Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921787 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70335 on: December 30, 2018, 05:01:42 PM »
I don’t recall HW ever giving any details about the note. I don’t recall a second one. It’s strange that she would go so far as to publically say he committed suicide but would not give the circumstances of a suicide note. If there was one it would be logical it would not have been left with her but for his wife!  I think she wants people to believe she was that special to him. I think she made it all up. I think the coroner would make the right determination. I would believe the normal people involved before buying her side of the story. I don’t think she’d have gotten rid of any note he gave her either. If one exists she has it.

I think you are right. Far more likely it was an accidental overdose.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70336 on: December 30, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »
WOW that is quite a group. Animals are wonderful.
Yes it’s a lot. I used to have many more. When I was younger I had a flock of about 25 sheep and two horses. I also raised angora rabbits and goats. I have cut way back. I’m always rescuing cats it seems.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70337 on: December 30, 2018, 05:06:05 PM »

Well, extrodinary claims require proof. She wants to talk a big story but she won’t produce the proof. I don’t believe she’d have ever parted with a note from him. As fanitical as she is about him. She conviently can’t give details on the note. She remembers details of being 4 hrs old but can’t recall something so important and recent. I’m not buying it until she comes out with the note.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #70340 on: December 30, 2018, 06:06:41 PM »

Your right, she's got nothing.  My money is on her "not knowing shit".  She's just playing the game that it's hard to prove her wrong, taking advantage of the widow that doesn't want to fight this out.   The insurance company would be all over this if it had any truth to it.  The best thing that could happen is for her to put out her book so others could then tear into the lies.   Recall her recently her saying Art was in good health before his death, it's clear she wasn't communicating with him other than phone calls.  The suicide note is one of her pipe dreams. His death while she was a sleep really messes up her bullshit.  One more day could have made her story more believable if she was awake, or at least had a better chance of being involved in discovery of his death

---

A day or two after Art's death, she was acting semi normal.  Remember her tweet with William Shatner...saying she would led on?   A day after that, I thought, oops, she is being totally ignored by the rest of the world, everyone is talking to others that knew Art and not her (C2C,  Whitley, etc.). Even the message from Shatner wasn't really directed at her.   I thought, wow she is probably steaming and boiling over the lack of attention.  Then bingo, out comes VULTURE and that's all she wrote.  Reality hitting that she was a nobody and couldn't even get attention from Art's death had to be part of her meltdown.

She likes to tell the tale of grief and sorrow, but we'll never hear about her anger during that period.  Just say'n…

I do like hearing her hit the desk every time she gets angry.  She might want to get something with a little more wood and less metal.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70341 on: December 30, 2018, 06:07:10 PM »
Do not trust anyone.   There are no real friends.  Only social friends. Im very social  too, but I know real friends do not exist
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70342 on: December 30, 2018, 06:13:03 PM »
Do not trust anyone.   There are no real friends.  Only social friends. Im very social  too, but I know real friends do not exist

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70343 on: December 30, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »
Also dont think a cat or a dog is your friend.  Animals arent friends. 
I'M ALPHA AF

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70344 on: December 30, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »
Also dont think a cat or a dog is your friend.  Animals arent friends.

I wonder, where in the world do these ideas come from? The almost sound like demons in your head or something.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70345 on: December 30, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
I wonder, where in the world do these ideas come from? The almost sound like demons in your head or something.

Huh? Actually no. You see i am beyond this body. My OOBE allowed me to see my past lives and explained everything to .me.  my soul is ready to transcend back to the original creation.  When you reach this level you stop worrying about friends  or things like that. Its just you and god.  Nobody else.  You die alone and you will be sent back alone. Im on my last levels
I'M ALPHA AF

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70346 on: December 30, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »
Then I feel sorry for you. 90% of my friends I know in real life. I know there are 15 ppl I can call...no questions asked and they would help me. I have real friends.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70347 on: December 30, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
@AngiefromNJ

sorry im a dog person. Bad exp. With cats.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70348 on: December 30, 2018, 07:09:10 PM »
Then I feel sorry for you. 90% of my friends I know in real life. I know there are 15 ppl I can call...no questions asked and they would help me. I have real friends.

Those are aquiantences.  Even your own wife or children will go away someday. Maybe in you're case your soul does need nurturing. Im talking about the overall picture angie. On earth its just you, and you are sent to help others and change energy levels of others. what im saying in my case.  My soul doesnt require that anymore. Im beyond it. We all have a purpose of course.  Helping others is one of them. From what I've leaned from my oobe. we are meant  to go back alone and report.  And your world relationships here do not matter
I'M ALPHA AF

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70349 on: December 30, 2018, 07:12:41 PM »

Those are aquiantences.  Even your own wife or children will go away someday. Maybe in you're case your soul does need nurturing. Im talking about the overall picture angie. On earth its just you, and you are sent to help others and change energy levels of others. what im saying in my case.  My soul doesnt require that anymore. Im beyond it. We all have a purpose of course.  Helping others is one of them. From what I've leaned from my oobe. we are meant  to go back alone and report.  And your world relationships here do not matter
So basically drinking coors light in a bathtub is what enlightenment looks like?