Author Topic: User Name Change Request Thread  (Read 41664 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: User Name Change Request Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2019, 02:00:25 PM »
Littlebigman demands recognition! What next, pushing kids on crutches into a cold puddle of mud?

I would say to bring it, but I am easily bored and you'd likely become confused  :-*

p.s. luv ya!
p.s.s. WWLS (What Would Lemme Say?)
Are you drunk? That is one messed up soup right there.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 02:48:44 PM »
Are you drunk? That is one messed up soup right there.

Don't be skeered to fight in your own weight class. If it helps, I'll take a beer and a bump to make it easier for you

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2019, 03:27:15 PM »
Don't be skeered to fight in your own weight class. If it helps, I'll take a beer and a bump to make it easier for you
Funny that an obese simpleton who's home may or may not have wheels would be looking to engage in any kind of "fight" You're not a keyboard tough-guy, nobody can be convinced that you are. Finish your mayonnaise sandwich and go rake your driveway would ya' please, you're bringing down the park.  And stop sullying this thread with your random, innate, drivel.  @Bart Ell Sumethinz new would like little turds for blocks above his avatar.

Keith, whatever your all o' the sudden problem is with me you yield zip for fruit with your attempts at wit, seriously. I will not give you a beer nor will I bump you one. Although I won't bump you down one because those little karmic scores are so hard to come by for you.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2019, 03:48:00 PM »
Funny that an obese simpleton who's home may or may not have wheels would be looking to engage in any kind of "fight" You're not a keyboard tough-guy, nobody can be convinced that you are. Finish your mayonnaise sandwich and go rake your driveway would ya' please, you're bringing down the park.  And stop sullying this thread with your random, innate, drivel.  @Bart Ell Sumethinz new would like little turds for blocks above his avatar.

Keith, whatever your all o' the sudden problem is with me you yield zip for fruit with your attempts at wit, seriously. I will not give you a beer nor will I bump you one. Although I won't bump you down one because those little karmic scores are so hard to come by for you.

Funny start, full of baseless assumptions, but you most certainly could do better than that...I had thought.

I really have no problem with you, but it's just so rich that you take full credit for vanquishing someone with an obvious Personality Disorder that I had to tweak you a bit to see what might unfold

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2019, 05:15:33 PM »
Funny start, full of baseless assumptions, but you most certainly could do better than that...I had thought.

I really have no problem with you, but it's just so rich that you take full credit for vanquishing someone with an obvious Personality Disorder that I had to tweak you a bit to see what might unfold
Quit while you're behind.

As far as sheee goes, I was unecassarily crass and do owe her an apology.

If you have any more "tweaking to do" with me, please don't shit up this thread anymore than you already have. You could head over to the random topics department and start a thread called;

Lets' Go After KSM

Orrr,

KSM can't do floors good coz he's a stupidhead

orrr,

I love ksm no I don't

orrr,

And this is my personal favorite; I Wish I were KSM's Beautiful Wife.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2019, 05:59:55 PM »

Is she the one with the really big feet?
Are we having fun yet?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2019, 06:03:19 PM »

As far as sheee goes, I was unecassarily crass and do owe her an apology.

If you have any more "tweaking to do" with me, please don't shit up this thread anymore than you already have. You could head over to the random topics department and start a thread called;

Lets' Go After KSM

Orrr,

KSM can't do floors good coz he's a stupidhead

orrr,

I love ksm no I don't

orrr,

That's more like the playful KSM I expected; however, you must admit I am not the only shitter in this thread. Strange how you suddenly care about shitting up threads! Perhaps it's a case of what's good for thee isn't for me :P

Anyway, it would be cool if you could somehow make those amends you spoke of and thanks for breaking up the monotony...it's been a difficult time lately

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2019, 06:30:14 PM »
Is she the one with the really big feet?
Very funny.  Yes, she does. It's no secret.. but they're not ugly feet and they're ankle down.   Editing here::: Are you suggesting that a woman with big foots cannot be beautiful?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2019, 06:33:08 PM »

Anyway, it would be cool if you could somehow make those amends you spoke of and thanks for breaking up the monotony...it's been a difficult time lately
Agreed. But I doubt she'll entertain any form of concession. Sometimes.. one just goes toooo far.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2019, 06:46:40 PM »
Very funny.  Yes, she does. It's no secret.. but they're not ugly feet and they're ankle down.   Editing here::: Are you suggesting that a woman with big foots cannot be beautiful?

Au Contraire.  Women with big feet are awesome. Unless their second toe sticks out further than their big toe. That is King Queen Size nasty.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2019, 07:12:38 PM »
Au Contraire.  Women with big feet are awesome. Unless their second toe sticks out further than their big toe. That is King Queen Size nasty.
I couldn't agree more on the toe thing. You're describing my sister n' law. But I didn't say that 8) My wife is tall and athletic so the built in flippers for swimming and skis for skiing are a plus. I stopped making those jokes long ago as she heard them all her life. I suspect they also come in handy during tennis. My only complaint is her getting back to the house after said activities and relaxing all barefoot frolicking ETC without showering first.. but that's another story that shall go no further.

And now I've BFunkified this thread.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »
I couldn't agree more on the toe thing. You're describing my sister n' law. But I didn't say that 8) My wife is tall and athletic so the built in flippers for swimming and skis for skiing are a plus. I stopped making those jokes long ago as she heard them all her life. I suspect they also come in handy during tennis. My only complaint is her getting back to the house after said activities and relaxing all barefoot frolicking ETC without showering first.. but that's another story that shall go no further.

And now I've BFunkified this thread.

You know what they say about girls with big feet.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2019, 03:23:21 PM »
You know what they say about girls with big feet.
Big shoes.  ?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2019, 10:07:06 PM »
Bart,  #MerickTheIdget, please.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened