Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 319366 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #645 on: August 27, 2019, 09:01:54 PM »
PICKED UP SOME AWSOME HALLOWEEN CANDY TODAY! It is a bit early to be getting into the spirit of The Great Pumpkin, I know. But self-control must prevail and the good stuff will have to make it out of the fridge and onto the front porch in time for the trick-or-treaters in two or so months. It will. Promises. Anyway, if we do dig into the sweet cache 'o chocolate before time I know where to get more. Hope all is well with everyone; I'll save y'all a snickers
Well if we're talking about prepping for the future, I'll be heading out to a turkey farm this coming weekend where I'll be killing the bird of my choice this weekend. Into the freezer the unfortunate fucker goes. #Thanksgiving    ..in October

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #646 on: August 30, 2019, 02:07:44 PM »
Well if we're talking about prepping for the future, I'll be heading out to a turkey farm this coming weekend where I'll be killing the bird of my choice this weekend. Into the freezer the unfortunate fucker goes. #Thanksgiving    ..in October

Thanksgiving! I'll bring the jellybeans. The black and the white ones may be missing. What time should I show up?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #647 on: August 30, 2019, 02:12:35 PM »
Thanksgiving! I'll bring the jellybeans. The black and the white ones may be missing. What time should I show up?
We like to eat early, like 4pm so I tell people to arrive at least two hours before for scotch tasting and rancid conversation. Jellybeans. Hmm, been awhile but I like em'

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #648 on: August 30, 2019, 02:27:33 PM »
We like to eat early, like 4pm so I tell people to arrive at least two hours before for scotch tasting and rancid conversation. Jellybeans. Hmm, been awhile but I like em'

I don't know why, but I really like your last post. Seriously. I'll be there with polka-dots and stripes, like really early...too early. Ever been there when some ppl just are too early and some are waaay late? Early is better; I'll help mash potatoes!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #649 on: September 03, 2019, 08:05:41 PM »
Today the food truck had $12.50 Fish tacos on the menu, three per order. That's what I ordered. What I got was those little highliner fishsticks you had as a child packed with some three day old lettuce and fish sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla. I didn't have time to bitch to the guy but I will tomorrow. He will rue the day >:(

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #650 on: September 14, 2019, 09:39:28 PM »
Almond Joy's got nuts! Mounds don't.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #651 on: September 15, 2019, 12:05:54 AM »
Almond Joy's got nuts! Mounds don't.
Mounds has coconut, blech. :(

+1, just fer da halibut. ;) ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #652 on: September 15, 2019, 05:10:49 PM »
Mounds has coconut, blech. :(

+1, just fer da halibut. ;) ;D
Coconut has it's place, but NOT with chocolate. I don't care who disagrees, even @Bart Ell 

plus1

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #653 on: September 15, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »
Apparently emboldened by her success in trafficking 20kg of assorted food products from Loei to Bangkok, my friend decided to fill a second suitcase with God knows what.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #654 on: September 17, 2019, 01:27:34 PM »
Apparently emboldened by her success in trafficking 20kg of assorted food products from Loei to Bangkok, my friend decided to fill a second suitcase with God knows what.

@GravitySucks  That looks highly suspicious.  "food products"...Okay.   ;D

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #655 on: September 17, 2019, 01:44:18 PM »

The blow is hidden inside the Bangkok sandwich.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #656 on: September 17, 2019, 11:46:34 PM »
Well my traveling companion made it through customs without a problem. She hopped on a motorcycle taxi this morning in search of a large suitcase. I had one suitcase that weighed 50lbs. She had four total that weighed a total of almost 240 pounds. She is 4’8” and about 100 pounds soaking wet. I came close to choking her two or three times today before we finally got on the airplane.

And somehow I am the one that got flagged for additional screening in Taiwan. Go figure.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #657 on: September 19, 2019, 08:09:46 AM »
Well my traveling companion made it through customs without a problem. She hopped on a motorcycle taxi this morning in search of a large suitcase. I had one suitcase that weighed 50lbs. She had four total that weighed a total of almost 240 pounds. She is 4’8” and about 100 pounds soaking wet. I came close to choking her two or three times today before we finally got on the airplane.

And somehow I am the one that got flagged for additional screening in Taiwan. Go figure.

She's carrying the smallest porta-potty I've ever seen.  Is that for you?  ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #658 on: September 19, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »

Nothing induces vomit like a grown man in flip-flops. Fine with the girl but as far as the tiny man goes I think that's a horrible and unsanitary mess.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #659 on: September 20, 2019, 08:40:17 AM »
Nothing induces vomit like a grown man in flip-flops. Fine with the girl but as far as the tiny man goes I think that's a horrible and unsanitary mess.
What about slide shoes with colorful socks. And short pants, of course.
Merry Christmas