Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331759 times)

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2018, 06:33:39 AM »
what would we do without your technical wizardry to guide us?
seriously, don't put yourself out.

but you're just not going to respond to the questions about lusha?
no.
member when you named the chatroom, "The Outsider"?
that was well after most of us knew she was a pos.
did you think she was getting a bad/unfair rep?
that was for her show. she banned me shortly after that and i changed it all. thats what i get for being a nice guy. nice guys finish last. i have yet to learn that.
is she getting a unfair/bad rap? well you get what you give as well, which is what i believe (and why i have yet to learn nice guys finish last).
recently MV of bellgab has done much the same to me. he removed the chat from the ufoship website without notice. i hold no animosity towards him either. it simply is what it is.
i dont talk to either, and in reality have no reason or desire to.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: Ellgab Cast?
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2018, 07:15:31 AM »
If you let me know at least 24hours ahead of time, I can try to join. I can't guarantee I'll be interesting though.  :-[
We would love to have you. You don’t have to do anything except show up and chime in when you want. A few others have expressed interest as well. Wr250 and I have a few things we are working on but I am hoping to do a weekly show as my real life allows. More if necessary, like a big announcement or something happens.

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2018, 07:47:23 AM »
no.that was for her show. she banned me shortly after that and i changed it all. thats what i get for being a nice guy. nice guys finish last. i have yet to learn that.
is she getting a unfair/bad rap? well you get what you give as well, which is what i believe (and why i have yet to learn nice guys finish last).
recently MV of bellgab has done much the same to me. he removed the chat from the ufoship website without notice. i hold no animosity towards him either. it simply is what it is.
i dont talk to either, and in reality have no reason or desire to.

thanx for the direct answer. i really appreciate it.

and even though i'm not a nice guy, i get it. if i met her on the street i'm sure i'd like her, (until she inevitably stabbed me in the back).
This place is terrible.

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2018, 09:59:55 AM »
That never stopped @yorkshire pud
I kid.

I freely admit I was a bit 'off'. No-one's fault but my own because I'd been AWOL from the forum and not up to speed with what had been going on. Plus I was aware that Laura would be home soon and the dog (as most probably heard) would do his thing and bark the street down. I didn't really relax so may have come across a bit tense.

But PBS asked and as she's a good friend I was happy to oblige. If I don't get asked again, then fair one. If I do I'll try to be a bit more engaging.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2018, 10:04:52 AM »
Did you miss the "I kid" part?
It was below the other line.
Now that I smoked you out of your hole - the voiceover is text to speech and a combination of 3 voices to make it sound somewhat natural.

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2018, 10:09:27 AM »
Did you miss the "I kid" part?
It was below the other line.
Now that I smoked you out of your hole - the voiceover is text to speech and a combination of 3 voices to make it sound somewhat natural.

I did see the 'I kid', but I also know I wasn't as engaging as I could/should have been.. Having said that, I was drinking iced water rather than a G & T to loosen me up.  :)

The VO thing was very good by the way.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2018, 10:15:39 AM »
I freely admit I was a bit 'off'. No-one's fault but my own because I'd been AWOL from the forum and not up to speed with what had been going on. Plus I was aware that Laura would be home soon and the dog (as most probably heard) would do his thing and bark the street down. I didn't really relax so may have come across a bit tense.

But PBS asked and as she's a good friend I was happy to oblige. If I don't get asked again, then fair one. If I do I'll try to be a bit more engaging.
When you speak, you come across as a lovely gentleman. When you type, you can be a jackass. Well played.
Merry Christmas

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2018, 10:17:26 AM »
When you speak, you come across as a lovely gentleman. When you type, you can be a jackass. Well played.

I take compliments and criticism with equal weight...  ;D

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »

And I thank you because it would have been me talking to myself and arguing with the chat room which is only funny for so long. You are always welcome back. It was a delightful trainwreck of a first show. Lol.

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2018, 10:26:19 AM »
And I thank you because it would have been me talking to myself and arguing with the chat room which is only funny for so long. You are always welcome back. It was a delightful trainwreck of a first show. Lol.

You're good at chatting along lass. It's too late for him but SV would be a good addition too. (Only (wink wink) he's not SV anymore).

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2018, 10:28:28 AM »
You're good at chatting along lass. It's too late for him but SV would be a good addition too. (Only (wink wink) he's not SV anymore).
We should do a me and the Brits show. You, SV, Dynamohum. It would hilarious.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2018, 10:50:27 AM »
We should do a me and the Brits show. You, SV, Dynamohum. It would hilarious.

Consider a weekend afternoon BartBritCast or BritBartCast.

Also - archive link now in the header menu a BARTCHIVE

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2018, 10:53:21 AM »

Great minds think alike. Was just thinking maybe a weekend afternoon.  :)
Thanks Bart! I will be updating my website to have a link as well.  Probably tomorrow.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #298 on: August 04, 2018, 11:10:47 AM »

Please remember, WR250's Sunday Tunes is on Sunday afternoons. ;)

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2018, 11:14:30 AM »
I think for a first show it went well.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est