Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 185948 times)

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #825 on: April 25, 2019, 08:56:03 AM »
Did he DOX you too??? :o
He basically harassed me and cussed me out in private messages for liking heather. I had to block him. I don't understand damon.
He made the thread the general musings of bright eyes and takes polls on me from time to time.
what is that even about?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #826 on: April 25, 2019, 09:30:23 AM »
He basically harassed me and cussed me out in private messages for liking heather. I had to block him. I don't understand damon.

So that puts you in the same cull as Jedimiller and Timebandit then?

I can't claim to be a Heather "liker" but I'm also not a Heather obsessor. She was improving marginally before the ultimate meltdown and I had hopes it might continue. NEver happened so - game over, imo... :-X

I guess maybe there's a pegeonhole for me too then...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He made the thread the general musings of bright eyes and takes polls on me from time to time.
what is that even about?

I wish I knew. Was he the start of your negative karma?

Kinda sounds like.

I haven't found anything offensive in your posts, so the problem is all...perceived? ::)

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #827 on: April 25, 2019, 09:35:14 AM »
So that puts you in the same cull as Jedimiller and Timebandit then?

I can't claim to be a Heather "liker" but I'm also not a Heather obsessor. She was improving marginally before the ultimate meltdown and I had hopes it might continue. NEver happened so - game over, imo... :-X

I guess maybe there's a pegeonhole for me too then...

I wish I knew. Was he the start of your negative karma?

Kinda sounds like.

I haven't found anything offensive in your posts, so the problem is all...perceived? ::)
I suppose so. When I first arrived he seem to think I WAS Jedi. I like her just hard to believe what is true and what is not true.
There are a lot of confirmed and non confirmed things that happened in that story.
I really hope the timeline comes out.

I am pretty sure it was him who was continuously attacking my karma.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #828 on: April 25, 2019, 09:41:23 AM »
I suppose so. When I first arrived he seem to think I WAS Jedi. I like her just hard to believe what is true and what is not true.
There are a lot of confirmed and non confirmed things that happened in that story.
I really hope the timeline comes out.

I am pretty sure it was him who was continuously attacking my karma.

Make room for me, 26.   :)
There have been LOTS of little things. And some big things. Some things that I heard her say I know for a fact were NOT true. It was a big nasty mess and acting that way will not make a difficult job easier to do.

P.S. you are not him, are you BrightEyes???

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #829 on: April 25, 2019, 10:01:17 AM »
Lol @anniem, we'd best find our Nicola Tesla or the feedings here will eventually pick some of the flock off, doncha think?

I know this much, if DH is right, and she usually is, that empty cuckshack and a missing Heather ought to put a tattered bow on all of this sooner rather than later and the
he said/she said olympics can reschedule for whomever Brig is fixating on and stay there. Albeit ErinnF is such a relentlessly needy whiner that the repeat viewing factor is limited only to those who truly revel in being stroked for their "contributions"...

I do take note that Damon isn't here doing the daily greetings of late - perhaps Wal Mart offered a better deal... ;D

@BrightEyes your karma is under repair - cheers!

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #830 on: April 25, 2019, 10:33:11 AM »
Lol @anniem, we'd best find our Nicola Tesla or the feedings here will eventually pick some of the flock off, doncha think?

I know this much, if DH is right, and she usually is, that empty cuckshack and a missing Heather ought to put a tattered bow on all of this sooner rather than later and the
he said/she said olympics can reschedule for whomever Brig is fixating on and stay there. Albeit ErinnF is such a relentlessly needy whiner that the repeat viewing factor is limited only to those who truly revel in being stroked for their "contributions"...

I do take note that Damon isn't here doing the daily greetings of late - perhaps Wal Mart offered a better deal... ;D

@BrightEyes your karma is under repair - cheers!
@26 horses

I am pretty sure he doesn't appreciate being called out by Richard. If you happen to find the video. I will not provide it here as it is very damaging to him. I do not think it should be posted here EVER.

But THANK YOU for my Karma repair!  ;D

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #831 on: April 25, 2019, 10:56:29 AM »
@26 horses

I am pretty sure he doesn't appreciate being called out by Richard. If you happen to find the video. I will not provide it here as it is very damaging to him. I do not think it should be posted here EVER.

But THANK YOU for my Karma repair!  ;D
You're most welcome and also deserving.

Those that want to find that video can, otherwise we agree.

I'm certainly far less than taken with the notion that Groyper's cyber mitts are so clean he can DOX with relative impunity, let alone wave his bloody Glock around like some psychotic, needle-dicked, hormonal stalker.

I do hope, for his and LE's sake, that his brandishing of a weapon doesn't escape his youtube bully pulpit - pun intended. >:(

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #832 on: April 25, 2019, 01:34:35 PM »
Also I gave you both @26 horses @BrightEyes some 1's. Don't ask me why. If you do, if you insist I will make up a reason.

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #833 on: April 25, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »
Also I gave you both @26 horses @BrightEyes some 1's. Don't ask me why. If you do, if you insist I will make up a reason.
YAY! annie!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #834 on: April 25, 2019, 04:58:08 PM »
Nope - those needle sharp puppy teeth of yours bear no provocation. ;D

+1 back at ya.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #835 on: April 25, 2019, 06:24:37 PM »
Well there we have it - Groyper 100% DOX'd Damon on ballgrab, looks like the forum wars are about to go full speed.

The question is, does brandishing a firearm constitute violation of youtube's terms?

Inquiring minds NEED to know... :o :o :o

Forum war?  With Brig and a couple of dumb fat guys?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #836 on: April 26, 2019, 07:23:54 AM »
Forum war?  With Brig and a couple of dumb fat guys?

I know, improbable as it sounds, it's more than that though, they've actually taken it to the point now where Damon can file criminal harassment charges.

That should be enlightening. ::)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #837 on: April 26, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »
And the ballgrab stalkers have it ready to go tonight, note Brig's pathetic glee, the despicable old coffee pot cyberbully stalker...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #838 on: April 26, 2019, 12:04:13 PM »
And the ballgrab stalkers have it ready to go tonight, note Brig's pathetic glee, the despicable old coffee pot cyberbully stalker...
:-X
+1 @26 horses , @BrightEyes  , @PB , @anniem  ...Don't ask me why.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #839 on: April 26, 2019, 12:17:42 PM »