Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 319355 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #705 on: October 13, 2019, 11:52:42 PM »
Have you ever been in a home depot?  They don’t change the signs once they are built. Some build a men’s room to the left. Others build it to the right.  Men’s rooms have stand up and sit down potties. Women’s only have sit down potties. 

Be careful if you searc “peeing standing up”.
Yes been there but had not realized that.

One time I was in a restroom for women & it had old urinals that no one of course used.  I asked management & they said they rotate the restrooms so that both men & women get the larger one half the year, lol.

Women should always get the larger one because we take longer since we have to sit down and wipe blood & stuff.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #706 on: October 14, 2019, 12:56:58 AM »
Yes been there but had not realized that.

One time I was in a restroom for women & it had old urinals that no one of course used.  I asked management & they said they rotate the restrooms so that both men & women get the larger one half the year, lol.

Women should always get the larger one because we take longer since we have to sit down and wipe blood & stuff.

Somehow I don’t think you would survive long in Thailand

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #707 on: October 14, 2019, 03:58:48 PM »
Somehow I don’t think you would survive long in Thailand

In Asia, everyone is Biff Pocoroba when it is time to go................

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #708 on: October 14, 2019, 04:45:36 PM »
In Asia, everyone is Biff Pocoroba when it is time to go................

Luckily I never had to go full Biff. The planets aligned and there was always a real commode when I had to take care of business. But I learned to always carry my own tissue. 
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #709 on: October 14, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
Luckily I never had to go full Biff. The planets aligned and there was always a real commode when I had to take care of business. But I learned to always carry my own tissue.

I had the pleasure of doing so in China more than once.  It is tricky as things were not quite as spiffy as shown in your picture.   You have to do a balancing act with your pants.  You can't have them so low that you dip the pant legs into the ick on the floor, yet you have to them down enough so that you don't bombs away into your trousers. 

Totally agree on bringing your own John Paper.  If not you have to buy a hunk of old wall paper from Mama-San out front.  *shiver*

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #710 on: October 14, 2019, 06:49:18 PM »
I had the pleasure of doing so in China more than once.  It is tricky as things were not quite as spiffy as shown in your picture.   You have to do a balancing act with your pants.  You can't have them so low that you dip the pant legs into the ick on the floor, yet you have to them down enough so that you don't bombs away into your trousers. 

Totally agree on bringing your own John Paper.  If not you have to buy a hunk of old wall paper from Mama-San out front.  *shiver*

I'm still traumatized by China. Especially the overnight train. Which we dubbed the Rock n Squat
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #711 on: October 14, 2019, 06:58:16 PM »
I'm still traumatized by China. Especially the overnight train. Which we dubbed the Rock n Squat

Ugh.  I had never even considered a train. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #712 on: October 17, 2019, 12:14:58 AM »

You two are disgusting. This is the tell Bart thread. Not the Bart poop Bart thread.  @Walks_At_Night

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #713 on: October 17, 2019, 01:12:16 AM »
You two are disgusting. This is the tell Bart thread. Not the Bart poop Bart thread.  @Walks_At_Night

Well look at you @KSM sporting 501 karma.   Remember I found you in the mire, with sub zero karma as a failed haterz.
I brought you up the hard way - no karma script for me - so be nice.   Besides, Grav started it.   :P

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #714 on: October 17, 2019, 10:23:23 AM »

Yes.
Don't be afraid to use those mod powers to keep them in line.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #715 on: October 17, 2019, 04:56:55 PM »
Well look at you @KSM sporting 501 karma.   Remember I found you in the mire, with sub zero karma as a failed haterz.
I brought you up the hard way - no karma script for me - so be nice.   Besides, Grav started it.   :P
I have a few things that require my immediate attention.  I'll be back in a few hours to deal with you.
Yes.
Don't be afraid to use those mod powers to keep them in line.

