Author Topic: Words, Phrases You'd Ban  (Read 22229 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Words, Phrases You'd Ban
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2019, 10:59:19 PM »
Completely unnatural. Fake. No good. She's probabely very dirty too as there's no way she's effectivly wiping back there. She also looks very short.

Nothin but a big bowl o' wrong.
K.S.M.  So.  She exists just.to.please.you.   She probably wipes just fine.  Most people bathe or shower frequently anyhow.  Most jet streams can clean her.  She might even have a bidot.  It's probably a rump-bumper.  What's wrong with short women?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2019, 11:44:12 PM »
K.S.M.  So.  She exists just.to.please.you.   She probably wipes just fine.  Most people bathe or shower frequently anyhow.  Most jet streams can clean her.  She might even have a bidot.  It's probably a rump-bumper.  What's wrong with short women?
LOL   Nothing wrong with short women, nothing wrong at all. I like them on the tall side that's all. At times even taller than me.  But a fake bum just to be trendy? No.    And it's not a healthy thing for young girls to see either.  They see these bubble but bimbos as idols and it's not good. If a woman has a naturally round onion, than ok! Bring it on.

..and you didn't have to YELL and get so descriptive and antagonistic with the ass cleaning scenarios. I think you hurt my feelings. Gnight.

BTW  You're in the group that I moderate.  ;) Be good.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2019, 01:44:06 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

would hit this

You could hardly miss.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2019, 03:34:02 PM »
I’d like to ban the phrase “what’s that smell?” From my vocabulary for a bit. I’ve had to overuse it the past few days. I’m glad I came to New Orleans for a conference and not just because I wanted to hang around and see it. I would’ve been more disappointed than I would’ve cared to be.

I walked down Bourbon street just because it was close and to say I saw it.  I smelled it more than saw it. And the drugged out hobo factor was rather off the charts as well.  Maybe this was significantly different a few decades ago but I’m finding few reasons to return unfortunately.

I'm ambivalent about "what's that smell?". It could be good or bad. It could be the aroma of delicious Mexican food. It could be the foul smell of the same food after it's eaten.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #244 on: June 10, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »
... I like them on the tall side that's all. At times even taller than me...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #245 on: June 10, 2019, 07:50:26 PM »
@PB I'd plus 2 ya for that but you're gonna have to settle for 1. That was dammmnn gooood. 

A little before my time but still one of my favorite all time bands.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #246 on: June 10, 2019, 08:26:31 PM »
@PB I'd plus 2 ya for that but you're gonna have to settle for 1. That was dammmnn gooood. 

A little before my time but still one of my favorite all time bands.

Before my time too, one of two bands that I like every song on every album (pre plane crash Lynyrd Skynyrd being the other)