Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 333377 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1080 on: September 23, 2018, 01:10:55 PM »
I know they're merely amateurs (although PBS seems to be open to a bigger gig  ;)), however a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does.
2.) PBS, don't ever believe (no matter what anyone else here tells you) that you are either a writer or broadcaster with any talent above amateur. As long as you know your place then everything is fine.
3.) The many Yeahs have to go as well. See #1 above. Yeah?....yeah..yeah..yeah/yeah/yeah...yeah!

Yawn

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1081 on: September 23, 2018, 01:31:04 PM »
*snip*I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast: *snip*

Alrighty!  That takes care of that.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #1082 on: September 23, 2018, 01:37:45 PM »
I know they're merely amateurs (although PBS seems to be open to a bigger gig  ;)), however a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does.
2.) PBS, don't ever believe (no matter what anyone else here tells you) that you are either a writer or broadcaster with any talent above amateur. As long as you know your place then everything is fine.
3.) The many Yeahs have to go as well. See #1 above. Yeah?....yeah..yeah..yeah/yeah/yeah...yeah!

hobo Bob is Wackadoodle  :)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #1083 on: September 23, 2018, 01:42:20 PM »
So now we move to point on the timeline when the newly converted lecture the others...

None of this contradicts anything in the post you responded to.  And I'm not White Crow

My bad PB, I was so used to White Crow's old avatar that this was too close.

:-\

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1084 on: September 23, 2018, 01:43:44 PM »
My bad PB, I was so used to White Crow's old avatar that this was too close.

:-\

Hey, Metron              ;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) @Metron

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #1085 on: September 23, 2018, 01:43:59 PM »
Hardest podcast I have ever done. Thank you so much!

On a tangent, I was able to go back and listen to some of your fist few - YOU have markedly improved!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1086 on: September 23, 2018, 01:44:57 PM »
On a tangent, I was able to go back and listen to some of your fist few - YOU have markedly improved!
Thank you so much. Hopefully I continue to do so!

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #1087 on: September 23, 2018, 01:45:02 PM »
Hey, Metron              ;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey Toootsy - up with your karma, not that you need it!

8)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1088 on: September 23, 2018, 01:46:04 PM »
Hey Toootsy - up with your karma, not that you need it!

8)

I need it what with all the mad smiters on the loose    :-* :-*  thank you :) :) :) :) :-* :-*

;)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1089 on: September 23, 2018, 01:46:12 PM »

So... What's your opinion on Heather and how she does her podcast?
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1090 on: September 23, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »

PBS might take offense to your use of the word “fist”. Just saying.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1091 on: September 23, 2018, 01:49:48 PM »
Lol. I didn’t even catch that. Nice one GS.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1092 on: September 23, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »

I'm sure the cat ladies will use this as an opportunity to form a protective circle and indulge their recreational outrage. Props to you, sir! However, I enjoyed the woman who came on pretending to be Airyn. Almost had me fooled for a moment.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #1093 on: September 23, 2018, 01:53:56 PM »

LOL!

That was quite the sp. erratum, no?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #1094 on: September 23, 2018, 01:55:49 PM »
I'm sure the cat ladies will use this as an opportunity to form a protective circle and indulge their recreational outrage. Props to you, sir! However, I enjoyed the woman who came on pretending to be Airyn. Almost had me fooled for a moment.

You really are the human version of blackdamp.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login