Author Topic: Lucky's Lounge  (Read 6460 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Lucky's Lounge
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 04:42:08 AM »
We didn’t have calming cat on Bellahaven. Just bacon. I can’t take my eyes off that swaying cat.
Merry Christmas

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 04:56:54 AM »
Relax  8)

0:00 - 2:10  Preview
2:10 - 4:57   Confetti
4:57 - 10:20  Fake Snow
10:21 - 13:33  Feathers
13:34 - 18:48  Orbeez
18:49 - 21:26  Small, plastic straws
21:27 - 24:08  Dry rice
24:09 - 27:41  Plastic (or styrofoam)  filler beads
27:43 - 30:54  Styrofoam packaging peanuts
30:55 - 33:44  Dry beans
33:45 - 36:35  Sand
After that, it repeats

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 06:07:51 AM »
We didn’t have calming cat on Bellahaven. Just bacon. I can’t take my eyes off that swaying cat.

There's also "calming squid" but I prefer the cat.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 01:22:29 PM »
Where's the bacon and the coffee?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »
Probly shouldn't answer that.

I guess I’ll be waiting awhile for the true confessions.

I’ll take a tonic water with lime.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 07:00:25 PM »

Found the design for next year’s hoodies.
Are we having fun yet?

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »
Lemme see if I got this straight:

There was a guy who had a late night radio talk show.  He was replaced by another guy.  The audience members who couldn't stand the replacement started an online forum about how the replacement sucked.  That online forum grew to discuss other stuff, including, largely, each other -- & largely how each other sucked.  Meanwhile someone started a blogspot on the original subject.

Then they had podcasts to discuss that forum.  Then they had a place in the forum to discuss those podcasts.

Then the original guy got another show.  Then somebody from the forum & podcasts replaced him when he quit.  Then the forum was about how she sucked.

Then the guy running the forum shut it down.  So someone else from the forum took up a near-clone of it.  Much of the discussion was about how the guy running the other forum sucked.  Then the guy running the original forum started it up again.  Meanwhile the blogspot still exists & takes comments on its last page (from 2007).  And there's a podcast to discuss the near-clone forum too.

Now, on the near-clone forum, someone has started what's intended as a safe space, where nobody sucks?

Do I have all that right?

I don't know, I don't know....  Because it seems to me the only prominent guy who doesn't suck (yet) is the one who replaced the lady who sucked from the forum about how the replacement for the original guy sucked.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 08:36:23 AM »

There was a guy who had a late night radio talk show.  He was replaced by another guy.  The audience members who couldn't stand the replacement started an online forum about how the replacement sucked.  That online forum grew to discuss other stuff, including, largely, each other -- & largely how each other sucked.  Meanwhile someone started a blogspot on the original subject.

Then they had podcasts to discuss that forum.  Then they had a place in the forum to discuss those podcasts.

Then the original guy got another show.  Then somebody from the forum & podcasts replaced him when he quit.  Then the forum was about how she sucked.

Then the guy running the forum shut it down.  So someone else from the forum took up a near-clone of it.  Much of the discussion was about how the guy running the other forum sucked.  Then the guy running the original forum started it up again.  Meanwhile the blogspot still exists & takes comments on its last page (from 2007).  And there's a podcast to discuss the near-clone forum too.

Now, on the near-clone forum, someone has started what's intended as a safe space, where nobody sucks?

I don't know, I don't know....  Because it seems to me the only prominent guy who doesn't suck (yet) is the one who replaced the lady who sucked from the forum about how the replacement for the original guy sucked.
YOU suck.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 08:37:11 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 04:02:24 AM »

You forgot about the podcast for the original forum where the lady who replaced the guy that the original forum was about got her start.

It is worth mentioning that the near clone forum’s podcast isn’t interested in finding or having anyone on who wants to take over from the guy who took over from the lady who was the replacement to the original guy’s show.

The devil is in the details clearly.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 06:05:34 AM »
You forgot about the podcast for the original forum where the lady who replaced the guy that the original forum was about got her start.

It is worth mentioning that the near clone forum’s podcast isn’t interested in finding or having anyone on who wants to take over from the guy who took over from the lady who was the replacement to the original guy’s show.

The devil is in the details clearly.

the devil is so into details.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 05:56:17 PM »
Hey, no fair, you're me!

Reminds me of a Phil Hendrie bit. I'd try to find a link for you of Phil doing Art Bell doing Phil but I'm a lazy douche. Anyway, thanks. You obviously get it

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »
Time to resurrect the thread!! Since everyone is getting exhausted of the current Heather Wade meltdown, I bring to you a place of peace!

Only love and lighthearted allowed! :D Peaceful and just in time for the holidays!
Noory was the real legacy...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2018, 09:45:20 PM »

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »