Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 750243 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #795 on: September 01, 2018, 05:07:51 AM »
Lest thou not forget ' The Golden Order of the BRAAP '    ;)

Immaculate Oracle of Bart, did you ever listen to Hoagland, and if you did, what was your take on his Hyper-Dimensional Physics, his dog, the sleestacks wandering around outside his door, that USB thingy, and his serious lack of lubrication on his chair ?
Hey, Brother Whistler.  Oh, the enchanting tone of the Golden Braaap.  I shan't forget it. ;) ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #796 on: September 01, 2018, 05:19:52 AM »

Immaculate Oracle of Bart, did you ever listen to Hoagland, and if you did, what was your take on his Hyper-Dimensional Physics, his dog, the sleestacks wandering around outside his door, that USB thingy, and his serious lack of lubrication on his chair ?

Ye verily I ask you Cydonian refugees, rise up and return to the promised land. I have smote the rovers that have defiled our lands. The oracle of Hoaglandia has been imparted with special wisdom. He, and only he, has the knowledge required to decipher and understand the sacred libraries existing in the archologooes of the planet you have shunned. Look towards Pluto and thou shall not perish of thirst. Titan and Phobos await you. Mount up your convertible space vehicles and join your ancestors in claiming your birthright.
Are we having fun yet?

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #797 on: September 01, 2018, 05:34:49 AM »
Hey, Brother Whistler.  Oh, the enchanting tone of the Golden Braaap.  I shan't forget it. ;) ;D
:-*
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #798 on: September 01, 2018, 05:36:04 AM »
Does that discount for the hotel chain include a jacuzzi room?

I can tell you are used to staying in motels.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #799 on: September 01, 2018, 05:36:45 AM »
Ye verily I ask you Cydonian refugees, rise up and return to the promised land. I have smote the rovers that have defiled our lands. The oracle of Hoaglandia has been imparted with special wisdom. He, and only he, has the knowledge required to decipher and understand the sacred libraries existing in the archologooes of the planet you have shunned. Look towards Pluto and thou shall not perish of thirst. Titan and Phobos await you. Mount up your convertible space vehicles and join your ancestors in claiming your birthright.
Lol.      +1        ;)      ;D
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #800 on: September 01, 2018, 05:37:01 AM »

I did not

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #801 on: September 01, 2018, 05:38:36 AM »
Holy Shit !
Our very own Oracle.
This is cool.    :)

Speaking of "Oracles"

Excellent show currently running about Greek Oracles on the Smithsonian Channel:

SACRED SITES: THE ORACLES Premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT For a thousand years, the Oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece was one of the wonders of the known world. This was the most famous of the oracles, where it was believed the gods spoke through a priestess or priest, offering cryptic visions of the future. But were these really the words of the gods, or were there even more powerful elemental forces at work? An archaeological team discovered an extraordinary link between the prophecies and seismic activity beneath the surface of the earth. Featuring drone aerials of ancient sites in Greece and Turkey, this episode explores this astonishing story, and reveals how seismic activity and magnetism still give rise to sacred sites in the present day.

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #802 on: September 01, 2018, 05:38:48 AM »
Here you go, @FlarpsWife
https://ellgab.com/
All Hail the immaculate Oracle of Bart in his wisdom.   :)

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #803 on: September 01, 2018, 05:45:34 AM »
Nobody is banned.
They are 3 or 4 in the cuckshack for shitting up the board the way @brig likes it shit up.
Oh Immaculate Oracle of Bart, is that how @brig amassed the impressive 65,000+ negative Karma points ?       :o

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #804 on: September 01, 2018, 06:12:40 AM »
Speaking of "Oracles"

Excellent show currently running about Greek Oracles on the Smithsonian Channel:

SACRED SITES: THE ORACLES Premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT For a thousand years, the Oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece was one of the wonders of the known world. This was the most famous of the oracles, where it was believed the gods spoke through a priestess or priest, offering cryptic visions of the future. But were these really the words of the gods, or were there even more powerful elemental forces at work? An archaeological team discovered an extraordinary link between the prophecies and seismic activity beneath the surface of the earth. Featuring drone aerials of ancient sites in Greece and Turkey, this episode explores this astonishing story, and reveals how seismic activity and magnetism still give rise to sacred sites in the present day.
Cool. Sounds interesting.
Wasn't it the gases escaping from underground that helped to impart the Oracles @Delphi with their powers ?
I think History channel had a special on about that too.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #805 on: September 01, 2018, 06:22:47 AM »
Cool. Sounds interesting.
Wasn't it the gases escaping from underground that helped to impart the Oracles @Delphi with their powers ?
I think History channel had a special on about that too.

That’s the hypothesis that I remember.
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #806 on: September 01, 2018, 06:27:15 AM »
Oh Immaculate Oracle of Bart, is that how @brig amassed the impressive 65,000+ negative Karma points ?       :o

Nah, she asked for it...
Plus it was a reward for all that effort she puts into tilting at windmills.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #807 on: September 01, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
Nah, she asked for it...
Plus it was a reward for all that effort she puts into tilting at windmills.
LOL, now that's cool.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #808 on: September 01, 2018, 06:47:11 AM »
is that how @brig amassed the impressive 65,000+ negative Karma points ?       :o

No, she's just really unpopular.

:P

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #809 on: September 01, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
That’s the hypothesis that I remember.
;)