Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 185991 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #960 on: April 28, 2019, 03:46:18 PM »
Yes, @PolkaDot have you got a pile of cuddly toys to bring?  That is a requirement.
I read some good news today, @anniem . Our nursing home is going to add on a very large barn so @26 horses  may live in our community. I need some help with opening my blue-rinsed for my thin gray hair. My G.D. old arthritic hands are acting up. :'( I can not open the blue rinse bottle.
I hope @PolkaDot brings water proof cuddle toys. Some residents have accidents in their beds. Since I lost my hearing, the screams of the other residents no longer keep me awake.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #961 on: April 28, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »
I read some good news today, @anniem . Our nursing home is going to add on a very large barn so @26 horses  may live in our community. I need some help with opening my blue-rinsed for my thin gray hair. My G.D. old arthritic hands are acting up. :'( I can not open the blue rinse bottle.
I hope @PolkaDot brings water proof cuddle toys. Some residents have accidents in their beds. Since I lost my hearing, the screams of the other residents no longer keep me awake.

Oh how nice, pet therapy in a big big way. I will help you open your rinse bottle if you promise not to drink it like last time. The resulting blue water in the toilets was deceptive with regards to hygiene. If her cuddles are not water proof we can request some scotch guard spray and fix it for her.
You are SO lucky you can't hear the neighbors hollaring. Tomorrow is "bath day" for me, I can't wait!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #962 on: April 28, 2019, 04:15:50 PM »

+1 - a horse makes the day kindly. :)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #963 on: April 28, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »
Oh how nice, pet therapy in a big big way. I will help you open your rinse bottle if you promise not to drink it like last time. The resulting blue water in the toilets was deceptive with regards to hygiene. If her cuddles are not water proof we can request some scotch guard spray and fix it for her.
You are SO lucky you can't hear the neighbors hollaring. Tomorrow is "bath day" for me, I can't wait!
LOL. I am laughing too much. Do you have any extra towels?  :-[
I really want a purple color for my grays. I want you to add some Hawaiian Punch to my blue rinse. The trouble is I only have Pepto-Bismol in my cupboard. Do you think the Pepto-Bismol will turn my blue rinse purple?
Please do not scream for me to help you during your bath. I will never hear your screams. Send me a posted note.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #964 on: April 28, 2019, 04:22:27 PM »
+1 - a horse makes the day kindly. :)
After you move in with those 26 horses, do you want @anniem to fix up your hair?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #965 on: April 28, 2019, 04:28:22 PM »
After you move in with those 26 horses, do you want @anniem to fix up your hair?
Think she can make me look like a rock star?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #966 on: April 28, 2019, 04:31:06 PM »
But what if he IS a serial killer??...

MW is a cereal killer

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #967 on: April 28, 2019, 04:32:43 PM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #968 on: April 28, 2019, 04:38:10 PM »

@anniem , told me that she was planning on giving you a "death hawk" since you seem like an outdoors type. We have the BLUE rinse, at least 12 bottles.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #969 on: April 28, 2019, 04:41:49 PM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #970 on: April 28, 2019, 04:48:09 PM »
LOL. I am laughing too much. Do you have any extra towels?  :-[

There are no towels, remember?  We drip dry. No laundering costs.

I really want a purple color for my grays. I want you to add some Hawaiian Punch to my blue rinse. The trouble is I only have Pepto-Bismol in my cupboard. Do you think the Pepto-Bismol will turn my blue rinse purple?

I do think so. Pink and blue always make purple. If not adequate I am sure there are some purple sharpies in the TV room.

Please do not scream for me to help you during your bath. I will never hear your screams. Send me a posted note.

I am so glad you let me know. Last week I was yelling and yelling for you, and you never showed. For the short time I could remember the incident I was quite hurt. I'll grab a pen and some posted notes from the nurse's station, they won't mind.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #971 on: April 28, 2019, 04:53:04 PM »

Of course. They keep starch in the laundry room, that will allow for spikings. You create a diversion and I'll grab some.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #972 on: April 28, 2019, 04:54:17 PM »
MW is a cereal killer

HA!  Trix are for kids, and I suppose we become more childlike with each passing year.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #973 on: April 28, 2019, 04:56:34 PM »
@anniem , told me that she was planning on giving you a "death hawk" since you seem like an outdoors type. We have the BLUE rinse, at least 12 bottles.

Hm! Ok, first hair, then Aquatinis.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #974 on: April 28, 2019, 04:57:30 PM »
There are no towels, remember?  We drip dry. No laundering costs.

I do think so. Pink and blue always make purple. If not adequate I am sure there are some purple sharpies in the TV room.

I am so glad you let me know. Last week I was yelling and yelling for you, and you never showed. For the short time I could remember the incident I was quite hurt. I'll grab a pen and some posted notes from the nurse's station, they won't mind.
I forgot about the towel situation. The aides did tell me about the no towel rules. They said towels only make your skin more dry.
Just grab some purple sharpies. I will need a touch up on my eyebrows.
Please be careful as you take the posted notes. Remember the skin on your hands is so thin and dry. Last week you bleed for 2 hours from a paper cut. :'(