Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12172462 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #77025 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:46 PM »
"Tombstone In the Morning." Played the top 40 to nearly 600 listeners in the outer Kenosha suburbs.
Really? Only about 20 miles from my old stomping grounds as the crow flies. We would hear Kenosha stations drift in and out. Probably heard him before if he was in radio that long.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #77026 on: January 17, 2019, 05:27:09 PM »
Or the business sense to open a Ukele shop...in Pahrump. Hopefully, he diversifies into other stringed instruments.

Totally, who doesn't like some good zither and lute action??
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77027 on: January 17, 2019, 05:28:36 PM »
Really? Only about 20 miles from my old stomping grounds as the crow flies. We would hear Kenosha stations drift in and out. Probably heard him before if he was in radio that long.

Nah, that was total bullshit  ;D. It's so hard to convey tone online.....
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #77028 on: January 17, 2019, 05:29:45 PM »
O shiiit, that is so fucking funny. Did the person whose glasses got spattered say anything or did they shoot passive aggressive looks the rest of the night? Also, was his partner a man? Since he blew Freddy Mercury I'd just figure, but then why was he allowed to run into the ladies bathroom? Whenever Heather is quiet for too long I'm going to request Dynamo story time.

The guy was very upset and wanted to take my friend outside for a few choice words and maybe a little fisticuffs. His partner was a woman, and it took quite a while for my friend to understand why she would have been so upset.

My friend was from Guernsey which is a small island 20 odd miles off the coast of France, and a tax haven, and his family was quite rich. Their house was quite big and grand and he and his partner lived there during the winter while his parents lived in Spain. Guernsey is a very safe place, being a small island full of rich people and the main thing to do in the evenings was get roaring drunk on very cheap duty free booze. I went over to stay with them for a week and every night we duly got pretty drunk. One of these nights at about 2am my friend decided he was going to cook chips (fries) as he was hungry, he went into the kitchen put the deep fat fryer on the top of the ceramic hob and then came back in and cheerfully said he was letting it get to the right temperature. We chatted a bit more and he went back in to see if it was hot enough to get the chips cooking. We heard a huge scream from the kitchen and he came back in after there had been a lot of shouting. He’d turned the hob on instead of the deep fat fryer and the plastic casing around the deep fat fryer had melted from the hob being turned on INTO the hob. Took 2 of us 2 days to razor blade the melted plastic off the hob.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #77029 on: January 17, 2019, 05:32:32 PM »
 never forget  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #77030 on: January 17, 2019, 05:38:27 PM »
The guy was very upset and wanted to take my friend outside for a few choice words and maybe a little fisticuffs. His partner was a woman, and it took quite a while for my friend to understand why she would have been so upset.

My friend was from Guernsey which is a small island 20 odd miles off the coast of France, and a tax haven, and his family was quite rich. Their house was quite big and grand and he and his partner lived there during the winter while his parents lived in Spain. Guernsey is a very safe place, being a small island full of rich people and the main thing to do in the evenings was get roaring drunk on very cheap duty free booze. I went over to stay with them for a week and every night we duly got pretty drunk. One of these nights at about 2am my friend decided he was going to cook chips (fries) as he was hungry, he went into the kitchen put the deep fat fryer on the top of the ceramic hob and then came back in and cheerfully said he was letting it get to the right temperature. We chatted a bit more and he went back in to see if it was hot enough to get the chips cooking. We heard a huge scream from the kitchen and he came back in after there had been a lot of shouting. He’d turned the hob on instead of the deep fat fryer and the plastic casing around the deep fat fryer had melted from the hob being turned on INTO the hob. Took 2 of us 2 days to razor blade the melted plastic off the hob.

I knew some lawyer whose family was from Mann. Those islands have weird rules/laws/history that are favorable for finance.  Speaking of your story during my short time working in the British Isles (all except N.Ireland) I was amazed on how many times I saw in the local papers about some fire that was a result of a drunk person trying to make "chips" after coming home from the pub. It was insane and seemed to be something that crossed all political/religious lines.  Maybe the Orange and Green be united in drunken attempts at frying?  I'm sure actuaries have added "risk" in their policies for these areas.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77031 on: January 17, 2019, 05:39:19 PM »
WHOA WHOA HOLD UP!! There's a legacy cat?!?!

@Spookcat
Wanna see my cat?
I got a new cat tonight.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77032 on: January 17, 2019, 05:39:59 PM »

Once I Googled 'hob' I laughed so hard I choked on my cigarette and the evil neighbor lady peeked out her window at me. The worst part is that you'd not get any fries, and when you're drunk that could end in tears. This is why rich kids should be shielded from their parents' wealth. It's not fair to make them so incapable at such a young age.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #77033 on: January 17, 2019, 05:40:21 PM »
This raises the hair on my neck.
Yup.  Creepy.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #77034 on: January 17, 2019, 05:41:21 PM »
@Spookcat
Wanna see my cat?
I got a new cat tonight.
This is probably the biggest news of the day. The entire week at the rate things are going.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77035 on: January 17, 2019, 05:42:06 PM »
I knew some lawyer whose family was from Mann. Those islands have weird rules/laws/history that are favorable for finance.  Speaking of your story during my short time working in the British Isles (all except N.Ireland) I was amazed on how many times I saw in the local papers about some fire that was a result of a drunk person trying to make "chips" after coming home from the pub. It was insane and seemed to be something that crossed all political/religious lines.  Maybe the Orange and Green be united in drunken attempts at frying?  I'm sure actuaries have added "risk" in their policies for these areas.

No shit, go to McDonald's. And post the drunken drive there on YouTube if you're Miller.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #77036 on: January 17, 2019, 05:43:30 PM »
THE WADE GAB CROSSOVER HAS BEGUN! HEATHERITES ARE POSTING! STUART LITTLE MAN IS PICKING ON MILLER!

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #77037 on: January 17, 2019, 05:44:12 PM »
never forget  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
That's not kolby! Is it?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #77038 on: January 17, 2019, 05:45:25 PM »
Also... why the last name Wade?
She has said on air that was her father’s last name