Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125386 times)

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2018, 08:01:25 PM »
Spooks asked for purple a few weeks back, too.
I tried making one but it looked like shit.
Maybe one day.

I know who you are, @Belles
I remember when a MITD show hit too close for home for you and Dave encouraged you to stick around for the rest of the show.

@Bart Ell, thank you so much for giving me the gift of purple. I can only hope I live up to the responsibilities of purple in the future.
I am honored to be purple like my idol @Spookcat

Yes, it did hit close to home, but I stayed and listened as Dave requested.

Once again, thank you.

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2018, 08:05:36 PM »
I like you @Belles

And thanks for the great summary @Spookcat

Aww, I like you too @Bobs Your Uncle.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »
So sorry to hear about your cat  :'(
Super sorry, Spookcat.  Love is so hard, because life ends, but someone had to do it.  I'm sure you made a big difference in the cat's life.  I hope the end wasn't too traumatic.  I've seen four go and my current one is 19.  I hope we all meet someday, pets and all, lion and lamb, to live for eternity together. @Spookcat.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2018, 01:25:36 AM »
So sorry about your fur baby.  May that little spirit find its way back into your life and soon.

Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2018, 03:30:06 AM »
Summary for December 15, 2018

Drama thread:
This is a long one everyone! At the moment of this posting, Feathers is still on the air!
  • Copy of the last 90 minutes of TKoN Thanks to @HumanBeing
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gQognkAT7w
  • Link to audio of Heather saying Art killed himself:
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg130513#msg130513
  • European producer Tony's take!   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • Link to audio where Heather talks about sleep deprivation and Damon's call:
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg130532#msg130532
  • @Bluejay gif of Art as a cat. Just because it made me laugh
    visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Lasha has ideas! Everyone run away, seriously...
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg130607#msg130607
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg130617#msg130617
  • Another link to the show, brought to you by Aquarius.  (This won’t work on IOS devices (Apple))
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg130672#msg130672
  • And another by @Xtreme1
    https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/NJ3ebb0x/file.html
  • Michael T Vara
    20 hrs

Okay, This is very sad and I really do hope she gets help. Heather LNM owes you nothing because you VIOLATED your contract. You claim to have been trained by Art Bell yet if that were true then you would have known how important consistency is.Art told me the biggest key to success is consistency and being there for your listeners. You have failed in both those departments so please stop blaming everyone else and put the bottle down.or what ever it is your doing. We tried to help you and all you did was push us away and now you see how hard it is to actually run a show on your own like I have for 11 years. Art would never put up with your self destruction of yourself and what was his show. Shame on you !! Remember you hit us ! we hit back.
  • Her ability to act like nothing happened almost seems crazier than last night's crazy. Wow.
  • Did you hear? Heather is getting an app! What's it do? Who knows! Maybe it's so you can hear Art Bells name in every other sentence then it starts crying...
  • Heather denies that she's Art's daughter! Says her dad is named Charles Chu and she inherited his lazy eye....
  • Her father is named after a chewy succulent chocolate covered caramel candy bar. Charles Chew. Amazing memory she has.
  • @SpookyTim weighs in with a nice response:
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg131005#msg131005
  • See, the whole debacle last night was just about breaking up with facebook.  As many have done before her.  It's true this is usually accomplished a little more quietly, but we need to recalibrate the distress meter for the heaterverse.
  • @Aquarius  tries to take my job!!
    Sean is on with HW, 1:50 am EST. Chatting with her, said he was Sean in Carlsbad. Engaging her. I wonder when/how he will pounce? Shoutout to Kolby, glad she's alive, HW agrees. Says she's mad in a generic way about it, but not at Kolby. It's ok. Kolby is in ICU in Salt Lake City. Sean is really chatting casually and happily with her. Says he wants to talk about Heidi.

SEAN SAID HE WANTS TO APOLOGIZE TO HEIDI AND HE WAS HER WELFARE CHECK CALLER!  HW spinning a crappy excuse for why she went after Heidi. She asks why he called it in. He says he's aware of when people are on meds., etc.

She says she only takes benzos occasionally, nothing stronger. (Valium and Xanax). She says cops told her it was Heidi, so much going on, hard to tell. Sean mentioning she has a gun, she says self-defense. He's bringing up all his points... she got a bit testy with him but backed down, wary though. Her excuses don't make sense, fast talking to get out of it, but even-toned in voice.

She says she'll talk some more but is going to take a break.

She will not apologize for attacking Heidi, says it's understandable. Grrr...

WAY TO GO, SEAN!

Let's see if she comes back to you or not...
  • She is now boasting that she will put last night's show into the archive because she is being told she was real and raw. She thanked Sean for calling in tonight. Asked him what he thought when he was hearing the cops come to her door. He says he was worried about her, also about the 11-year old girl across the lot from her. HW gets frosty, says she has only love for the girl, but they don't communicate with her so they are in no danger. She will not be around them at all because they don't want her there. Getting a bit more tense, spinning her tale. Getting testy that she doesn't want any insinuation that she might harm those kids. Getting teary. Talking about Asia giving her a lime coconut bath bomb, getting teary, after Art passed away, Asia told her to take a bath as maybe she'd feel better. She's getting weepy, holding onto the bath bomb because it's the last thing she got from Asia...

Note: I am getting quite nauseated listening to her getting weepy and spinning. This in the same category as Art's printer paper, cigarettes, pencil, etc. Got testy with Sean at the insinuation.

He's good tonight, says he was worried. As a parent he'd want to talk to HW privately to make some suggestions to her. HW is now crying... upset at the insinuation she'd hurt someone. Getting testy and weepy. Sean says see something say something. He is willing to take action to make things better. She says she won't commit suicide for at least four hours. Sean laughs... good way to handle it.

She's weepy again about how Art went. Sean says she put a lot of stuff together that night.

Sean asks about Art's letter. Was it handed over to the police? She says not that she's aware of. He says it's weird, she says yes it is.

He says others heard Art was not doing well at the end. She says he was not on his last legs, he was fine. Long silence. She's getting ticked.  He says we need to listen to others who were talking about his condition. She is getting pissed.

She says Art did not deserve to die, not by suicide.

Ok, she's blowing now. I can't keep up. He says Art had a right if he wanted to. She says so why did he call the cops on her if she wanted to kill herself on the air why shouldn't she? She's pissed off, off like a rocket, gave up her life, Art was the only thing she had out there in Pahrump, her life is horrible, she is alone, everyone is getting after her. She's mad she is not allowed to kill herself if it affects someone else. Sean says it's always about her. She says it's not.

She's back on should she have lied about Art's suicide. She's off again, pissed off. Sean is doing well, really engaging her, keeping her going. He just got her to totally contradict herself. She said she won't lie about Art's suicide, but she didn't lie when she moved to Pahrump but didn't say anything (said it was for safety). Should she have not withheld that info? (but has to talk about Art's suicide).

He's talking about her doxxing Heidi, HW is totally pissed off, won't answer him, says she didn't dox her, says she won't apologize. Sean wants her to apologize to Heidi.

She is asking what is she on trial for here... really angry now. Many excuses. Wants Sean to stop "twisting" what she says (he's actually not).

Now attacking Sean, going after him, really angry. I think she's going to hang up on him, says she's on the witness stand every day, hates it. Announced she is hanging up on him, did. Why does this all have to be dug up, she says? Ranting about talking about Art's suicide. What is it Sean's business if she is not happy?

Ranting, sorry I can't keep up... clip tomorrow. It's a long segment, though.

Whew. PISSED OFF.

WAY TO GO, SEAN!
  • Continued: wants to put Sean on the air and pick apart his life.

Says Bellgab isn't what it was, is naming her "friends" on Bellgab, including Elvira avatar (Lonevoice?), misses them. Angry when they started to turn, especially after her first show, festival of flipping desks on Bellgab, surprised their server didn't explode, they hated her. From day one they have done everything they could to to stop he or get her off the air. The One showed up on Bellgab for the sole purpose of destroying her. (I can't keep up, many names of people she liked and didn't). Says they attacked her when she went to walk for Art. Art thought if he picked someone from Bellgab they'd be supportive. Says she was Redacted on Bellgab. Art thought over time she could learn and would get better. Bellgab went after her, got their pens in a twist, went after her, hated her... but she's still here. (Sarcastic) Sorry if they hated it that she and Art became friends, that was all it was, friends. Angry they had to turn it into something sick, something it never was.

