Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12254540 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #77535 on: January 19, 2019, 09:14:04 AM »
Is there proof that she can read?
if her show is any indication...no she cannot read

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #77536 on: January 19, 2019, 09:15:32 AM »
Is there proof that she can read?
Considering she spends the first hour of her show reading boring  poorly written fan mails, we can confirm she can at least read at a 3rd grade level

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #77537 on: January 19, 2019, 09:18:56 AM »
Considering she spends the first hour of her show reading boring  poorly written fan mails, we can confirm she can at least read at a 3rd grade level

Considering some of the posts and writing of Heather fans on FB etc I think it would take a Masters level degree, at least, to understand their cryptic, bizarre statements and posts.  NSA researchers have a whole staff focusing on Paul & Ella's posts alone and still haven't cracked the code.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #77538 on: January 19, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
Considering some of the posts and writing of Heather fans on FB etc I think it would take a Masters level degree, at least, to understand their cryptic, bizarre statements and posts.  NSA researchers have a whole staff focusing on Paul & Ella's posts alone and still haven't cracked the code.
The meaning of life, the universe, and everything is buried somewhere with in the words of Paul and Ella. I am convinced.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #77539 on: January 19, 2019, 09:29:14 AM »
The meaning of life, the universe, and everything is buried somewhere with in the words of Paul and Ella. I am convinced.

I'm still torn between Paul & Ella having some occultist wisdom not easily understood or decyphered or "them" being an AI bot still developing language and communication skills.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #77540 on: January 19, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »
Does anyone know how Karen is doing on her Art Bell book? I really hope she finishes soon. I have a feeling that HW is busy working on one. It would be nice if Karen's was published first.
Good point. I remember Karen saying she was working on a book about Art then Hw mentioned on one of her shows she should write a book about her time with Art. Once again showing that Hw does not have an original thought when it comes to business or showmanship and seems to hijack others ideas to get ahead or stay popular.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #77541 on: January 19, 2019, 10:22:33 AM »
Well she is from the Merced California area and they do not have the best schools to learn from.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #77542 on: January 19, 2019, 10:26:56 AM »
from the pix he posted , drinking nasty ass beer and hanging out by himself. He takes more selfies than the kardashians

Frankly, of the male-birth-gendered people throughout my life who like their picture taken, how do I say this? There's always issues.

I can't fathom Heather actually finishing a book.

There is a lot on the thread about this so my adding of 2¢ to this is a bit of a waste but...  There is no way she has to self discipline to sit down and write a book and, in addition what is she going to write about? Who's (RIP Ramona) going to edit it? She's functionally illiterate in a joking way and not the sharpest tool in the shed, brightest light on the tree, roundest tire on the car, hardest rock that's been painted...

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she waited for Karen's book to come out and copied it 😄
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #77543 on: January 19, 2019, 10:29:34 AM »
Frankly, of the male-birth-gendered people throughout my life who like their picture taken, how do I say this? There's always issues.

There is a lot on the thread about this so my adding of 2¢ to this is a bit of a waste but...  There is no way she has to self discipline to sit down and write a book and, in addition what is she going to write about? Who's (RIP Ramona) going to edit it? She's functionally illiterate in a joking way and not the sharpest tool in the shed, brightest light on the tree, roundest tire on the car, hardest rock that's been painted...

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she waited for Karen's book to come out and copied it 😄
If heather does finishes a book, the question is how many pages has pictures?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #77544 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:24 AM »
She'll have to photoshop them or use her fan drawn pics since she always cries about how there's no pictures of her and Art

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77545 on: January 19, 2019, 10:36:02 AM »
Well she is from the Merced California area and they do not have the best schools to learn from.

Add likely heavy THC use prior to full brain development (approximately mid-20s) along with likely use of other synapse-fucking drugs, I just don't see it being a well-rounded brain.  Emotional issues aside, examples of her inability to handle her equipment and language yet play guitar and draw shows the sporadicity of her mental acumen.  From where I stand, anecdotally, these things kind of tie together and most people's brains.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77546 on: January 19, 2019, 10:36:59 AM »

Since there are no pictures of Heather and Art together, should we include drawings in this count? 😄
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #77547 on: January 19, 2019, 10:42:44 AM »
Since there are no pictures of Heather and Art together, should we include drawings in this count? 😄
Yes we should include the drawings too.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #77548 on: January 19, 2019, 10:44:26 AM »
Yes we should include the drawings too.
Will she use the horse picture or the thong picture in the about the author section?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #77549 on: January 19, 2019, 10:45:12 AM »
if her show is any indication...no she cannot read
She could have @Jedimiller read all of his the fan mail that she gets.