Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820201 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3960 on: October 26, 2021, 09:26:19 PM »
Ding! Ding! Ding!

I love her voice, that semi sarcastic snark of Elvira is perfect for that show!

She posted at BellGab for a time, at least we all thought it was her and it seemed like it.  LV, or something like that

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3961 on: October 26, 2021, 09:33:08 PM »
She posted at BellGab for a time, at least we all thought it was her and it seemed like it.  LV, or something like that

LoneVoice
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3962 on: October 26, 2021, 09:38:05 PM »

Norm

• Elluminati
  • Suck on this TROLLS!
« Reply #3963 on: October 26, 2021, 09:57:07 PM »
Happy Birthday (Sept age 70) Cassandra!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3964 on: October 27, 2021, 03:19:45 AM »
Actually a ginger.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3965 on: October 27, 2021, 03:53:37 AM »
I hope she lets Jorch know he still sucks.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3966 on: October 27, 2021, 05:55:15 AM »
Lonevoice is one cool cucumber.  I mean literally, like she played a cucumber in a school play: VEGETABLE FARM : AN ORWELLIAN ODYSSEY

Spolier alert :

The potatoes are walking!

But she would die if that infamous green bumpy photo were ever shared.

Sidetalk: And she doesn't much like the photo of when she was wearing the cucumber costume, either!
Hell loooow!

(snort)

So I will default to one of my favorites that ALWAYS makes dedicated soldiers salute.

(Did Cam write these jokes or did Lonevoice? Or Elivra? Or a hired writer? Time for a poll!)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3967 on: October 28, 2021, 12:42:51 AM »

With Coast being the world's foremost paranormal radio show one would expect Halloween to be a very big deal and a lot of care and time would go into producing a great show.

But of course we're talking about Noory and no effort at all will go into anything, radio is the perfect medium for Halloween being 'theater of the mind'. In the hands of people with a modicum of pride and creativity you could do a lot of stuff for Halloween.  A live seance, play some creepy vintage radio programs, readings by guest actors of horror tales, guests from the horror film world, obviously from the Halloween series. True crimes that happened on Halloween, urban myths. 

Here's what will happen though.

Zoom Meeting

Noory: Hey everybody, this is our meeting to plan the Halloween show for this year.

Lisa: Hi George, hey Tom, let's really do something great for the listeners.

Noory: You know we always do Lise. Tommy let's do 'Ghost to Ghost', listeners call in with their ghost stories. They love that and so do I because all I have to do is bring them on air.

Tommy: Yeah, Ghost to Ghost is awesome. You have such great ideas George.

Noory: Tom can you download the 'Monster Mash' song? We can play that as our bumper music. Maybe you can find some other songs like that.

Tommy: I'm sure I can. This is going to be our best Halloween show ever.

Noory: Ok great work everybody. We came up with some great ideas. So that's the meeting I guess.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3968 on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:08 AM »

Another fraud 'medium' lady, Carol. I just don't believe these people actually believe they are communicating with deceased humans.

An old lady, aren't they all, calls in to ask Carol the fraud medium to talk to her sister-in-law who passed away a year ago about the caller's brother, the widower.  Carol of course instantly is getting pictures/vibrations lol  She sees the deceased sister-in-law in the kitchen. So there are kitchens in spirit world, which means there are kitchen appliances in spirit world, and where does a spirit buy a stove and a refrigerator, so there are appliance stores in the spirit world, and factories where spirit world appliances are manufactured, and how do you pay for a stove in spirit world? Credit card I assume.

Anyway the deceased sister-in-law passed the message on through Carol that she wants her husband to 'eat better' and take care of himself.

my god, the sheer shameless inanity of it all.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3969 on: October 28, 2021, 07:06:35 AM »
Another fraud 'medium' lady, Carol. I just don't believe these people actually believe they are communicating with deceased humans.

An old lady, aren't they all, calls in to ask Carol the fraud medium to talk to her sister-in-law who passed away a year ago about the caller's brother, the widower.  Carol of course instantly is getting pictures/vibrations lol  She sees the deceased sister-in-law in the kitchen. So there are kitchens in spirit world, which means there are kitchen appliances in spirit world, and where does a spirit buy a stove and a refrigerator, so there are appliance stores in the spirit world, and factories where spirit world appliances are manufactured, and how do you pay for a stove in spirit world? Credit card I assume.

Anyway the deceased sister-in-law passed the message on through Carol that she wants her husband to 'eat better' and take care of himself.

And one out of maybe 20 times, the response will be ''that's really surprising, she never went near the kitchen when she was with us''

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3970 on: October 28, 2021, 07:31:48 AM »

Unfortunately, I was up and listened to some of this.  Man, talk about boring, especially with the caller “readings.”  At least, guests like Maj. Doom and Quayle are wacky enough to be at least a little amusing. 

I guess listening to the medium crap worked it’s purpose.  I was ready to pass out cold when I reached my destination.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3971 on: October 28, 2021, 07:46:38 AM »

Did she also see container ships, lots of container ships in the spirit world?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3972 on: October 28, 2021, 02:07:11 PM »

In contrast, Art Bell had a rule that if a medium was a guest, there would be no "individual readings" for callers.
Art understood such individual readings are only interesting to that caller, not to the audience!
But Noory is too dumb to realize that simple fact and always has medium guests do these ridiculous readings...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3973 on: October 28, 2021, 02:18:18 PM »
In contrast, Art Bell had a rule that if a medium was a guest, there would be no "individual readings" for callers.
Art understood such individual readings are only interesting to that caller, not to the audience!
But Noory is too dumb to realize that simple fact and always has medium guests do these ridiculous readings...
I’m not sure if it’s he’s too dumb or just doesn’t care and it’s his lazy way to easily kill more show time without requiring him to do much.  I noticed last night, Jorch didn’t miss any opportunity to try and shamelessly show just what “a great guy” he is, with his claiming to always give money to the homeless and how he’s always there for his listeners during the holidays with his C2C hosting.   ::) 

GNS
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3974 on: October 28, 2021, 02:28:33 PM »

Yes. And the astro or psycho or numero guests that use  birthdays are painful. Noory or Tommy "mines" that info from the caller and passes it onto the guest.

This whole STEP 1  STEP 2 STEP 3 tedious process to give a "reading."

Then Noory may blurt out something weird:

"What's your favorite color, Denise?
Orange?! Mine too! I love it.
  Okay our next caller was born on March 15 1945.
What's his Spinning Wheel Deflector Hub Color Sign, Althea?
What can ya tell him?"