Bellgab now is a circling sewer, used to be great, is nothing like what it was. Getting weepy about some of the big group of friends she liked there. Now a nest of a-holes that have some kind of mentally ill obsessions about her. They'll listen again tomorrow night, will add more pages to that thread. They can't help themselves. If it didn't matter, they wouldn't be at their keyboards. That's the background. Gloating.

Last time it took her 9 months to outlast them? How long will it take this time? (I don't understand this). It's all entertainment to her, they're all free entertainment to her, making her laugh (while sounding furious). It's all entertainment for the show, just white noise because they just won't shut up.

She'll keep doing shows but she'll do everything she can to put on a quality program, etc. RANTING RANTING WEEPY about how much she will work hard but is fully aware of those guys and they are amusing her her. She's kicked the hornet's nest now, she'll see what they'll come up with now. They were wrong, it's the third year anniversary. Bring it on, the dance, she has a "supernatural" stamina.

Ok on to a new call. Now that it's cleared she says she doesn't ever have to have it come up again, caller says it was a good purge.

I'm really done, this was exhausting. Ended 2:50 a.m., an hour after Sean called.

Whew. Off to bed now.
  • Facebook listeners respond to Sean's call:
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg131155#msg131155
  • ***link to Sean's call with Heather*** thank you HumanBeing!
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hC4f9nzBt7

This summary ends with page 4386!

So there you go, Drama folks. The Sheriffs call was made not from @DynamoHum but from @sean92008 !!

Other news:

@Michelle is next on Bart's naughty list. tut tut!
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1073667663950417920
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2018, 04:53:34 AM »

Drama thread:
This is a long one everyone! At the moment of this posting, Feathers is still on the air!

So there you go, Drama folks. The Sheriffs call was made not from @DynamoHum but from @sean92008 !!

Other news:

Oh my, this is a long one. So much of your time was given to us, last night. Not do you listen to the HW podcast but also reading all the comments. THANK YOU.  You worked very hard for those purple blocks.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2018, 05:26:19 AM »
Oh my, this is a long one. So much of your time was given to us, last night. Not do you listen to the HW podcast but also reading all the comments. THANK YOU.  You worked very hard for those purple blocks.

Oh no, I don't usually listen to her, mostly because I appreciate my ears and brain too much. I listened last night because I couldn't listen to the heavy topic mitd had so I figured I'd try heather because I like the guest. So I caught that one. I only tuned in briefly today and happened to catch her bellgab rant. I usually just compile the things everyone says.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2018, 05:52:03 AM »
Oh no, I don't usually listen to her, mostly because I appreciate my ears and brain too much. I listened last night because I couldn't listen to the heavy topic mitd had so I figured I'd try heather because I like the guest. So I caught that one. I only tuned in briefly today and happened to catch her bellgab rant. I usually just compile the things everyone says.
I thought you listened to the WH podcast every night. I forgot that you post in the  Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader . Your real home.  You really do a nice job with your summaries.  It helps me get a grip on the latest events in EllGab.
+praise for the PURPLE block @Spookcat !

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2018, 07:18:30 AM »
So grateful for these summaries because I never did catch up in the actual thread yesterday.  I'm sure I'm probably 50 pages behind again...at least.   Big thanks to @Spookcat and also to @Aquarius for the play by play.  Will try to listen to the clip with the call with Sean, thanks @HumanBeing.   
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2018, 08:37:40 AM »
Well-done, Spookcat! Thank-you for your hard work!

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2018, 09:49:14 AM »
Exquisite summaries.

Sorry about the loss of your kitty.
The love you shared is eternal.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2018, 04:21:29 PM »

Drama thread:

Other news:

Thanks for the updates @Spookcat . With your hard work, I hope that @Bart Ell gives you something special for Christmas.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2018, 04:24:28 PM »
Thanks for the updates @Spookcat . With your hard work, I hope that @Bart Ell gives you something special for Christmas.

He has given me purple boxes and a nickname and has given all of us this forum. I'm good. :)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2018, 04:25:30 PM »
He has given me purple boxes and a nickname and has given all of us this forum. I'm good. :)
Cool.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2018, 05:00:29 PM »
Yeh, ol' Barthur is a fine fellow.
I asked for yellow boxes, and...well...looky there!
Kewl!  ???