I am not a hard ass but rather, a reasonably nice ass. I believe in a few warnings before metaphorically sodomizing folks.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #716 on: October 17, 2019, 08:10:35 PM »
@Walks_At_Night

Well well well   I knew it was just a matter of time before you tried to hang that one around my well muscled neck! Are you an errand girl sent to collect a debt?  Has Lucifer come to call the loan? Well let us not forget that while the rest of you were mucking about and posting your lil hearts out Iiii! was single handedly out slaying the demonic Tootsie! THE Wootsie! while her and her minion slashed, gashed and smited me from all sides, but did I back down? NOooooo!!!!
Don't you DARE! expect compensation and leniency from me because you maned up and did the right thing by helping me out from behind the curtain! Kudos for that.     But it's not like I had any help in my fight!  I went into the darkness, dick swinging, sword held high and dick swinging still...!  LET's FACE IT! If not for having to spend my time in battle and constantly wearing the smite of the dark ones I would have been marking into the 200's on my own at that time.

(Wait a minute) Canucks and Blues are going to shootout!  Hold tight...

I'm BACK!!!  Canucks won BTW! So anyways, where was I?  Oh yeah, you did the right thing in helping out a brudda!  I appreciate the 248 PLUS the 7 from the negative to a grand total of 255. Fine. Yes.  But if not for my toiled beginnings on the Ellgab I would have been in the 600's by now. I deserve even more! I'm KSM32! The original!

"Besides, Grav started it" What the hell is that?  If "Grav" told you and that Tiger lady to poop off a bridge would you do it? ::)

In other news; Yankee's don't stand a chance against the Astros.  :)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #717 on: October 17, 2019, 08:32:22 PM »
Well well well   I knew it was just a matter of time before you tried to hang that one around my well muscled neck! Are you an errand girl sent to collect a debt?  Has Lucifer come to call the loan? Well let us not forget that while the rest of you were mucking about and posting your lil hearts out Iiii! was single handedly out slaying the demonic Tootsie! THE Wootsie! while her and her minion slashed, gashed and smited me from all sides, but did I back down? NOooooo!!!!
Don't you DARE! expect compensation and leniency from me because you maned up and did the right thing by helping me out from behind the curtain! Kudos for that.     But it's not like I had any help in my fight!  I went into the darkness, dick swinging, sword held high and dick swinging still...!  LET's FACE IT! If not for having to spend my time in battle and constantly wearing the smite of the dark ones I would have been marking into the 200's on my own at that time.

(Wait a minute) Canucks and Blues are going to shootout!  Hold tight...

I'm BACK!!!  Canucks won BTW! So anyways, where was I?  Oh yeah, you did the right thing in helping out a brudda!  I appreciate the 248 PLUS the 7 from the negative to a grand total of 255. Fine. Yes.  But if not for my toiled beginnings on the Ellgab I would have been in the 600's by now. I deserve even more! I'm KSM32! The original!

In other news; Yankee's don't stand a chance against the Astros.  :)

Don't get so huffy there smite boy.  Calm down.  Seems like Toots can still push your buttons even as a ghost from the Zoo. 

Plus why are you worried about the Canucks of all things.   The highlight of that team's history is when they set Old Bald Harold free and he ended up on a
storied franchise.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #718 on: October 17, 2019, 08:35:56 PM »

Don't get so huffy there smite boy.  Calm down.  Seems like Toots can still push your buttons even as a ghost from the Zoo. 

Plus why are you worried about the Canucks of all things.   The highlight of that franchises history is when they set Old Bald Harold free and he ended up on a
storied franchise.

WEAK. Karma boy. And BTW the tootsie is in the loony bin.  You got nuttin honey. But how bout those red wings ;) :-[ :-\  Sad as always.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #719 on: October 17, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
WEAK. Karma boy. And BTW the tootsie is in the loony bin.  You got nuttin honey. But how bout those red wings ;) :-[ :-\  Sad as always.

Yeah.  Sad...........    ::)