Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 333567 times)

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1110 on: September 23, 2018, 02:37:55 PM »
what about playing hockey?
boxing is a sport. i went to the boxing ring once and a hockey game broke out.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1111 on: September 23, 2018, 02:37:58 PM »
yes. i dont believe in violence, except as a self defense.

i beat my meat in self defense. whammy!

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2018, 02:38:47 PM »
@Peter Wyngarde
Hey Weingartner! 

I'm thinking this dude is right.  That brooding, B/W piano guy and your Weasel handle from before was much, much better.
It's who are at the core. Embrace it.  Don't try and hide it with Sonny Bono's mutant cousin........................

We all miss Glenn Gould  :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2018, 02:42:23 PM »
boxing is a sport. i went to the boxing ring once and a hockey game broke out.

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 2 hours.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2018, 02:44:38 PM »

We all miss Glenn Gould  :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeah,  that guy........   

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2018, 02:45:31 PM »
I know they're merely amateurs (although PBS seems to be open to a bigger gig  ;)), however a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does.
2.) PBS, don't ever believe (no matter what anyone else here tells you) that you are either a writer or broadcaster with any talent above amateur. As long as you know your place then everything is fine.
3.) The many Yeahs have to go as well. See #1 above. Yeah?....yeah..yeah..yeah/yeah/yeah...yeah!

Welcome to Ellgab, now go fuck yourself. Thanks

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1116 on: September 23, 2018, 02:50:38 PM »
yes. i dont believe in violence, except as a self defense.

Shit, OK then..

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1117 on: September 23, 2018, 02:59:32 PM »
@BartEllProducer

NO GUEST HOSTS

YOU VULTURE

SEND PAINTED ROCKS AND $600 IMMEDIATELY
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1118 on: September 23, 2018, 03:41:01 PM »
... a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does...

I liked the pause and exasperated sigh before commenting on some Wad atrocity, and actually meant to comment on it.  Very fitting, not to mention entertaining.  I think it worked well with the show

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1119 on: September 23, 2018, 03:57:10 PM »
@BartEllProducer

NO GUEST HOSTS

YOU VULTURE

SEND PAINTED ROCKS AND $600 IMMEDIATELY

I’m sure Mark from Minnesota will get right on that money order for you. I’m sure he can round up some whack-a-doodle’s to get those rocks out too!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1120 on: September 24, 2018, 02:20:53 AM »
I liked the pause and exasperated sigh before commenting on some Wad atrocity, and actually meant to comment on it.  Very fitting, not to mention entertaining.  I think it worked well with the show

It wasn’t done intentionally - and I can imagine how it would be exasperating. In my defence there were a lot of times when I just did not know what the fuck to reply to what I had just heard.

However, I am glad you liked it!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1121 on: September 24, 2018, 02:39:41 AM »
It wasn’t done intentionally - and I can imagine how it would be exasperating. In my defence there were a lot of times when I just did not know what the fuck to reply to what I had just heard.

However, I am glad you liked it!
Same for me. It would have been a lot of what the fucks had we decided to still swear. People can believe what they want but when it’s happening and it’s something that absurd and in Airyn’s case heartbreaking it’s very hard to find any words at all. Bottling my feelings to finish the interview was a bitch too. If you see me posting less it’s because I am still processing.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1122 on: September 24, 2018, 03:07:13 AM »
Same for me. It would have been a lot of what the fucks had we decided to still swear. People can believe what they want but when it’s happening and it’s something that absurd and in Airyn’s case heartbreaking it’s very hard to find any words at all. Bottling my feelings to finish the interview was a bitch too. If you see me posting less it’s because I am still processing.

Agree, I am enjoying the gamut of opinions, but I feel a little too close to it (even though wtf I am not at all, but we were in the middle of it) at the moment. I haven’t even listened back to get the finer detail, and not sure when I will be able to.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1123 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31:07 AM »
Agree, I am enjoying the gamut of opinions, but I feel a little too close to it (even though wtf I am not at all, but we were in the middle of it) at the moment. I haven’t even listened back to get the finer detail, and not sure when I will be able to.
I am opting out of listening. I agree being too close to it too. I'm not sure I could form a true opinion on a lot. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. It's Airyn's statement that continues to be in the back of my mind.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1124 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:41 AM »
Having Kathy as the special guest next Saturday will be a much easier experience.