Art Bell Legacy > The Art Bell Thunderdome

Ed Dames VS Sean David Morton

(1/4) > >>

KSM:
Who of the two is the LEAST full of shit!?

The case for Ed Dames.  Ed has had "hits" as pointed out by Art on several occasions. That said, Ed has had several misses as well. Hit to miss ratio is unknown to with the exception of Ed himself. If I had to pick the least full of shit out of the two, it would be Ed, because he was never jailed.

The case for SDM. According to Art, Sean had a few hits as well in stock market issues. I don't know if that is true or not. I do know that he may have predicted the election of Trump in a mid 2000's interview where he talked about a future controversial president who had strange hair. He made a pint about that people would talk about this presidents hair. He didn't say he would be orange though. SDM is/was a shifty guy and has seen the inside of a prison cell. https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/hermosa-beach-couple-who-filed-fraudulent-tax-returns-and-passed-bogus-financial

Once again, my choice for least full of shit is Ed Dames.

Bart Ell:

--- Quote from: KSM on December 23, 2023, 08:31:32 AM ---If I had to pick the least full of shit out of the two, it would be Ed, because he was never jailed.

--- End quote ---

Never jailed might mean he was better at lying so I will go with SDM.

KSM:

--- Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2023, 09:03:57 AM ---Never jailed might mean he was better at lying so I will go with SDM.

--- End quote ---
That could be the case, but if we look and or listen closer we know that Ed tended to stay out of financial advice whereas SDM did not. No doubt there were people in Art's audience who were stupid enough to take SDM seriously. We'll never know but there could be a few goofs out there who made some serious financial decisions based on the 'advice' of SDM.

Ed had touched on financial collapse during some appearances but did not to the best of my recollection offer up any forms of advice on what to do about it. He would pretty much just infer that we're all fucked in every way.

JUAN:
Quayle

JUAN:
Oh, I misread.  I thought you said most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version