM »
Have a peach

That's a good start.  Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1144 on: October 12, 2018, 05:54:07 AM »
That's a good start.  Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And don't let anyone tell you it is a gateway fruit.
You can have as many as you like, no problem there!

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1145 on: October 12, 2018, 06:36:34 AM »
And don't let anyone tell you it is a gateway fruit.
You can have as many as you like, no problem there!
there might be a problem if you eat to many. you may end up counting the floor tiles in the bathroom 7 to 8 times, in one sitting.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1146 on: October 12, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »
Bart, will we lose EllGab this weekend?

https://fossbytes.com/icann-global-internet-outage-over-next-48-hours/

Marty McFly had a Roadstar II

I knew a lot of people with those guitars.  A top-mount Kahler was a popular mod for them.

Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1147 on: October 13, 2018, 07:40:34 AM »

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1148 on: October 13, 2018, 11:28:34 AM »
Bart Ell.  Why do so many new members have low or negative karma?  Do their  posts suck or are being visited by the faithful? 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1149 on: October 13, 2018, 11:44:09 AM »
Bart Ell.  Why do so many new members have low or negative karma?  Do their  posts suck or are being visited by the faithful?

I haven't paid attention to the whole karma thing.
I slapped it on and forgot about it.
I would guess it is a way for some people to be involved.

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1150 on: October 13, 2018, 12:01:34 PM »
I'm new. My Karma went up anytime I criticized HW.

My Karma went negative as soon as I complained about no Voice Caller call-ins on MITD/DS.

Also, my Karma went further down when complaining about the show format of two guests, again, without live Voice callers. That was NEVER the show format Art Bell did, and I consider this a betrayal of his memory and what HE created. His show was hijacked by this criteria alone... I consider this an insult to AB's memory, and what he was trying to do for MITD. Don't forget the entire network was created, so one of the other hosts would take his place when he retired. Art would have never allowed the show format to change, so that was STOLEN from his show and legacy.

Anything negative about MITD/DS brings negative Karma. LOL. Pussy cats can't take the honest constructive critique, so they shit negative Karma on you.

I think I'll be getting some more negative Karma for this post too!  Thanks! It's an honor. :-* 8) ;D

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1151 on: October 13, 2018, 12:03:31 PM »
I consider this an insult to AB's memory, and what he was trying to do for MITD.

Quit and watch it die because of a firecracker?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1152 on: October 13, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »

Trufax that.

@VC I think you have a lot of knowledge about Art Bell and other paranormal genre shows and history, and I ha ve found your posts interesting.

BUT - I think expecting a show that was basically about to have the plug pulled on it before Schrader stepped in to rise to the heady heights of Art Bell in the late 90’s with regard to open lines and callers is expecting a bit much. Let the dust settle, let the Heathens calm the fuck down and stop harassing his phone lines and let the show evolve to the point it needs to get to.

You can’t rush good shit mate.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1153 on: October 13, 2018, 12:29:06 PM »
Well, Art new "the art" of providing entertainment and perhaps being the "drama queen". The whole thing is creepy w/HW being there when "the firecrackers" went off and the police were involved. Obviously, we were being deceived on many levels about HW's involvement there, living there, and how/why she was "the chosen one".

The show format is solid gold, and that's what should have remained after HW's departure. Was Art really happy with HW's performance near his Friday the 13th?

Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on the details? Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor/friend relationship? Obviously, AB put a lot of trust in HW by selling her part of his property including his studio. He would never do that if he didn't trust her on some levels that must go very deep indeed.

Art Bell was not naive about intimate relationships with women, since he obviously had a lot of life experiences with women by that time.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1154 on: October 13, 2018, 01:19:22 PM »
I'm new. My Karma went up anytime I criticized HW.

My Karma went negative as soon as I complained about no Voice Caller call-ins on MITD/DS.

Also, my Karma went further down when complaining about the show format of two guests, again, without live Voice callers. That was NEVER the show format Art Bell did, and I consider this a betrayal of his memory and what HE created. His show was hijacked by this criteria alone... I consider this an insult to AB's memory, and what he was trying to do for MITD. Don't forget the entire network was created, so one of the other hosts would take his place when he retired. Art would have never allowed the show format to change, so that was STOLEN from his show and legacy.

Anything negative about MITD/DS brings negative Karma. LOL. Pussy cats can't take the honest constructive critique, so they shit negative Karma on you.

I think I'll be getting some more negative Karma for this post too!  Thanks! It's an honor. :-* 8) ;D
Welcome @VC to the karma jungle and all the highs and lows that go with it.  I have only heard DS a few times but it moves along smoothly without feeling that there is a need for filler to finish out the show.  The format has changed for the better as no one is Art, even Legacy Heather.  While calls into the show can be fun they also can drag down a show and change the flow quickly.  With Heather exposed on having a very controlling open lines, why would DS want to put himself in a situation with the faithful calling him to disrupt his show when he had nothing to do with Heather leaving in the first place.